• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Pendulum

So here's a group that's been previously under my radar - DAYDAY (previously HYWY Girls).
18094704_1783228588658825_7115855640819400704_n.jpg

Name aside, it's got Minju (ex-The Ark, on the last season of K-Pop Star) and Suhyun (Produce 101 rank #13, I.B.I). 2 other members revealed, with a 5th to come (in before the last one is revealed to be Haein?).

Minju and Suhyun? Above radar now.

In other news.. The Ark's Hala was cool, but if Minju isn't one of the members of that upcoming girl group (or slated for some future project) I'll lose faith in their entertainment company.
So here's a group that's been previously under my radar - DAYDAY (previously HYWY Girls).

Name aside, it's got Minju (ex-The Ark, on the last season of K-Pop Star) and Suhyun (Produce 101 rank #13, I.B.I).
R1920x0

Oh, happy day. First Somin not only gets saved, but also becomes a part of one of Kpop's brightest recent stars with KARD. Now Baby BoA Minju gets another chance?

I'm pro-Suhyun, but Minju being saved by a new agency...

R1920x0

quote-ception?

Yujin -aka- Soyun also has this video for 1M Dance Studio:

Playback Yujin — Two Weeks - FKA Twigs / Soyun X Lia Kim

Two Weeks - FKA Twigs / Lia Kim Choreography

KARD live stages + Playback + FKA Twigs' "Two Weeks" + Minju comeback + Dahyun + 2/3rd of J-Line + Chungha + Hyukoh + IU + Exy

R1920x0

this page

llehuty

Crime Scene, Idol Drama Operation Team, and now "Secret Variety Institute" all starting next to each other. May will be fun~

And Broduce 101 also going on. I wasn't watching anything a couple of weeks ago, and now I can't hold all these variety shows.

Also, that's a really nice avatar!

Peru

You'd think with the liberals being _guaranteed_ a victory I'd be happier about the prospects of this election than the last - but what do you know, the leading candidate is happy to parade raging homophobia around to appease the christian groups. What a rotten fucksack.

Loci

You'd think with the liberals being _guaranteed_ a victory I'd be happier about the prospects of this election than the last - but what do you know, the leading candidate is happy to parade raging homophobia around to appease the christian groups. What a rotten fucksack.

Other candidates aren't any better, that's the problem.
Code:
SEOUL – South Korean presidential candidate Hong Joon-pyo on Friday [B]denied his own autobiographical confession[/B] of complicity in an attempted date rape, as voter outrage mounted.

Peru

That dude is a fucking lunatic but not a real threat. We have one left wing and one centrist liberal candidate duking it out and both are cowards. I don't think the rabid church groups are as important as their power in the SK political lobbying world suggests. They're just good at harassment.

There IS a presidential candidate who has spoken up for LGBT rights, the Justice Party one, but she has no chance of winning

20170426001101_0.jpg

Boss Mog

Name aside, it's got Minju (ex-The Ark, on the last season of K-Pop Star) and Suhyun (Produce 101 rank #13, I.B.I). 2 other members revealed, with a 5th to come (in before the last one is revealed to be Haein?).

Minju and Suhyun? Above radar now.

Their logo, which was so poorly chosen, is much worse than their terrible name though.

llehuty

[MV] MOMOLAND( 모모랜드) _ Wonderful love(어마어마해)
I don' think anyone bothered posting this bland release. I really rooting for Duble Kick giving them a good song, but this is definitely not it. I think there is potential.

Dreamcatcher's Yuhyeon & SuA & Shiyeon Cover 'WINNER - REALLY REALLY' 테이의 꿈꾸는 라디오 20170419
Dreamcatcher SO GOOOD.

170408 Seohyun - Shake It ('Love, Still' Encore Concert) Fancam 서현 직캠
Dedicqaed to JKT!! I think Seohyun could make me enjoy any song.

EXID Hani Got 'Coloring Book' Sign Album From OH MY GIRL Arin
Best fangirl.

CoCo Avenue - 어때 [Eottae]
Interesting crossover, I really dig the song. But I have to smh at some of the double standards of some people after reading some comments online. This group is cool but OMG EXP are evil with their cultural appropiation!!!!!1!! Let people do whatever the hell they want and do your own thing instead of complaining about what someone does that has ZERO impact on anybody.

Speqking of Exp Edition, their song is complete trash, but they sound like decent vocalists? I checked their Show Champion performance, and while they are obviously lipsyncing with prerecorded vocals (their mic discipline is awful), there are some harmonies going on and everything.

Pendulum

I'm seriously in love with this song. Suran has such a distinct, beautiful voice, and Suga's production skills are top notch. I'm happy she was able to get her first number 1 and hit the roof on Melon with this.

And amongst company such as IU and Hyukoh? Amazing. I'm really happy for her.

Twice recording Knowing Brothers on May 4th.

VV3QkCg.gif

I hope Apink also finally appear next month with their comeback. They are perfect for a show like KB.

LOONA's Rain 51db... holy mother of god I'm getting major SWV and SES vibes from this.

As a huge classic R&B fanboy, I totally approve!

llehuty

LOONA's Rain 51db... holy mother of god I'm getting major SWV and SES vibes from this.

As a huge classic R&B fanboy, I totally approve!
Woah, you are right, surprised they didn't save it for a single and get those sweet nostalgia points with koreans.

Fake edit: They knew what they were doing:
The album continues with a newly released track, ‘Rain 51db (비의 목소리 51db)’ which is an homage to the first generation K-pop girl groups, S.E.S and Fin.K.L. It also shows their love towards themselves, trying to revitalize the sentiments of the golden era. Like ViVi’s previous attempt in ‘Everyday I Love You’, LOOΠΔ 1/3 time-travels back to the 90’s, with the question of “what if LOOΠΔ was created in the 90’s?”. They then raise their innocent and pure voices up as if ‘Rain 51db’ is the original soundtrack to an animation film with a storytelling, singing that they have “dreams that they do not wake up from.”

In other Loona news: The girls of May, June, and July will be part of another unit.

Bonus: LOOΠΔ Cover Dance - TT & Super Junior & B.E.G & RedVelvet
They are adorable.

Top Bottom