• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturday

Let's pour one out for FE wiki's first tier list:

lf4lw5u2semy.jpg

So much has changed in so little time.

Cerium

Do the buffs stack?

M!Robin (with all this new triangle adept business) is also so very good to me, as is Vantage Lucina. I know a lot of people think skill inheritance totally broke the game but for me it's breathed new life into it. I love seeing the crazy ass team comps people come up with.
I don't think anyone thinks this broke the game. It's the best thing they've done since launch. It just means that to stay competitive people are going to have to sink a lot more time into it.

And that Triangle Adept on Robin? It's going to make him Nino food.

Sushen

What's better about Minerva over Camilla? Don't they have the same weakest to archers and stuff? I have 5* Camilla that I rarely use and wonder Minerva, if I get to pull her, any better.

Vena

With all these buff-stacking super combos, they'll need to add a Harsh Command-equivalent for countering buff-stacks as it does in countering debuff stacking.

Commodore

Where I'm at.

4y19aU0.png

Core team right now is Eligan, Julia, Reinhardt, and Olivia who dances each of them in for a second round of attack. So far my best arena score is 4257 with them.

Articalys

Randomness of map/unit placement in the tower is starting to piss me off and stress me out. Wasting stamina when whatever it generates guarantees I'm going to lose one unit while going for those "clear using X type units without dying" goals.

Vena

Panic on healers...but your healer will probably die.

Well I meant a skill target not an attack, you don't counter a targeted skill.

That being said, I think there's something to be said for building some sort of super-terminator Elise or something.

Cerium

It was basically responsible for suckering a bunch of hapless whales into spending serious $$$ for Takumi.

Vantage Takumi is damn good. I'm working on that right now for my defense team.

Once the rest of my team is online, people might be able to beat me but they won't do it without losing some dudes.

Leveling the one Selena I have just to get this stupid early Michalis is stressing me out and I'm thinking of just bailing entirely since I'd have to wake up early to do it anyways. Ugh.

What time is the Michalis event?

Countdown clock. About 7.5 hours from now.

What do we know about Michalis again? What's going to push his shit in?

Apparently the anti-Michalis banner was datamined and contains Selena, Eliwood, Minerva and Gordin. That's the starting point people seem to be using to formulate a strategy. Michalis's stats. Relatively weak res, but strong defense and is immune to "effective against" attacks (so bows don't do extra damage).

Cerium

Countdown clock. About 7.5 hours from now.

Apparently the anti-Michalis banner was datamined and contains Selena, Eliwood, Minerva and Gordin. That's the starting point people seem to be using to formulate a strategy. Michalis's stats. Relatively weak res, but strong defense and is immune to "effective against" attacks (so bows don't do extra damage).

Alright so I gotta hit him with some magic shit.

4* Nino and 5* Tiki you are up.

Will experiment with Takumi, Eirika, and Ninian to figure out which combo works best.

MANUELF

Banned
Takumi is still considered the Best archer is he not?
PS: the Michaelis ability to neutralize bows Will be transfered to my Camilla and she will murder every archer in the game

explodet

thbpt

Guess I don't need to panic level my Setsuna now.
Might have to panic level my Nowi though.

Sushen

I just realized all my problems will go away if I get 100,000 feathers. I don't need another 5* but custom make my units by harvesting and raising 3 or 4* units. In reality, I don't have enough orbs or feathers, though.

champloo

Finished the all armored 10th stratum quest with a team of a Hector and 3 Effies lol.. Surprised even a lv20 Effie wasn't a complete liability here.

Sushen

Finished the all armored 10th stratum quest with a team of a Hector and 3 Effies lol.. Surprised even a lv20 Effie wasn't a complete liability here.
I was speechless when my full health 5* level 40 Ephraim was taken out by 5* Sully in 10th Stratum. Such a BS.

I was speechless when my full health 5* level 40 Ephraim was taken out by 5* Sully in 10th Stratum. Such a BS.

10th stratum has some crazy shenagins. You can kinda gauge what's coming and play a 1 stamina stratum to reset it. There's also a 10th stratum with only three enemy units one could roll for to make the quests easier.

chaosyn

Yo, I happen to have a 5* Leo.

How to make use of him? I figure that a unit with drag back is a must.

That's what I do. I have Fae shadow him everywhere with draw back. Works well most of the time, if you can plan around the terrain. I haven't touched skill inheritance yet, but I imagine I'll always want a draw back unit with him unless I can build an all cavalry team.

Cerium

As much as I love skill inheritance, grinding out 3 SP at a time is definitely going to be my biggest pain in the ass with this game for the foreseeable future.

There is so much I could do with my characters right now if I only had the SP.

No, you can't inherit it.

Lame.

Cerium

More SP though. Just level him twice to 40.

That has indeed been a small blessing with my 4* Nino set to inherit a ton of skills.

They really need to make it easier to grind SP for max level heroes. Gonna keep saying it until it happens.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm betting at some point, you will be able to directly convert badges into SP.

Alternatively, watch the new equipment system in the future also use SP. It looks like the Equipment system may even be part of the April update.

Cerium

I'm betting at some point, you will be able to directly convert badges into SP.

Alternatively, watch the new equipment system in the future also use SP. It looks like the Equipment system may even be part of the April update.
Jesus, we used to complain about not enough to do but now they're throwing out new fundamental mechanics that upend the entire meta every few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom