• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon Zero Dawn SPOILERS Thread

vivekTO

Game is out in the wild , please take cautions.

Spoiler thread time? I can't play til tonight

DFetTOV.jpg

Close the thread if already played :p

Also Regarding Previous 4Chan Leak

Ludens

Banned
Helghan won the war and forced submitted humans to live into this open-world simulation as primitive beings, while they have fun hunting them as mecha eagles.

Trailer talks about how Aloy came from nothing, how she's considered an outcast, how she has to find the truth about her past.

Seems pretty obvious.
Pretty much. Her being a machine wouldn't be much a twist, everything points to that being the case.

I hope it's treated like
SOMA
(2015 horror game), where being a robot isn't a major twist, and the reasons why is the story, not that the person is

Betty

Banned
Pretty much. Her being a machine wouldn't be much a twist, everything points to that being the case.

I hope it's treated like
SOMA
(2015 horror game), where being a robot isn't a major twist, and the reasons why is the story, not that the person is

This is Guerrilla Games though, the story to Killzone: Shadow Fall was just barmy.

Letting the Helghan evict people from a planet they themselves have become refugee's on is stupidity I can't fathom.

She's a space alien?

Or part robot since the tribes would naturally reject anything to do with machines.

I hope it's treated like
SOMA

Well at least it should be cool to know how robots age because she is shown as a kid in trailers. Maybe that was not her? or it was her before being a robot, or the Aloy robot was inspired by that child. And on and on. :)

This is Guerrilla Games though, the story to Killzone: Shadow Fall was just barmy.

Letting the Helghan evict people from a planet they themselves have become refugee's on is stupidity I can't fathom.

Or part robot since the tribes would naturally reject anything to do with machines.

I'm going with space alien. Here's her ancient astronaut suit!

Top Bottom