• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I was having a sip of wine out on my balcony and of course I come back inside to find one of those damn fruit flies that couldn't get laid decided to drown in his sorrows in my cab sav. RIP little buddy.

The least you can do is consume his remains along with your wine.

Get'sMad

The least you can do is consume his remains along with your wine.

I scooped him out....but I'm sure I've already drank at least 4 of his blue balled compatriots.

Alright...joint time, but before I spark it I need to figure out what I'm going to listen to...any suggestions??

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I scooped him out....but I'm sure I've already drank at least 4 of his blue balled compatriots.

Alright...joint time, but before I spark it I need to figure out what I'm going to listen to...any suggestions??

Hmmm...what are you in the mood for?

Try this if you're in an introspective mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wADVgCg_60

And speaking of eating bugs, for some reason there are crazy big swarms of gnats everywhere right now and I must have inhaled at least a hundred of the little fuckers during tonight's bike ride.

Get'sMad

Hmmm...what are you in the mood for?

Try this if you're in an introspective mood: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wADVgCg_60

And speaking of eating bugs, for some reason there are crazy big swarms of gnats everywhere right now and I must have inhaled at least a hundred of the little fuckers during tonight's bike ride.

I dug that! I'll probably put on something a little more upbeat for now though.

I go biking around a lake quite often and since it's spring I've been running into swarms of gnats too...every time I finish I'm brushing them off my head, arms and legs. fuckers...

totowhoa

Banned
Took my last final today. I probably failed it like the last test in this class, but the average for the last exam was a 45 as well. Who fucking knows what my grade is going to be for this stupid course.. Anyway, six packs of blue moon winter abbey ale has been on sale for 3.99 the last two weeks, so I'm celebrating the end of another semester with a mild high and some beer. I have another four or five ounces of scotch if need be.

Kraken is so smooth, god damn.

I used to drink the hell out of this, but I don't do rum much anymore. Had rum (Kraken or Sailor Jerry's, I forget which) for the first time in a year a couple of weeks ago and it really threw me off. I don't buy much liquor anymore, but when I do it's just whiskey these days. I associate Kraken with a lot of fun, small parties over here before I went back to school. damn school

totowhoa

Banned
Yeah unfortunately the parties I went to they would always get Jose Cuervo so that always put rum in a bad place for me.

lol of all things, jose cuervo was what finally turned me on to tequila. I always hated the stuff. Spent a week in Mexico last summer and I just finally got into taking tequlia shots (first with nice tequila at one place, then at my hotel which only had cuervo, and back to better stuff once I got home). Man, I'm going to have to have a tequila night again. Totally dropped the ball on Cinco de Mayo for that one, but I was too damn busy.

Man I'm so glad this week is over

AcridMeat

Banned
I had patron for the first time over new years. Turned me onto tequila, I was amazed. First thing coming to the party was a double shot of it and I didn't need a chaser, it was fantastic.

totowhoa

Banned
I had patron for the first time over new years. Turned me onto tequila, I was amazed. First thing coming to the party was a double shot of it and I didn't need a chaser, it was fantastic.

Yes sir, good tequila is amazing. The best tequila I ever had was in Mexico, though there's still plenty of top-shelf stuff I haven't tried. It cost around 40 bucks for 750ml, which was reasonable... I wish I'd picked it up now (or at least taken a picture of the bottle). It was just fantastic. I remembered the name when I got back to the states, but only long enough to find out that it's not distributed in my state. Oh well :( I could probably actually e-mail the place that I had it at it (they provided a couple ounces for free at this place I was at, but they also sold bottles of it and other things to take back to your hotel or the states if you wanted). I was expecting it to be mediocre since it was free, but it knocked my socks off. Enjoyed it more than the Patron that I've had.

Anyway, only three beers left, so it's scotch time.

kehs

Banned
Devolution, acrid is totally raping tinychat with bullshit music, even your 80s shitty music selection is better than the shit he's playing right now.

halp.

AcridMeat

Banned
Devolution, acrid is totally raping tinychat with bullshit music, even your 80s shitty music selection is better than the shit he's playing right now.

halp.

iylLSkRM38Fu6.gif

Get'sMad

About to leave work, go on a run, do a little cleaning , eat dinner and then its a one way ticket to drunkville, usa for the weekend.

can't wait

Rikkun

Ugh I went to a party of the owners of the hotel where I work, ended cuddling with a fatty girl & driving to an opening summer disco to chase a co-worker who -hello hello- was there with his BF so I ended up following this Albanese (?) coworker for like 3 hours and now here I am, ready to play some vidya.

Fuck english, have a good night GAF, drink hard.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Ugh I went to a party of the owners of the hotel where I work, ended cuddling with a fatty girl & driving to an opening summer disco to chase a co-worker who -hello hello- was there with his BF so I ended up following this Albanese (?) coworker for like 3 hours and now here I am, ready to play some vidya.

Fuck english, have a good night GAF, drink hard.

That sounds great. What do you do at the hotel, bro? I also work at a hotel.

Anyways, not sure what the fuck to do tonight. It's friday and I have cash but I have nothing lined up. Guess I'll just get drunk again and ride around aimlessly or some shit. It's too early to delve into videogames yet.

Rikkun

That sounds great. What do you do at the hotel, bro? I also work at a hotel.

Anyways, not sure what the fuck to do tonight. It's friday and I have cash but I have nothing lined up. Guess I'll just get drunk again and ride around aimlessly or some shit. It's too early to delve into videogames yet.

Nightshift receptionist usually, sometimes during day too.
Tomorrow night will be hard to repel everyone's accusations.
What's your job btw? And yeah get drunk and fuck please, too late for me in yurop but do it for me.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Nightshift receptionist usually, sometimes during day too.
Tomorrow night will be hard to repel everyone's accusations.
What's your job btw? And yeah get drunk and fuck please, too late for me in yurop but do it for me.

I used to have a horrible, horrible job working the desk at the health club area but now I'm working in accounting and human resources which is kinda decent. I do nightshift reception and auditing occasionally, too. But yeah, I definitely need to get out before I lose my mind.

Get'sMad

aaaaaaaawwww yeaaaaaaah my place is all tidied up and now I'm drinking wine in celebration.

going to drink this bottle while I wait for my degenerate restaurant working friends to get off and then go to a bar.

Rikkun

I used to have a horrible, horrible job working the desk at the health club area but now I'm working in accounting and human resources which is kinda decent. I do nightshift reception and auditing occasionally, too. But yeah, I definitely need to get out before I lose my mind.
Oh it's not that bad, I can play videogames and browse GAF at night. I could even sleep If I was able to.

aaaaaaaawwww yeaaaaaaah my place is all tidied up and now I'm drinking wine in celebration.

going to drink this bottle while I wait for my degenerate restaurant working friends to get off and then go to a bar.

Have a good night. I'm going bed GAF, ciao ciao.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Damn, that spliff looks good. Haven't smoked in almost two weeks, which is my longest break in at least a few years. Lost access to my last remaining sources, and I definitely miss it bad but at the same time it's probably good I broke the habit of smoking like 4-5 times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom