• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

SaitoH

Hellooooooo Cammy

cammy3ui.jpg

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
The Take Out Bandit said:

Um... where's her belly button?

I'm surprised the ratio of good/bad has been pretty decent in this thread. Keep up the good work. Tifa, Boss, Eva and Cute Katamari girl ftw!

Ponn

Banned
bjork said:
Alisa-chan is pretty dope.

Is that the chick that's boyfriend/husband is the guy that dresses up as Goku with the interchangable styrofoam super saiyan hair? She is fucking hot and I couldn't believe she was with that guy. I've seen her at the Atlanta anime con alot.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
fallengorn said:
Um... where's her belly button?

She's either using skin-color fabric (if you zoom on both belly and leg, they have the same dithering) or somebody photoshop smudged the hell out of her stomach.. :D

bjork

Ponn01 said:
Is that the chick that's boyfriend/husband is the guy that dresses up as Goku with the interchangable styrofoam super saiyan hair? She is fucking hot and I couldn't believe she was with that guy. I've seen her at the Atlanta anime con alot.

Yes, haha. I did a quadruple take on that when I saw it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
drizzle said:
She's either using skin-color fabric (if you zoom on both belly and leg, they have the same dithering) or somebody photoshop smudged the hell out of her stomach.. :D

She is. You can see the seam on her right (err...our left) leg.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Did Cammy have bruise marks on her legs or is that girl a victim of child abuse?

Never a SF fan.

Maya

Hydro_Alexis said:
There is only one winner

1874640MaxPayne.jpg

WINNER

1874640MaxPayne.jpg

WINNER

1874640MaxPayne.jpg

WiNnEr!!!!

Sorry I'm late to this exploding thread, but HAHAHAHAHA!

SolidSnakex said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

SolidSnakex said:
Ivy would like a word with you

ivy2un.jpg

HAHAHAHAH! *cough* HAHA!

SolidSnakex said:
ohshit14yn.jpg

It seems as if the little girl even pissed her pants looking at them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! *cry* HAHAHA! *cough* *cough* HAHA!

Okay, stop!!! You are going to get me fired from work for laughing so hard.

What a great thread. The laughs and the eye candy... wow. :D

I've got a major thing for feet, especially the soles of the feet so if someone could dig some of those up that would be greatly appriciated. The Cammy pic is great but I tire easily.

Oo and while I remember PjotrStroganov I love ya, I think your a great guy but the Angry kid avatar scares me, no bullshit it makes me physically sick. Ever since I first saw it...it gave me nightscares.

ghibli99

Thread explosion! It's both awe-inspiring and hysterical!

Awesome stuff for the most part, though... that AC Tifa a few pages back that's been referenced a bunch already was amazing. Definitely my fave. The Cammy Got Back one is damn nice, too. Definitely does the original proud.

ghibli99

Some that I didn't see earlier... sorry if they're reposts, but they were from another GAF cosplay thread; Shidoshi posted most of these in that one:

s10862714312pb.jpg

cos11.jpg

cos03.jpg

cos02.jpg

cos19.jpg

(Goddamn...)

And this is still the best...
51739251img3674013mj.jpg

:D

ghibli99 said:
Some that I didn't see earlier... sorry if they're reposts, but they were from another GAF cosplay thread; Shidoshi posted most of these in that one:

s10862714312pb.jpg

:D

Is that Ran Asakawa?

If so, google for her -> happy fapping:lol

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
PjotrStroganov said:
Is that Ran Asakawa?

If so, google for her -> happy fapping:lol

:lol

1. That LuLu outfit seems to get better and better ;D

2. Appearently shes not afraid of spooj

Holy..I just saw this thread. When I get home I 'll post links to pics I've taken a Anime Central in Chicago for a couple of years, and some Gencon pics as well.

Prepare yourselves.........:lol

Top Bottom