• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven Universe |OT4| Every Rose Has Its Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
VkIOkOS.gif

Sorry, meant Ruby.

Consider: post-Jasperspective arc, Amethyst teaches Jasper how to shapeshift, but she keeps her super-detailed eyes and teeth the whole time.

p0zkkjN.png

jwk94

Whelp, I finally caught up. Watched everything after Rocknaldo...idk man. I stopped watching because this terrible scheduling made me stop caring about the show. Even watching these episodes kinda felt like a chore. That last bomb was pretty good, though, but I find it kinda hart to get excited about it when I have no clue when the next episode will be.

So, what's the general consensus? We all agree Yellow killed Pink? Or are we still thinking about White Diamond? Also, I'm surprised they actually killed Lars. Sure, they brought him back, but wow. And ya'll said the beach city crew are boring. Ha!

Sorry if it's been answered already, but do we know when the show comes back with new episodes?

And this is why I stopped watching.

TheSun

^^^

Yep, hiatus's almost kill my hype, almost. There are just so many bloody hiatus's.

Bomb's r cool though. If one drops
or leaks
, then I will stop everything and get my ass to the TV/monitor/what have you.

I think Yellow being the culprit is too obvious. I expect a shocking swerve, y'know. Wonder where they are gonna take this "murder mystery" direction they said they're gonna do.

jwk94

^^^

Yep, hiatus's almost kill my hype, almost. There are just so many bloody hiatus's.

Bomb's r cool though. If one drops
or leaks
, then I will stop everything and get my ass to the TV/monitor/what have you.

I think Yellow being the culprit is too obvious. I expect a shocking swerve, y'know. Wonder where they are gonna take this "murder mystery" direction they said they're gonna do.
Yeah, knowing this show, Yellow is a little too obvious. I was gonna say Blue, but her reactions to all of this have been waaayyy too intense for it to be her. We know of four diamonds, right? Yellow, Blue, Pink, and White?

i've been trained by the very best to not let gaps between new episodes get to me...the best being dbz back in the day
I don't even remember those hiatuses. Didn't we have a clue of when the show would come back?

Here's something fun I did in the car with the family-- tried to name all the elements of pop culture in Steven Universe's world.

Food Products
Games/Videogames
TV shows
books
toys
musical acts

It's a surprisingly long list

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I love Steven's GameCube, but I love it even more that Lars has his desktop hooked up to the TV with a controller.

tumblr_oaoqiw4neg1vn8b7co1_1280.png

A drip of water in this desert called hiatus, we apparently have a new episode title: Onion Family.

Zap2It is usually reliable with titles, but not so much with air dates. Though this episode doesn't have one. I want to imagine we'll be hearing about new episodes sooner rather than later.

There's bound to be people grumbling about Beach City episodes immediately after Wanted, but them's the breaks.

Edit: Now I'm seeing on Reddit that Onion Family was the name of a marathon a while back. Could be a false alarm here.

zulux21

A drip of water in this desert called hiatus, we apparently have a new episode title: Onion Family.

Zap2It is usually reliable with titles, but not so much with air dates. Though this episode doesn't have one. I want to imagine we'll be hearing about new episodes sooner rather than later.

There's bound to be people grumbling about Beach City episodes immediately after Wanted, but them's the breaks.

I have always been expecting

a few beach city episodes to deal with the fallout of what happened.
we have to have a scene where the lars news gets to sadie and his parents.

I have always been expecting

a few beach city episodes to deal with the fallout of what happened.
we have to have a scene where the lars news gets to sadie and his parents.

I'm not sure if Onion Family will be the next episode exactly (or if it's even an episode at all seeing as it's also the name of a marathon). But there should definitely be
an episode dealing with each of the people who were kidnapped. Lars/Sadie will probably be dealt with in the same episode (possibly the very next one), Connie's episode will probably deal with her being angry/disappointed that Steven gave himself up, and then we have an episode each for Jamie and Onion. Like him or not, Onion's been built up as one of Steven's few actual friends so he and his family deserve an episode, especially when you consider Sour Cream was out looking for him in Are You My Dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom