• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DAYTONA USA |OT| This is your crew chief. You're in a rolling start...

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Roland Deschain said:
Looks good. Why 2 Daytona OTs though?
One thread isn't enough to contain the hype.

I'll try to say this as nicely as possible though: This trend of OPs with an excessive number of banners/images blown up to excessive sizes, in addition to text blown-up and converted to images that can't be ctrl+f/c/v'd, read like PR snippets, and don't contain pertinent information in the first place, do little more than serve as exercises for my scroll wheel. I can say with sincerity that isamu's thread is less obnoxious than this (think about that for a moment), and I am simply grateful that, if nothing else, this particular OP at least had the decency to keep his post within the character limit, which is perplexingly uncommon these days.

There. That rant's out of the way.

skyfinch

Need to take a small break from Forza 4. This will do nicely.

First time I saw this game, I exchanged a 50 dollar bill into loonies (Canadian 1 dollar coin), and used them up all on this game.

gkryhewy

m0dus said:
Posted from the other thread, it looks like the brand manager outed the surprise a bit early. hope you guys enjoy the retro theme and avatar cars! That was my little contribution to this piece of gaming history ;)
No XBLA bonuses?

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Dr. Acid Avatar said:
Would love to buy this IF Amazon didn't remove PSN cards. Refuse to store credit details with Sony.

Just pick up a point card at a retailer.

Any XBLA Avatar awards? I'd love a little remote control Hornet car for my guy to play with.

Gavarms

So nice will have to buy it twice!
Getting the PSN version later for the bonuses!
It's at the perfect price too.
Everyone please support this game as we need to send a message to SEGA.
"If you deliver them we will be there!"
ilCiGAs4cYqWW.gif

Coxy

m0dus said:
Posted from the other thread, it looks like the brand manager outed the surprise a bit early. hope you guys enjoy the retro theme and avatar cars! That was my little contribution to this piece of gaming history ;)

ohhh sweeeet, can you buy the themes and avatars seperately or are they PS+ only?
I might have to get PS+ just for this

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Btw is the pop in fixed in the end or was it just not evident in the trailer? Should be easy to see in Dinosaur Canyon.

So not only does the Psn version come out earlier, they get bonuses? Fml. I was Sega through and through and when they went under I went to the xbox as i couldn't stomach getting a playstation. I dont feel so bitter about it these days, but i find it pretty sickening that the very Sony consumers who drove Sega into the ground are now getting free stuff.

(this rant isn't serious. lol)

(although i am pissed off about not getting free stuff :( )

Right, how do I get US PSN cards online tonight? UKGAF here doesn't want to wait a month to play it. Anywhere online to buy them and they email you the code?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I really hope there is a demo. Though I'm glad Sega is finally not being moronic (see: Outrun 2 HD) and is putting this on US PSN. >:|

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
KennyLinder said:
That's great, but I'd like somewhere that emails you the number. Living in the UK, that would take forever to arrive. Damn you Sega for delaying the release!

edit. Ah yes, PC Game Supply email them. Are they reliable?

Yes. Also Best Buy, I believe they email you the codes (the white cards).

Leckan

Still can't believe the original hit arcades in 93. Back when arcade games truly were a generation ahead of home-consoles and even pc's.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Tizoc said:
Yup, the white cards are codes sent to e-mails, whereas the black ones are shipped-
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+Co...9.p?id=1218267360139&skuId=1383039&st=network card code&cp=1&lp=1

EDIT: Umm I can't change my country when I go to provide my billing adress etc.
I believe GameStop e-mails PSN codes, too, but I'm not 100 percent sure on that.

Anyways, I'll get the XBLA version tomorrow, and get the PS Plus freebies today. Here's hoping Daytona USA 2 is next.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
day 0

I'll be playing the Dreamcast version all night til xbl is updated

this is my holiday blockbuster :(

Top Bottom