• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow, this guy is certainly ready for Diablo III

border

I'm not sure what is more sad -- some dude melting wax all over his desk and putting candles on his keyboard......or the people who are probably buying an "OFFICIAL DIABLO 3 MOUSE" for like $75.

tumblr_m392l3nRTh1r04zw9.gif

Aeana

I'm not sure what is more sad -- some dude melting wax all over his desk and putting candles on his keyboard......or the people who are probably buying an "OFFICIAL DIABLO 3 MOUSE" for like $75.

At least they'll be able to play the game, unlike this guy.

Rapstah

What do you mean? This is the official Diablo 3 gaming mouse.

(._.)

Banned
my eyes and face are getting all itchy and red looking at this. guy brought in plats from the backyard...

moms gonna kick him out when she sees all that wax he spilled everywhere

spirity

It's a pretty bad ass mouse, to be fair. Steelseries have a good rep. Sure, the branding inflates the price, but its not a cheap knock off.

Pete Rock

I hope he also tiled and installed a drain in the floor to support the logistical nightmare of maintaining putrefying entrails and rotting viscera draped across the walls.

Or maybe I'm reading into this too much, and it was all simply an excuse to blow a few bucks at a local craft store in pursuit of a final waxy send off for a crappy mdf desk that's seen one too many years.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
I came in here expecting something extravagant, somehow Gaf manages to never disappoint.

Diablo III Desktop Shrine.

Shambles

So some shitty jars and candles put on a computer desk? Colour me unimpressed. I was expecting some actual workmanship.

Looks pretty damn cool to me. Sometimes I fantasize about being some creepy dude in the Middle Ages living in the castle keep mixing herbs and doing some crazy occult experiments with corpses and naked ladies. My PC desk would look like this.

Valnen

I am concerned about this guy's sex life. But still impressed.

Posts like this make me want to punch my wall. They serve no purpose other than to make the poster feel good about himself. Ugh.

So some shitty jars and candles put on a computer desk? Colour me unimpressed. I was expecting some actual workmanship.

Yeah, I saw a custom D3 PC case awhile back that was very impressive. All this guy did was ruin his desk.

Nibel

First I laughed.

But then I realized that when Shenmue 3 arrives my room would probably look the same

Someone really enjoys a game -> Call him a loser in every roundabout way possible

What is this, youtube? I expect more out of a gaming enthusiast forum. :/
I guess that was my first mistake

I think this is pretty cool. With some reasonable gripes of course; screen glare, and the whole accidentally burning down the house thing.

Top Bottom