• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nikkei: Iwata talks about Animal Crossing downloads, game dev and free to play

tauroxd

cutie image

I hate
/envy
you.

I can't wait for a free to play Animal Crossing...

Thats why I made my own:

Tell me more, please.

I'm not seeing it

Not seeing it either.

And anyway, I'm really pissed at NoA for giving us a proper date for the game... and more pissed at the huge probability that it'll will go for June or some month that's not now :(

EDIT:

I didn't even know this was a thing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/APNG

Several browsers don't support it, apparently

Yep, I was using Chrome but then I used Firefox and saw the magic. Ha, just yestardat I was thinking if GAF supported animated Avatars.

EDIT 2:

It will work in Chrome in you install the APNG add-on

Rather than see a FTP model adopted, I'd prefer something where you download the entire game (as a demo), choosing to unlock the remainder of the game, through a one time payment.

I'm not a fan of micro transactions or FTP models. Iwata is perceptive to acknowledge smart phone influence, but I'd encourage Nintendo not to follow the iOS monetization trend in smartphone gaming.

Mariolee

Rather than see a FTP model adopted, I'd prefer something where you download the entire game (as a demo), choosing to unlock the remainder of the game, through a one time payment.

This doesn't seem very efficient compared to what we have now. To download the whole game theoretically would take a hell of a lot more time and a hell of a lot more space and would thus be a lot of trouble if you didn't like the demo and now have to tediously delete the data. You basically would waste more time than you need to. Rather, buying the demo, and then buying the game separately seems much more efficient for those who download the demos and don't want the full game.

tauroxd

We're making a Animal Crossing/ Harvest Moon type game for iOS/Android/PC/Mac. It's called Castaway Paradise and you can watch a early trailer here.

I like Animal Crossing, but I hate the fact it's only available for Nintendo platforms. We set out to create a game heavily inspired by Animal Crossing for all platforms.

Well that's very nice. An alternative that seems to aim high. I hope it does great, I'm gonna follow it.

Here's all the Iwata quotes from the article, except for the final page, which is just general stuff about aiming to maintain respect in fans and continuing success for AC.

Any chance you could translate that too? I'd be very interested as an AC fan. :)

We're making a Animal Crossing/ Harvest Moon type game for iOS/Android/PC/Mac. It's called Castaway Paradise and you can watch a early trailer here.

I like Animal Crossing, but I hate the fact it's only available for Nintendo platforms. We set out to create a game heavily inspired by Animal Crossing for all platforms.

I saw your game on Steam Greenlight a while back, very interesting. Best of luck to you!

EDIT: Oh wait, it's releasing this month? Count me in!

donny2112

Just what I'm gathering from Bing translate (works with Ubiquity where Google translate doesn't :p ). This is not comprehensive, by any means, but some points I'm pretty sure are in there. Seems to be mostly stuff discussed before.

* Started work on Wii U GamePad before iPad revolution. Think he said 2008 and iPad was 2009.
* Wii brought gaming out of the children's room and back into the living room, but now gaming was competing with other activities on the TV. Birth of off-screen gaming.
* Smart TVs are where TVs are going, and GamePad idea fits with that (not sure of meaning here)
* Talks about Google Maps integration coming in January. (That's where you can take the GamePad and Google Maps and have a walking tour of a famous city using the GamePad to look around. This was discussed in a previous Nintendo Direct.)
* Talks about social integration via Miiverse. Direct messaging. Can follow specific user's Miiverse posts. Can restrict who can see message (e.g. friends).
* Miiverse does not crossover with Twitter/Facebook. Uses the example that if he posts that he got a high score in Mario Kart, his friends there would just laugh. Wanted to create gaming specific SNS (social networking service).
* Miiverse is integrated with the games, so you can empathize with the other players. Shared experiences. Something Miyamoto was for, too. ("I failed here so many times but finally beat it" kind of stuff. Again, something he's brought up multiple times before, like with school kids sharing where they are in the latest Dragon Quest. It's a way to build community through sharing experiences.)
* Miiverse will extend to 3DS. Animal Crossing is using twitter a lot in a similar manner in Japan.
* Something about an unwritten Nintendo rule. "Entertainment to make you smile and feel happy" or something like that. (He's talked about this kind of goal in game-making before.)
* Some details about how Miiverse protects users. Something about deleting personal information quickly, I think.

Looks to maybe be some interesting insight about their recent losses on the last page along with being a "smile" company. Don't feel confident trying to break it out accurately, though. Hopefully someone with more firsthand translation skills comes along to tackle the whole article. :)

donny2112

GAF advises against using machine translation for news articles

GAF advises against posting the gobbledy-gook of machine translations in a thread as if it were easily understandable. Interpretations of machine translations in readable format is perfectly fine, as long as you're not totally misrepresenting the original article. ;p

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
* Miiverse does not crossover with Twitter/Facebook. Uses the example that if he posts that he got a high score in Mario Kart, his friends there would just laugh. Wanted to create gaming specific SNS (social networking service).

Another example of Nintendo not looking at what other companies in the industry are doing, and instead just look at themselves. Many games successfully integrate popular social networks. I like Miiverse but I would also appreciate Twitter integration, but WiiU does not have it because Nintendo thinks it is silly despite positive use elsewhere. :/

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Another example of Nintendo not looking at what other companies in the industry are doing, and instead just look at themselves. Many games successfully integrate popular social networks. I like Miiverse but I would also appreciate Twitter integration, but WiiU does not have it because Nintendo thinks it is silly despite positive use elsewhere. :/

Gotta say I totally agree with them. I've never considered even once allowing a game to post to Facebook/Twitter, and hide any posts from people who spam my wall with "hur hur I got a trophy." It's just.. not the right place for that.

DaBoss

Nintendo doesn't like giving options lots of times. :(

Gotta say I totally agree with them. I've never considered even once allowing a game to post to Facebook/Twitter, and hide any posts from people who spam my wall with "hur hur I got a trophy." It's just.. not the right place for that.

Well to be fair, that is your opinion, others would feel different and want that option. Though I think the same way as you, I know I wouldn't want to post these kinds of things on Facebook/Twitter. Having the option to enable using other social networking sites is not going to be bad.

I agree with their sentiment too, but options are still better than them deciding that for everyone.

@MUWANdo

Banned
I agree with their sentiment too, but options are still better than them deciding that for everyone.

They didn't decide that for everyone, they just talked about their motivations behind Miiverse. They didn't say third-party devs can't implement any of that stuff, or even that they won't do it themselves.

watershed

Banned
Twitter and Facebook integration would have been cool but I can also understand that Nintendo wants to build its own online community. Maybe they think that if people would rather use twitter or some other service they might bypass miiverse all together. Although I think including social network integration into miiverse would help spread awareness for their games even more. With Animal Crossing taking off in Japan and creating lots of twitter activity, imagine if the 3ds had miiverse already and someone could take a screenshot of their town and post it to miiverse and twitter all on the 3ds. Better yet they could post AC doodles straight to their social networks. That would surely help the popularity of their titles.

「私はね、毎週の数字がどうかとか、何週目までの数字がWiiと比べてどうかとかって、あんまり意味がないと思っていて。一喜一憂してもしょうがないだろうと」
 「ただ(Wii Uについて)手応えがある半面、まだまだ我々がやらなければいけない、乗り越えなければいけない課題はたくさんある。その両面があると思っています」

"I don't think there's much point comparing the weekly numbers to the Wii, or the weekly numbers themselves. Worrying and rejoicing each week is something we can't avoid. On the subject of the reaction to the Wii U, there are still things we must do, things we must overcome. That's what we're waiting on."

購入いただいた方には、起動やソフトウエアの切り替えのスピードにご不満があることは別として、これは改善しますけれど、2画面に関しては、ああゲームパッドって持ってみると意外といいな、と思っていただけている。テレビ画面と組み合わさった手元画面の重要性やよさは、使えば使うほど『じわじわ』くるんですけれど、それはまだ使った人にしか伝わっていない

"Setting aside the satisfaction some purchasers have with start-up and software change speeds, which we will improve, speaking only of the 2-screens, people find that they enjoy the Gamepad more than they thought when they actually hold it themselves. People realize the importance and benefits of having a personal screen that works in conjunction with the TV the more they use it, slowly, but that doesn't transfer to people who have yet to use the system."

