• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snacks/food you can't help but fucking DESTROY

the-whole-shabang-prison-chips.jpg

These are legit. They are basically a potato chip with every seasoning on them. They serve them in prison. This dude at my work's dad sells them to prisons and they are fucking fantastic.

yummmmmmm

BRYCKER

Oreos - haven't had them on the reg in a while, will power!

Pie - Goddamn I love pie. I'll eat any type of pie and I have no awareness how many pieces are enough pieces. I have eaten whole pies before. No will power!

OMFG I WILL FUCK UP SOME PUMPKIN PIE REGARDLESS OF HOLIDAY!

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
41tdg9a658l6wstf.jpg

No idea what happens to me when I open one of those. I just can't stop until the last bit is gone. Stopped buying it though.

daveo42

Banned
Taco Bell - I could easily (and have) eat 5lbs of their food. Soft tacos, burritos, quesadillas, chalupas, and pretty much everything else stuffed with meat and cheese wrapped in a tortilla. Top it all off with a dozen Cinnabon Delights. I'm in heaven, followed by stomach hell.

Red Velvet anything - I could eat a whole red velvet cake if you put it in front of me. Shit is so good.

Schlorgan

I'll destroy a bag of Lays, a can of Pringles, a bag of microwave popcorn, a box of Cheez-Its or a bag of pretzels.

Basically most salty snacks.

Jolly Rancher Juicy Burst are manufactured in heaven, it's very satisfying to bite into them. Also, the smell that comes from opening a bag tells the world you're eating them.

Store brand Oreos (or regular Oreos for that matter). I had to stop buying them because I would end up eating all of them within two days.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Maltesers. Doesn't matter if it's a fun-sized pack or the largest box, I am the destroyer foretold in the ancient scribings of Malteser history.

gatling

Vanilla tea biscuits. Gonna have a shelf of crumbs on my shirt

Extra spicy stuff. Chips, wings, etc. Gonna hurt later but present me don't care.

sour cream and onion pringles
some spices and something doritos
stopped eating the above though, they caused me horrible pain in the stomach lol

now im kind of crazy for this

170503173020_poker_150g_vaniglia_286x286.jpg

ive never been into sweet cookies and the like but jesus christ, last month i picked one box of this and i swear i couldnt stop eating them

next day went a bought like 3 packs which i ate in the same day sadly, now they sold out so fast i cant buy them (only hazelnut and chocolate flavors which arent bad but i dont like them in those quantities)

Apt101

I've never been a big snacker. But if I am offered lasagna, even if I'm not hungry, I am going to eat it. It's like the perfect food.

Donuts, doesnt matter if its the stuff you find a grocery store or the best mom and pop ones, if you give me one, I'll take and eat them all.

Top Bottom