• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House Intel Panel hearing on Russian involvement (3/20, 10am ET, livestream)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm24

My god.. this dude just loves that he won so much. So petty and gross.
It's all that he has. He didn't want to win, he wanted to boost his brand with a rabid base and the rest of the electorate forgetting he was in the race. Instead now he's in a situation where he has no freedom, every latches on to every word he says, getting shit in daily from all fronts, his rally is all he has left. And the people at these rallies can't afford to buy his bullshit or stay at his hotels. Him winning is his own nightmare and we have to deal with the fall out.

Tommy DJ

Holy fuck this rally is downright pathetic

Trump talking about November 8th and how beautiful it was and how he's going to give the power back to the people

YOU'VE BEEN IN OFFICE TWO MONTHS YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT

I wonder if these rallies are all that effective anymore. Certainly they'll be popular with his die hard supporters but everyone/anything has their die hard supporters. At the start, people could be sympathetic towards him doing the occasional rally as it can be a solid way to communicate to your base and keep them optimistic.

But he isn't saying anything new, he's constantly boasting about November 8th and his inauguration while repeating easily debunked lies like crowd sizes and victory margin, and isn't saying anything of substance. All the while his budget and health care bills are busy pissing everyone off and almost specifically designed to fuck the white working class the most for whatever reason.

As "The Art of the Deal" states (lmao), people who get conned tend to catch on when you don't produce any tangible results. He's not building a 100ft wall or whatever he promised, he isn't providing healthcare to all, he's filling the Whitehouse with a billion swamp creatures, and he's cutting like every government service for rural white America.

Putting miners back to work, yet completely devastate the funding for Appalachia? Sure fuckwad...

"Our own people," does that mean only white people?

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but this will not result in Trump's impeachment. best case scenario, people close to him go to jail. He will be fine because he will have plausible deniability.

If Comey had proof that trump was directly involved, he would know that the President and the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT had been compromised, and he would move in quickly to get this traitor out of the white asap. he hasnt done this. either he doesnt yet have proof or is confident that trump personally hasnt been compromised like that Steele dossier suggested.

You don't seem to understand how this stuff works. Watergate took over 2 years to unfold and Nixon even won re-election during that time. I'm not saying that Comey definitely has evidence or leads that will result in real repercussions for Trump, what I am saying is if he did it would look pretty much exactly like his testimony today.

It's all that he has. He didn't want to win, he wanted to boost his brand with a rabid base and the rest of the electorate forgetting he was in the race.

That was true until it looked like he had a chance right before the DNC hack and then suddenly he put 10M into his campaign.

ZOONAMI

You don't seem to understand how this stuff works. Watergate took over 2 years to unfold and Nixon even won re-election during that time. I'm not saying that Comey definitely has evidence or leads that will result in real repercussions for Trump, what I am saying is if he did it would look pretty much exactly like his testimony today.

Yep. Today served to increase the smoke x1000. Eventually the wind kicks up a fire.

darscot

I always try and understand the appeal of Trump and I just don't get how any able bodied human being can be fooled by this crap. It takes about 30 seconds of him speaking to understand he is a complete fuckwit.

Mobius 1

I always try and understand the appeal of Trump and I just don't get how any able bodied human being can be fooled by this crap. It takes about 30 seconds of him speaking to understand he is a complete fuckwit.

With all due respect to my fellow Americans, but he's followed by other fuckwits.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.

Cause how he speaks. He doesn't speak like a politician.

Tommy DJ

Desperate people combined with faith-based decision making don't produce rational results. Add in diet or casual racism and you've got people who can believe in Donald Trump's campaign promises to bring USA manufacturing jobs back, to drain the elitist swamp in the Whitehouse, and so forth.

Sorry to burst everyone's bubble but this will not result in Trump's impeachment. best case scenario, people close to him go to jail. He will be fine because he will have plausible deniability.

If Comey had proof that trump was directly involved, he would know that the President and the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT had been compromised, and he would move in quickly to get this traitor out of the white asap. he hasnt done this. either he doesnt yet have proof or is confident that trump personally hasnt been compromised like that Steele dossier suggested.
This isn't how it works. This is slow, long, tedious process. Taking down a president isn't easy, no matter how "obvious" the evidence appears to us laypeople. Him not acting swiftly isn't a bad thing. It doesn't mean this isn't happening. Watergate took years to put together.

ZOONAMI

Desperate people combined with faith-based decision making don't produce rational results. Add in diet or casual racism and you've got people who can believe in Donald Trump's campaign promises to bring USA manufacturing jobs back, to drain the elitist swamp in the Whitehouse, and so forth.

Yeah by putting the most elitist cabinet in history into the whitehouse. Makes sense.

But yeah trump won by conning the rust belt into thinking he would bring their mfg jobs back. They failed to adapt and then elect bootstrap politicians. Has never made sense.

Ourobolus

Banned
He needs as many rallies as he can get. We get some great sound bites to use against him later.

EDIT: God he is such a terrible speaker

ZOONAMI

Seems like he always manages to get 1 black guy behind him. Seriously a sea of white and then one black guy. When they zoom out further it's all white

My god this rally is just him rambling incoherent nonsense.

That was all his rallies during his campaign as well! I can't believe I'm living in this reality. I now fully believe in parallel universes and I just happen to exist in one of the bizzaro low probability realities.

Seems like he always manages to get 1 black guy behind him. Seriously a sea of white and then one black guy. When they zoom out further it's all white

Does he have a Gods2. com sign? