• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

was RAW good tonight yall?

gjC0QXr.gif

cordy

Banned
Neville ending his 205 "King of the Cruiserweights" stint by literally being the King of the Cruiserweights for one segment is amazing storytelling. His entire run in this division has to be one of my most favorite angles the past 5 years.

was RAW good tonight yall?

Ambrose vs Strowman was much better than Lesnar vs Strowman. Strowman's improved a lot from when he failed the "Ambrose Test" years ago and his push stopped for a bit.

Huh. Interesting way to push the CW division.

I mean, Enzo was a great heel on NXT as far as being a jerk goes. But at the same time, I bet lots of kids are confused since Enzo got his ass kicked, and they like him.

Guess he isnt a face or heel, just an asshole

cordy

Banned
Yeah Neville is freaking awesome. But you start putting him next to 6'3+ guys and those muscles don't make him any taller.

And you all know Vince.

Vince apparently loves Neville. The only reason he lost the title to Tozawa is because he randomly wanted to do something special for the fans. The reason Neville got it back the next night is because Vince loves Neville. Even his loss to Enzo and his leave his is protected.

We'll see but he's very high on him which is good.

KissVibes

Banned
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/912515505986183168

Everybody cheering Neville was the best part. It's like some Fat Albert shit lol.

Give Neville what he fucking deserves.

A singles run at WWE champ.

Also I will give credit to the WWE using Enzo as the giant dickhead character that he should've always been. I can't wait to see someone like Cedric Alexander put that culture vulture goof away and become champion. That's good booking. I care about 205 now.

THE GUY

Banned
Loved that beatdown on Reigns. Solid match too. Curtis going "Who's the Big Dog? Are you the Big Dog? Are you the Big Dog?" to Reigns followed by Miz literally shaking like a dog and making dog noises was brilliant.

Feels like this will lead to Shield against Miztourage and Strowman, but I'm disappointed. If this match happens, it will effectively remove two titles matches from the show. Reigns and Miz have solid chemistry and this could've honestly been a great feud with just those two. Make it a Ladder match and there's an easy way to have a great match, but also have Reigns lose due to Miztourage presence. Not to mention, it would've allowed Shield/Bar in a TLC match too.

Ambrose/Strowman was alright too. Not sure what's going to happen with Strowman beyond TLC. Maybe Goldberg? Honestly difficult to call.

But good god with Bray not letting go of Balor. I kind of expected it, but damn man. Just damn.

And last but not least, Enzo took Batista's name in vain. I'm wishing either Rollins or Styles wins the Royal Rumble so I can get Rollins/Styles/Nakamura for the WWE title, but fuck both those guys if Batista could somehow return and challenge instead. Hell, make it Batista/Styles or Batista/Styles/Nakamura. Whatever the case, his involvement would basically be the one justifiable way to have a different match headline Wrestlemania. Plus let him walk out winner and give us fans that one final run. I need it.

Glad Neville seems to be gone from the division. Send him to SDL and give him the US title in a multi-man match or something. Styles needs to move on.

Btw the fuck WWE shit from BC is fine because it fits their character... That and you know they have their merch in the same column as the WWE shirts at Hot Topic which is just too sweet.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Dudes don't "sell" Shane's punches because 95% of the time he's actually hitting dudes.

Yep lol I dont get it when people say theyre soft fake punches, ask the Undertaker and the black eye he got.

Granted, theyre not wrestling punches, but damn

Owens lifts his legs up because he's way bigger than Neville and then Neville places him on his back softly. It's dumb all around.

Yep lol I dont get it when people say theyre soft fake punches, ask the Undertaker and the black eye he got.

Granted, theyre not wrestling punches, but damn

Theyre weak and he misses by a large margin 99% of the time. Just because he's terrible wrestler and hurts people doesn't make his punches strong.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It will turn out that the paper says that the person will never have a title match ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW.
And Enzo did not read it right.
Why would Angle have authority over Smackdown and 205 Live
205 is technically a Raw brand.

That Drew Gulak spot at the end with Ali in the Enzo beatdown was incredible. Nods to the character and just how odious they find Enzo.... Gulak let Ali fly!!!

Also lol a Strowman just being like: You want him? and then walking away after destroying Enzo.

Fuck me... this is working.... if and a big if they just continue beating him up. The problem is Enzo is going to win matches and shit and that's when I'll want to tune out again...because literally the only value Enzo has is as a rag doll.

but i was told by the njpw marks that workrate > all

are you saying that wrestlers need...a LOOK????

Believable offense that looks good is part of workrate.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Nice to see Broken Neville back. His small stint was great when Tozawa took the belt from him for those 5 or so seconds.

Top Bottom