• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Faddy

Banned
theres more than a day before day one, tho

also, math is for nerds and conformists

In game days last more than a regular day, so in game this is day 0.

Although maybe it is night 0 since day 1 will follow?

Math is good and so are nerds. Conformists we probably need more of.

cabot

I got my MP

hqdefault.jpg

5Rf5rxO.png

Earth, Dimension Gamma-4F
All any of you really remember is the words "House, initiate defense program ParaPSYCHES", then a bright green flash. After a few moments you came to, but the doors and windows are covered in blast shields. It's only a matter of time before you're discovered, there aren't enough of you to take over this planet yet!

There's a problem. The host group is still here and they seem to be armed, because right by the front door...

AbsolutBro said:
You are Mrs. Refrigerator.

Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That is the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

You are an Ordinary Parasite. Your only power is to Vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

If you can figure out who is a parasite, and who isn't, maybe you can still escape to take over this planet...
Day 1 Begins
Day 1 ends in:

Fat4all

Banned
The wolf does not chase the rabbit without cause

"the dog chases his own tail because what the hell is that? how'd that get back there?!? get back here you wiggling motherfucker!"

i would've had some fanciful gifs ready to go for day one, but im surprisingly busy at work for once and didnt have the time

Ty4on

I don't like CCS' opening much. Kinda eager to do stuff, but not doing anything.

inb4 "ZOMG 15 MINUTES AFTER START"

*Splinter

I was assuming Kawl was making a high level joke about how there are no memories of the parasites but then I don't remember who said they were Rick and Morty fans and who weren't.
But there are memories of the parasites, just no bad memories.

*adjusts glasses*

Top Bottom