• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

Durden77

Man, I really wish they would have given LR Majin Vegeta Fierce Battle. It's so sad on my extreme teams when there's certain rotations he just doesn't link with anyone at all.

Amd yeah fuck going for rank in this WT completely. I'll probably end up in the 30k range. Not even worth it to get under 20k for the extra Kai at this point.

"Vegeta got shafted" is a shopworn meme at this point but yeah there is no reason for him not to have FB, it really does suck a lot. All the other gacha LRs have it.

Durden77

Welp, I did a couple of pulls on the SSJ4 Goku banner and got STR SSJ2 Gohan. This made me realize I know have every single optimal Super STR unit, each with dupes (except Gohan), except for SSJ4 Goku.

So I just went nuts on the SSJ4 Goku banner just now. Drained all me stones from over 300. No SSJ4 Goku. Dammit. I dunno why I did that.

But at least I was able to do this I guess

rwNEpBm.jpg

2nd 100% character, other was PHY Broly.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So I saw someone single pull an SSJ4 today which had the unfortunate effect on me to start throwing out singles myself. This is usually a bad thing.

Used 30 stones. That's my second VB doop and first SSJ4 Vegeta. Have both SSJ4s and can run both on a Hero team now.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Don't tempt me to go for SS4 Goku.

Smarter long term to save for Gogeta banner. But I like shiny and new things.

So I saw someone single pull an SSJ4 today which had the unfortunate effect on me to start throwing out singles myself. This is usually a bad thing.

Used 30 stones. That's my second VB doop and first SSJ4 Vegeta. Have both SSJ4s and can run both on a Hero team now.

You brought my hopes up and I decided to do a single. I got R Zaborn. It's like that Wolverine meme just SSJ4 Vegeta instead of LR Gohan.

edit: And to top it off one of my favourite characters in a new show I started died. Today is just not my day.

doesn't seem like I will ever pull SSJ4 or a Gohan so I might use 9 of my 20 Elder Kais on my OS, I have a dupe of him too so I can unlock that lower right path and make him stronk.

You brought my hopes up and I decided to do a single. I got R Zaborn. It's like that Wolverine meme just SSJ4 Vegeta instead of LR Gohan.

edit: And to top it off one of my favourite characters in a new show I started died. Today is just not my day.

Lol. Did the same got R Jeice. F this game :")

I got you all R pullers beat. 9 Rs and 1 SR from a multi on Vegeta banner. RIP 50 stones.

Gonna do a single tomorrow and see if that holds better luck.

I got a dupe SSB AGL Vegeta so that was at least nice from todays tickets. Also 13 gold DB tickets. To pull or not? lol

I have so much to do once the tournament is over. Train up SSB PHY Goku to feed my SSBKK Goku and awaken a shit ton of units.

I don't think anyone is surprised

Actually I'm more surprised that SSJ4 Goku was higher than Beerus. Would've have loved to get a really good Beerus card.

On the other not I got the 30 wins on the WT and finally stopped, and I feel so relieved not having to deal with it anymore. Also, the legends are true you can get an SSR on the Dragon Ball banner, never thought I've seen the day.

That grown ass man damage. SSBKK is not hitting these numbers

I don't think anyone is surprised

So is it a new SSB Vegito, or does the current SSB Vegito become LR? If it's the latter...I'm wet in my panties because I have 3 dupe paths open for him.

Also is INT GF even worth a damn? I got tired of having 300 of every gooddamn training item of Z-Sword and below and decided to go on a spree of training. I used N units because I cba to train them each other and what not. I had like 230 Kai planets too. Got like 7 or so units to UR, opened some dupe paths, etc. Most of the ones I went for were good, or got a good Dokkan down the line, but INT GF is just all around meh to me.

Xanru

So is it a new SSB Vegito, or does the current SSB Vegito become LR? If it's the latter...I'm wet in my panties because I have 3 dupe paths open for him.

Also is INT GF even worth a damn? I got tired of having 300 of every gooddamn training item of Z-Sword and below and decided to go on a spree of training. I used N units because I cba to train them each other and what not. I had like 230 Kai planets too. Got like 7 or so units to UR, opened some dupe paths, etc. Most of the ones I went for were good, or got a good Dokkan down the line, but INT GF is just all around meh to me.

I'm hoping its the latter, my 100% VB is already a monster, God knows what he'd do with an LR upgrade.