任天堂は気でも狂ったのか、やけくそになったんじゃないか、みたいな感じからDSは始まってね。ちょうどソニーさんが『PSP』を出した時で、DSは勝ち目がないと誰もが思った。そういう論調だったけれど、例えば『脳トレ』や(薄型・軽量の)『DS Lite』によって変わっていった。それって全部、ああそういうことかって、後から思ってもらえるんですね

"The DS began with sentiments like 'Has Nintendo lost the plot?' and 'have they gotten that desperate?'. When the PSP released, no one thought that the DS would succeed. That was the narrative at the time, but when things like Brain Training and the DS Lite came out, that changed. Afterwards, people thought, 'Ah, so that's what that was, huh?'.

むしろWiiが例外でね。Wiiの時は、DSブームで皆さんに注目していただけていて、たまたま最初にリモコン状のコントローラーを手に持ってテニスをするデモをお見せできて、誰の目にも分かりやすく、一瞬でご理解いただけた

"The Wii was an exception. With the Wii, the DS Boom was in full force, and we were able to show off the tennis demo using the Wii Remote Controller, and it was a simple concept for everyone, one that could be understood immediately."

これも運が良かったんですけれど、ちょうど大画面の平面テレビが普及しつつある時期で、リビングルームにちょっと広い場所もできた。最高の追い風がいっぱい吹いたことで、最初のお伝えするという苦労がなかったんです

"We were really lucky, but at that exact time, the popularity of large-screen flat panel TVs was increasing, and the living room space opened up a little bit. We had a really strong wind behind us (luck) and we didn't have to work particularly hard to send our message."

我々は2008年から、もう1つ画面があったらいいよね、という話を始めていました。2画面というのは、ほかに考えてないことはないというくらい、考え抜いた結果、一番筋がよかったんですね。で、これが正解に違いないと思って、09年にはもうこれでいくぞって決めて走り出したら、世の中に(米アップルの)『iPad』というものが出てきた

"We began talking about having another screen being a good idea around 2008. We thought thoroughly about our other options, but in the end, this was the idea which was the most logical for us. So, in 2009, just as we began to press forward with this idea, sure that we were on the right track, this thing called an 'Ipad' came into the world."

iPadが出てから2年半がたち、Wii Uを発売する頃は、ちょうどタブレットブームで、『任天堂はタブレットをゲーム機に付けただけ、今回は革新性なし』みたいな印象を持たれてしまった。タブレットなるものが世の中に生まれる前から我々は2画面でいこうと決めていたのに、任天堂にしては後追いだね、みたいな感じになってしまってね……

"So, 2.5 years after the debut of the Ipad, when we were announcing the Wii U, it was the start of the tablet boom, the reaction was, 'Nintendo's just added a tablet to a game console, and there'll be no revolution this time.' Even though we'd been working on dual screens prior to the release of tablets, it looked like we were just following a trend."

私たちは、家庭の中でのテレビゲーム機のあり方を変えようとしたWiiを、もっと高い次元で結実させるためにできたのがWii Uなんです。Wiiのチャレンジって、『リビングルームにもう一回家族が集まって遊ぼうよ』だった。お茶の間復権だった. 地上デジタル、平面(薄型)テレビ以前は、家の中のテレビが増えていって、子ども部屋や寝室のテレビにゲーム機をつないで1人で遊んでいた。それが、家に大きくていいテレビが入ってきたので、これを娯楽に使わない手はないということで、家の中でばらばらだった家族に、もう一回、リビングルームに集まってもらうことに成功しました

"The Wii, with which we wanted to change the way game consoles existed in the family environment, changed the perspective and the result was the Wii U. The Wii's challenge was to, once again, gather the whole family in the living room to play. A restoration of tea time. Before digital TV and flat screen TVs, the number of TVs per family had been increasing, and it was common for there to be a TV and gaming console in the kids play room or bedroom. Because the big, good quality TVs entered the households, and they wanted to use them, families that had been separated came together once more in the living room and we were successful.'

でも、そうなるとテレビって共有物ですから、ゲームをしない人にとってゲームをする人は邪魔なんです。ジレンマですね。だから、Wii Uを作るにあたって、テレビを見たいから邪魔だっていわれた時にどうしよう、というのがすごくあった。(社内の議論で)いろんな解決案が出た中で、ゲームパッドにまとまっていったんです

"But, with that change, the TV also became a shared item and people who played games were interupting people who did not. This was a dilemma. So, when making the Wii U, we discussed what could be done about situations where you were told to stop playing games because someone else wanted to watch the TV. We came up with many ideas internally and combined them in the Gamepad."

