• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

t0mp

as much as people joke about these 2 teams being boring, this series has been the best out of them all..

tons of back and forth and great saves

as much as people joke about these 2 teams being boring, this series has been the best out of them all..

tons of back and forth and great saves

agreed (+ caps/rangers).

and man, kind of sad how quiet things are just halfway into the second round.

t0mp

Id say Rangers Caps has been better for semi round.
yeah, I was gonna say it was tied but I wanted to be more ...ballsy.. or something?

I've enjoyed this series and the caps/rags series wayyyy more than the flyers/devs series :/

preds look like shit. let's get drunk
preds.gif

Dr.Acula

Banned
Nice comment about Boyd Gordon by the NBC crew. Haven't watched much of the West, but Boyd's faceoff style is great. Hand at the blade, drops knees to the ground.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Nice comment about Boyd Gordon by the NBC crew. Haven't watched much of the West, but Boyd's faceoff style is great. Hand at the blade, drops knees to the ground.

He was our go to guy for defensive face offs after we traded Steckel. It is good to see he has had a nice year in PHX.

Stubo

No, I was joking this is the time he gets scored on in the playoffs
Haha, my apologies, completely over my head ;)

Edit: If only he did so tonight, huge task ahead now. Not going to blame that one whistle, there were plenty of other chances to change the tide of the game.

MacAttack

If the Preds and Flyers don't advance I will go 0 for 4 on my Conference Finals team predictions! This is why I don't gamble anymore.

Top Bottom