• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Toki767

I don't believe anyone was on the Braun train when he debuted wearing a black sheep mask and all he could do was some dumb choke hold.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
HE WON A UFC CHAMPIONSHIP

he's a TRAINED fighter, the other isn't

Kimbo Slice was dog shit eventhough he was bigger and badder than everyone else
Kimbo never outweighed his opponents by 100 pounds

Caderfix

I don't believe anyone was on the Braun train when he debuted wearing a black sheep mask and all he could do was some dumb choke hold.

When people were making fun of his nipple piercings, NVM and I were saying he'd do great. That much I remember.

Tom Nook

"I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!"
lUE36ox.gif

I died when that happen. LOL.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Strowman is still around and getting pushed because he's got a lot of potential. There have been a ton of dudes pushed as the next big man who were obviously far less talented than Strowman is. Dude's just green. But even then, he can already do shorter PPV matches without completely embarrassing himself.

Vince once said to HHH that he thought Strowman just doesn't get it and that Strowman just wasn't gonna make itbecause he fucked something up a few times in a row and HHH had to remind Vince that he had like 10 matches under his belt.

Toki767

Strowman is still around and getting pushed because he's got a lot of potential. There have been a ton of dudes pushed as the next big man who were obviously far less talented than Strowman is. Dude's just green. But even then, he can already do shorter PPV matches without completely embarrassing himself.

He had a well above average match with Big Show. I don't think anyone can really deny his potential for improvement.

I just think fans want to cheer him (not that they don't already) rather than treat him as a heel.

Anth0ny

i still want to know if that stroman/roman segment was booked to be comedic

because if the answer is yes, they HAVE to have roman get fucking murdered while recovering in a hospital bed. by nurse stroman.

Toki767

because if the answer is yes, they HAVE to have roman get fucking murdered while recovering in a hospital bed. by nurse stroman.

There is no way they could have booked that segment expecting Strowman to get booed.

You don't book a guy to do superhuman feats of strength like lifting an ambulance and expect that to get booed.

It's like the time they had a heel Mark Henry pulling two semi-trucks. He was getting cheered for that.

Long shot, but I dreamt up an apeshit set piece where they have an abandoned building front as a hospital so Braun can bring heavy machinery to tear it down and have it fall on Roman's head.

Like, just go super apeshit with this thing...

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
WrassleGAF has now worked themselves into questioning Brock's shoot.

o_O

He got a title shot with a UFC record of 1 and 1 having lost to Frank Mir and won against Heath Herring. Randy Couture, the champion he beat, is a 205 pound light heavyweight who managed to win the heavyweight title from Tim "Swamp Thing" Silvia, a fighter so bad he literally shit his trunks in the ring once.

Brocks defense of the belt against Mir and Carwin was far more impressive then him winning it.

In my head canon, Strowman walked away from Taker during that pre mania segment because he respected him too much to start a fight and now he is taking revenge for his fallen hero by destroying Roman Reigns.

Nekofrog

Banned
nintendo discontinuing the NES classic before a huge portion of the people who have wanted to buy one could even see one irl? gg

I've been on the Braun train since debut, and Leaner would whoop his ass unless he trained for a good long time. Brock is an athletic freak, he got decently far trying for the NFL with little to no experience under his belt.

nintendo discontinuing the NES classic before a huge portion of the people who have wanted to buy one could even see one irl? gg

Legit surprised it took this long, I knew it was just a throwaway thing for the holidays. Once that thing didn't show up everywhere in November, I knew that was it.

Top Bottom