ゲームパッドを考えついた頃、私は絶対に未来のテレビのリモコンも、ゲームパッドのように画面の付いたものになるんだとも思いました。いわゆるスマートテレビですね。テレビでインターネットを見られるようにしようという試みはずっとテレビ屋さん(メーカー)がされてるんですけれど、決定打がないのは、普通のリモコンで文字入力をするのがたまらなくつらいからなんです。手元で字を読んで、ぱっと触って、タイプして、っていうリモコンは、まだない

"When we thought of the Gamepad, I was convinced that future TV remotes would, like the Gamepad, come with a screen attached. This is the so called Smart TV, right. TV manufacturers have, for a long time, been making trials for the internet to be viewable on TVs, but the hurdle with that is that imputting text on a regular remote is very difficult. There is [was] no remote that allowed you to read, touch, and type in your hand."

で、テレビって買い替えサイクルが短くても5年。長くて10年ですから、多くの家庭がこのあいだ買い替えたばかりで、当面、すぐにはスマートテレビへの買い替え時期は来ない。そう考えているうちにね、ああ、これは(ゲーム機で)未来のテレビの先取りをすればいいのか、ということを同時に思いつくわけです。リビングのテレビを使った娯楽体験全体を変えられると

"There, the TV purchase cycle is, at shortest, 5 years, and at longest 10 years, and since many families have only recently purchased a new TV, many will likely not purchase one for a while. So, while thinking all this, we thought how about we make a game console that borrowed from the concept of future TVs. Change the pleasure of using the living room TV experience at once, sort of thing."

みんなで見たらもっと面白いぞ、というものがネットにはたくさんあるわけです。動画サイトも、買い物をすることも、旅行の計画を立てることも、この1月に始めますけれどグーグルマップの『ストリートビュー』を見ることも. そしたら、これらもまとめて娯楽にできたら、自分はゲームにいっさい興味がないっていう家族の人も、Wii Uっていうのは隅に置けない存在になるというか、自分に関係があるものになるなと

"There are many things on the internet that are more interesting when viewed together. Watching videos, shopping, trip planning, and the Street View Google Map service [which will begin on Wii U] this month, in January. This way, if it's an enjoyable experience, for people who don't have any interest in games in the family, rather than something that's a hassle to have, the Wii U can become something that they have a connection with."

私は『ゲーム人口拡大』を今でも思っていますし、自分の一生をかけてやっていきたいことです。『お母さんの敵にならない』は健在です。前は、そういう意識ってゲーム屋さんの頭にまったくなかったから、私、やたらいいまくっていた時期があるんですけれど、今はあまりいっていない。もうみんな意識してくれているのでね。ですけれど、発想は変わりません. で、実現しようと思うとゲーム機の社会受容性を高めないといけないんですね。例えばゲームは遊ばないけれどユーチューブは見るよって人がいたとして、その人がゲームパッドに触り慣れたら、ゲームへの敷居は大幅に下がる。あるいは今まで、母親が見たい番組があるのに子どもがゲームをやめられないといってケンカになるみたいなことが起きていたけれど、じゃあ子どもがゲームパッドで遊ぶよって切り替えたら、家における社会受容性が変わると思うんです

"I am still thinking about increasing the gaming population, and it's something I'd like to spend my whole life doing. Not becoming an enemy of mothers is healthy. Previously that idea wasn't in the minds of game shops, and I said it a little too forcibly, maybe, but now I don't talk like that. People are aware of that idea now, see. But the way of thinking hasn't changed. In order to realise that change we must improve the reception people have to Game Console Companies. For example, suppose there is someone who doesn't play games, but does watch Youtube, and this person gets used to holding the gamepad, the threshold for gaming has been lowered in them. Or, until now, there has been cases of a mother wanting to watch TV, but the child doesn't want to quit his game, and then they argue over it, but now the kid can continue playing solely on the pad. It is in this way that we can change the reception of gaming companies."

「どうも、ツイッターなどのSNSで任天堂ファンの旗色が悪くなっている。調べたら、今まで任天堂寄りの発言をしてくれていた人たちがミーバースでハッピーな状態にあるので、ネットでは発言しなくなってしまったようなんです」――。

"The outlook for Nintendo fans on social networking services such as Twitter is worsening. If we look into it, the people who used to post about Nintendo are satisfied with Miiverse and have stopped posting online as much."

