• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

ibogaQ1GNyhtGf.gif

I wonder if that animation changes if you modify your armor.

kylej

Banned
We will also get a new or refreshed president that day, and I will miss the whole thing because I will be on a plane for 12 hours. I hope the captain keeps us informed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am getting reports from ground control that we do in fact, have a good matchmaking experience and CTF is fun."

The inside of the plane will remind you of Forge.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Absentee Ballot in. Romney/Ryan/Master Chief 2012.
Mailing mine out soon. Different candidates though.
When you said everywhere I got really excited, then I realised you meant everywhere except Anywhere outside of America :(
Blarg, wasn't even thinking. Sorry, man.

Going to go to Walmart either today or tomorrow, check for some Gamefuel. I wonder how long it takes to hit level 50? I could easily see some gaffers hitting 50 by November 7th.

Fixed, But UK have the same promo right?

No I don't think the uk or Europe in general gets any of those promotions.

Mailing mine out soon. Different candidates though.

Blarg, wasn't even thinking. Sorry, man.

Going to go to Walmart either today or tomorrow, check for some Gamefuel. I wonder how long it takes to hit level 50? I could easily see some gaffers hitting 50 by November 7th.

Haha no worries man I wasn't actually genuinely upset - it would be cool to have that stuff here though - I wonder if there any other ways of getting double exp

Hey guys, remember when they said that the discs are pretty much jam packed with content and probably have no extra space at all?

Maybe Assault isn't on disc but that doesn't mean it can't be downloaded via playlists. Anniversary Slayer anyone?
Have you seen the size of a gametype?

This analogy is very fitting.

"Cutting PBS support (0.012% of budget) to help balance the Federal budget is like deleting text files to make room on your 500Gig hard drive"

Replace PBS support with Assault and Federal Budget with Disk Space.

Fuchsdh

I really can't see Master Chief being that political. If he got stumped In the debates he'd prolly just opt for his mantra of weapons, Grenades, melee and kill the moderator.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
They were there in Reach.

I'm sorry, i meant specifically on the shoulder ala Halo 3.

And honestly, i wouldn't even consider them being there in Reach as every single chest mod covered your emblem.

that gif is not of a cutscene. that is pre-rendered CGI. it is not running in an engine so it cannot change to reflect player choices.

While i agree with you, i do recall them emphasizing that the spartan you create for infinity reflects in both MP and SpOps. When the helmet is lowering onto the head of the spartan, it looks sort of off in terms of lighting. I can only hope they'll have it customized to display your spartan, but it's only a hope.

that gif is not of a cutscene. that is pre-rendered CGI. it is not running in an engine so it cannot change to reflect player choices.

I don't think some of you guys understand how pre-rendered CGI works...
Okay, fine. One can always hope.

And honestly, i wouldn't even consider them being there in Reach as every single chest mod covered your emblem.
I can see mine perfectly well with ODST chest.

Top Bottom