I just used my INT GF for TEQ GF SA fodder tbh, he was alright filler for mono int in the 70% filler, but he's essentially dead weight int ext INT.

I'm gonna go for top 20k. Need that extra Elder Kai. Probably need 50 wins even with a Broly lead which is dumb as hell.

At 32 so its not impossible in 1 day.

linkent

Thought i couldnt make it last night.
Rank 13k.
Then i saw the 10k border was just 3mil points ahead.
So 3 refill and i got into 9k.
10.5k after 8hour sleep.
The reward is really bad for it to decline that little.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I didn't even do enough WT to get a single elder kai. Woops.

I fell out of top 20k but I don't think I can be bothered getting back in, it would probably take at least 5-10 wins to get in and stay there, for a single elder kai. Pretty ready for it to be over. 5 day WTs continue to be the worst. 3 is the magic number. Although I'd probably prefer 2 days, tbh.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh i thought it was over already

i guess ill do a few runs today and at least get 15 wins

Shanlei91

I really wish there wasn't a cap on the amount of points a high winning streak gives. I deserve it more than these fools.

OzEh2sc.jpg

Nightbird

I am beaten.

24th in my local ranking, 68000-ish overall.

I've used nearly all of my healing items and blue orb changers.

Now all I gotta do is try to hold that position. There's no way I can get much further than that.

Oh i thought it was over already

i guess ill do a few runs today and at least get 15 wins

IMO it's definitely worth doing 20 runs even if it costs stones to refill stamina, even 30. Old kais are worth 5 DS at a bare minimum (although we've only had 2 banners so far so that math is sketchy) and imo definitely worth the 2 hours or so it'll take you to grind out.

IMO it's definitely worth doing 20 runs even if it costs stones to refill stamina, even 30. Old kais are worth 5 DS at a bare minimum (although we've only had 2 banners so far so that math is sketchy) and imo definitely worth the 2 hours or so it'll take you to grind out.

It's 25 & 30 wins for Old Kai, as well as 10mil points. That's a bit of a time commitment for someone not at 15 yet to get by the end of the day. We don't all have 2 stunners + Broly :p

Fair point, I hadn't considered that. But if all you want is the rewards from the missions, you can just play on a low difficulty and one-shot everything anyway

Shouta

I gave in and pulled on the Otherworld banner because I wanted SSKK Goku. I always really liked it and who would have thought something in what basically amounted to filler would come back later like it did in Super. I also got a 2nd Paikuhan dupe that I'll use to unlock a path with him.

Also, hardly anyone uses an INT lead. It's a little annoying to use Gohan because of that. >=(

I gave in and pulled on the Otherworld banner because I wanted SSKK Goku. I always really liked it and who would have thought something in what basically amounted to filler would come back later like it did in Super. I also got a 2nd Paikuhan dupe that I'll use to unlock a path with him.

Also, hardly anyone uses an INT lead. It's a little annoying to use Gohan because of that. >=(

Yeah I mean I have LR Gohan but I'm not gonna be running INT much until INT Gogeta probably. I don't like his SA animation (too long, looks dumb) and the rest of the team aside from my 90% complete Buuhan is pretty mediocre. I'm probably mostly gonna keep running mono STR, Super and Extreme teams.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Man I didn't care about wt much since I finished all the missions the first day but pulling SSJ4 Vegeta set me back 9 Old Kais. Might play a bit today to stay 50k

Shanlei91

When did they fix PHY Broly's second attack? It used to be random and now it's goes from left to right like every other bonus attack in the game.

When did they fix PHY Broly's second attack? It used to be random and now it's goes from left to right like every other bonus attack in the game.

It's been like that for a few months, I remember noticing it and I think I made a post about it. Maybe around the time the ability system got introduced? Would make sense since the functionality is the same, targeting-wise, as you said.

Discovered this game yesterday. I kept restarting until I got some good pulls and I am enamored with Goku Black and the team I've been running. Part of me thinks the game is way too basic and the other part of me is like, "I love watching these animations."

Discovered this game yesterday. I kept restarting until I got some good pulls and I am enamored with Goku Black and the team I've been running. Part of me thinks the game is way too basic and the other part of me is like, "I love watching these animations."

Welcome to the game! It can be very basic but thats how phone games work right. Hope you stick around and have fun pulling and getting salty like the rest of us lol.

Top Bottom