• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers |OT| Forever in Fiji

kirblar

I like that there's a time limit on the boat instead of the "spend more time here, or spend it going to the challenge?" that never works.

kirblar

What that Ali-Patrick scene was covering for: They went to college together and knew each other as casual acquaintances. It's a massive edge on the rest of their tribe, casting didn't catch it because they came in from different casting angles. (Ali apped, Patrick was sent over from TAR.)

vypek

How is a skeleton like him a bellhop? I assume he has to handle peoples luggage, I can't see him picking up anything that weighs more than 10lbs.

I have no idea. lol. Even if he moves them all while on a cart, he'd have to lift them onto the cart. Maybe he is the designated bellhop to manage just the rolling type of luggage where you don't need to ever lif

EDIT:

What that Ali-Patrick scene was covering for: They went to college together and knew each other as casual acquaintances. It's a massive edge on the rest of their tribe, casting didn't catch it because they came in from different casting angles. (Ali apped, Patrick was sent over from TAR.)

Hm, thats interesting

Grexeno

"We went for an Indian theme this season because we're trapped on Fiji forever so we'll never actually go to India."

kirblar

He's totally gonna give it to Chrissy after that.

The communication w/ the yellow tribe being almost all medical professionals is a legit edge.

Can't blame her for not using it there, it'd leave her on the wrong end of a 3-2 minority that's unlikely to crack. More likely to survive solo.

Yeah, it absolutely makes sense not to play in that situation. Just funny that we got a fair amount of time dedicated to it when it didn't get any use.

I did not expect the tie vote rule to change so soon. Season 35 first twist fails, lets hope it stays that way.

The episode was a bit boring but that might just be general apathy for this season. After Game Changers my excitement has definitely dwindled. Lets hope it picks up.

kirblar

I did not expect the tie vote rule to change so soon. Season 35 first twist fails, lets hope it stays that way.

The episode was a bit boring but that might just be general apathy for this season. After Game Changers my excitement has definitely dwindled. Lets hope it picks up.
Tie vote rule change was an interesting experiment, but it turned out it actively made the game worse- it just made gang-up herd votes more likely, not less.

The format FTC change IS permanent though. (thank god)

Top Bottom