最初にミーバースの話をした時は、今からSNSを作るなんてバカげていると。なぜフェイスブックやツイッターと連携しないのかって、ずいぶんいろんな方にいわれたんですね。けれど、我々がこうなったらいいよねって思うことが、ほとんどそのまま実現できていて、今のところですが、実際に使っているお客さんにも楽しんでいただけています. ツイッターやフェイスブックのソーシャルグラフ(関係性)って、一緒にゲームを楽しむものじゃないんですよね。私は立場上、ツイッターやフェイスブックを自分で使ってないですが、もし使っているとして、例えば一緒に飲みに行こうとか、旅行しようとか、同窓会しようよとか、そういう人たちと、ゲームを一緒にしようよという人は、全部は重ならない。私が『マリオカート』でハイスコアを出したことを、私は高校の同級生にいえないですから(笑)

"When we first spoke about Miiverse, we were told that trying to make a social network now was a fool's errand. We were asked by many people why we weren't simply connecting up with Twitter or Facebook. But, what we thought would be good about the service has largely come true and, as of right now, our customers are really enjoying it. The networks of people on Facebook and Twitter aren't all people you are playing games with, right? From my viewpoint, I don't use Twitter or Facebook [privately] but if I were to, it would be about things like 'Hey, wanna go for a drink?' 'Wanna go on a trip?' 'Why don't we have a class reunion?', and so on, it wouldn't be just about the people who I am playing games with. Because I couldn't tell my high school buddies that I had got a high score in Mario Kart. (Laughs)"

任天堂はずっとそう思ってやってきましたが、ゲームっていうのは、ゲーム機を触っている時間だけじゃなくて、やっとここをクリアしたとか、ここで裏技を見つけたとか、人とあれこれ語ることも面白いんですよ。それは何かというと共感なんですね

"We, Nintendo, have always thought this, but games shouldn't just be about the time you spend with a console, but also telling people that you passed something, or that you found a neat trick is interesting. If I were to put a name on it, it would be empathy."

これは宮本(茂専務)と何年もずっと話していて、(マリオシリーズや『どうぶつの森』など)宮本が作る任天堂の商品が世界中でうける理由は、共感ということに尽きるなと。宮本が好きなものは、共感されるもの、共感できるもの。そういうことを感じていた時に、ミーバースの原型の提案をうけて。あ、これは共感ネットワークだなと

"Mr. [Shigeru] Miyamoto has been talking about this concept for years, the reason that the games that he makes are popular around the world is that they have that meta-shared experience between players. Mr. Miyamoto likes making you feel that, and giving you the ability to feel that. It was at a time thinking about that that we received the original idea for Miiverse. Like 'Ah, this is an empathy network.'"

じゃあ共感をテーマに、ゲームを1人で遊んでいる人が孤独を感じず、みんなで楽しめるものにしよう、みたいなことでできたのがミーバースだった。そのためには、ゲーム機のプラットフォームの中で一貫して、一体化して提供する必要があったんです

"So, with 'empathy' as a theme, we created Miiverse to make games played alone not a lonely experience, but one that you could experience with many people. In order to make that a reality, we had to integrate it into our platform, a d support it as a unified service."

[Regarding Miiverse on PCs and Smartphones]まだ時期を具体的には言及でないが、遠い先ではない

”I can't make any concrete statements about when it will be available yet, but it won't be far away."

もし、3DSにミーバースがあったら、大変なことになっているだろうなと。いずれ、ミーバースとどうぶつの森が一体化したら、もっとすごいことを起こせるチャンスがある

"If there was Miiverse on the 3DS [Note, the article mentions this is still the intention] it would probably be something amazing. If Miiverse and Animal Crossing were integrated together, we'd have the chance to create something even more awesome [than what is going on now]."

個人情報は即、削除。15分以上、出ていることはない。何かあってからじゃ遅いですから」

"We delete personal information immediately. Never longer than 15 minutes. It would be too late to act once something has happened."

そもそも青天井の課金がしにくい構造。毎回、課金画面が出てきたり、あるいは1000円単位でチャージをしなければいけなかったりするわけで、ボタンを押し続けるだけで、どんどん課金されることはない

"It's built to be difficult to have unlimited charges. Each time the charge screen will appear, or you need to recharge in 1000 yen increments so it's very difficult to be charged just by continuing to push a button."

