• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

All of WC likes Fanatiq, and all of EC likes Ray Ray (LOL pretty funny seeing them argue too).

Right now It's $2,000 first to 15, but number is obviously going to go up.
Personally from what I've seen on Fanatiq's stream. He has a lot of technology with his team that he hasn't shown at WNF and other tournaments. It was quite surprising. A lot of funky mixups and wonky hit confirms that are quite interesting. If he's able to convert on all of those consistently I think Ray Ray is done for. However I don't think he's showing any more since he's just playing continuous loops of storm now...

I hope it goes to 15k like the days of Marvel 2

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We should do a GAF bet too. Whoever is for Team Fanatiq has to wear a certain avatar, and vice versa. Losing team has to wear avatar of other team's choice for a month.

That being said. East Coast M**THA F**KAS!

I need an official confirmation that the Joker vs. Fanatiq money match is happening.

Yeah, Fanatiq confirmed he was down in the latest CC live episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aVKRSRWgOw&t=7m30s

We should do a GAF bet too. Whoever is for Team Fanatiq has to wear a certain avatar, and vice versa. Losing team has to wear avatar of other team's choice for a month.

lol, bEast Coast on deck! RayRay got this shit easy(not really).

This sounds good. East coast all day. I'll take RayRay over Fraudnatiq any day.

I need an official confirmation that the Joker vs. Fanatiq money match is happening.

It's happening. Fanatiq said that Joker can't leave Canada (Due to some story with a goat? LOL) so that means Fanatiq must come to Joker. So if you can help him get to Canada you can donate at

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/w...63663d3faee8dcbcd55a50598f04d34b4bf5056870803

This sounds good. East coast all day. I'll take RayRay over Fraudnatiq any day.

Team Platanos for life (Ray Ray).

I'm ready! Let's do this I got Fraudnatiq!

Dahbomb

That RayRay vs Fanatiq money match is going to be GODLIKE!!!! Holy shit my body is already hyped.

I don't know who is going to win. Fanatiq has been really bad as of late in Marvel 3 due to being on LoL but he will probably turn up the training room action and we all know once he gets in the lab he GOES IN. RayRay is an exceptional player and honestly if it was just Magneto vs Magneto I like RayRay but it's 3 on 3 and Storm on that team is lethal, way stronger than people give her credit for. Not to say RayRay's Ryu isn't a menace but I can't help but imagine Fanatiq having a slight match up advantage. Plus Fanatiq is a money match monster, he downloads, adapts and applies... I don't know if RayRay will be able to adjust in a long set.

I would be rooting for RayRay but I won't bet on either. I also want the Joker vs Fanaqit MM to go down just so people will STOP FUCKING SHITTING ON IRON MAN.

I don't know who is going to win. Fanatiq has been really bad as of late in Marvel 3 due to being on LoL

Fanatiq has Floe syndrome. Terrible 2/3 player much better in long sets. With that said....I feel obligated to post the last time Fanatiq had a money match he walked home with this...

Mavhelbaybee.jpg

The DC MvC2 Disc? That was probably one of the prettiest video game discs I've ever had the pleasure of owning. Still got mine safely tucked away to this day. <3

I'll play this most dangerous game.

East coast for sure.

Dahbomb

Just saw the Joker calling out Fanatiq video and the Fanatiq response. I lost my shit watching it.

May 19th is Toryuken? Yo someone get Fanatiq to fucking Canada! Since I am in the US, I am really going to set up a paypal and send him some cash. How much total does he need?

I am down for Avatar bets too.

Dahbomb

I will change my avatar the week before ECT. It's still a long ways to go, I might actually change my mind on who I am going to support before then. :p

Oh so you read my Spooky,UltraDavid and James Chen fan fiction?

Zj5J9.gif

Have you seen the first half of this thread? It's been about the personalities for a while now. *shrugs shoulders*

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it's fun to see more of the scene being followed than just "OMG Justin Wong/Daigo is there OMG" like it was a few years back. :) Injokes, ho! Definitely a good thing for the scene too because more relevant players means a more interesting thing to follow.

And following players and stuff like that does balance out stuff like Cross Assaultgate (never forget), too.

Is it just me, or is Spooky starting a bit late for Big Two tonight?

I'd like to catch one or two hours whilst I brush up on my Soul Calibur 5 before I have filtered enough caffene out of my system to permit sleep.

Funny story with SC5 - my local gaming society doesn't really play fighting games at all. I'm always the fighting game guy, but I know a great guy who loves SC so I brought down my copy and played a bunch of games and discovered that it's really damn fun.

It reminds me a lot of KOF13 in that I don't think it was very warmly recieved on release but after going back to it two months later I've really warmed to it. Anyone else?

Top Bottom