ゲームが面白いというニコニコ、親子の会話が増えたというニコニコ、おじいちゃんが歳をとっても明朗快活でいられるというニコニコ、何でもいいからお客さんが笑顔でいられることを目指そう。やりがいで社員もニコニコできるし、業績が上がれば投資家もニコニコする。その連鎖がうまく回れば任天堂は持続可能な組織となり、社会に対しても責任を果たしていけるよね

"We aim to leave a smile on our customer's faces, no matter whether it's the game being interesting, a parent and child talking about gaming, or a grandfather being able to remain cheerful. Because it's worth doing, our staff can smile too. If our performance rises, so too our investors smile. If this chain is successful, Nintendo can be something worth keeping and continuing, and we can fulfill our responsibility to society."
*Will be slow to do this one.

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!

I guess I don't really see Facebook/Twitter as an alternative "option" to what they're doing, is all. Miiverse is a very specific kind of concept, a highly focused one with unique features (avatar emotes, spoiler marking, community grouping, illustrations). Yeah on the surface it's people making posts and clicking like, but it feels like having to support other networks would actively dilute their concept. Especially with their plan to extend Miiverse to the 3DS, and have a dedicated website. Just because maybe they CAN do something, it doesn't mean they should.

zroid

Banned
It's not like Nintendo is averse to integrating other social streams. TVii for example will post to Twitter/Facebook if you want.

I think the point is that, for gaming applications, the idea is to have all friend interactions at your fingertips. Posting a message on Wii U while playing Mario, only to be replied to on Twitter, isn't particularly helpful, or meaningful.

Then again, I can't really condone not having the option. It wouldn't take anything away from the core Miiverse (I presume).

Miiverse gives Nintendo full control over the messages being used in games, which makes them avoid stupid lawsuit like "My yet to be born baby saw a penis picture through my wife eyes in a Mario game, <Where in the Money>"

DaBoss

I think making the option to post on Miiverse alone or Miiverse AND Facebook/Twitter wouldn't hurt Miiverse's activity and wouldn't show preference of other social networking sites over Miiverse. Drawings and stuff I guess would only be on Miiverse.

EDIT: Thanks for the translations.

thank fuck wii u games only post to miiverse, seriously why would anyone actually want that sort of stuff on their facebook? i worry about some people

Somnid

Social integration in games is horrendous because it provides the wrong audience and no context. Facebook and Twitter are just not a good medium for it but every marketer is shitting themselves to put social integration in everything whether or not it makes sense. Clearly, Nintendo has the right idea as Miiverse is actually quite welcome in NSMBU and Nintendoland, it's not even the same type of thing.

I think a lot of the desire for alternatives is simply because they have wider adoption on devices which will be moot once Nintendo releases Miiverse apps.

Even then it's not like they ignore other social networks. Hell the very next bullet is how AC is exploding in popularity on Twitter. Iwata has stated numerous times how he wants social networks to help push games. I think they're just more methodological on how they want to support it.

Really all that needs to happen is a Miiverse IFTTT channel.

donny2112

With Animal Crossing taking off in Japan and creating lots of twitter activity, imagine if the 3ds had miiverse already and someone could take a screenshot of their town and post it to miiverse and twitter all on the 3ds. Better yet they could post AC doodles straight to their social networks. That would surely help the popularity of their titles.

DSi allowed posting pictures to Facebook, but they seem to have taken out that option in 3DS.

udivision

Yeah its gone. I used that feature too, even with those shitty cameras. The 3ds really needs more apps or miiverse fast.

Yeah... the miiverse for 3DS should've dropped by now... I wonder if Nintendo just doesn't have the man power. I don't see any particular reason why timing could be the factor.

Tmdean

Banned
Setting aside the satisfaction some purchasers have with start-up and software change speeds, which we will improve

I think this is the first time that Iwata said that this is something that they were going to fix. In the past he's said it's something that they want to fix - so this is good news.

Thanks for the translation.

BD1

Banned

While I tend to agree with you on Twitter integration, one thing to remember is that Miiverse Phase 2 will be on smart phones. So it won't be contained to just Nintendo hardware, but accessible across a variety of devices.

Madouu

Thanks a lot for the translation, I've been enjoying checking on your updated post every now and then and reading through what you've added.

donny2112

Can you translate the part about the Unwritten Nintendo Rule and the last part about the recent losses and Yamauchi, too? Wasn't sure if you were done, yet, but just in case. Was interested in those sections. :)

Top Bottom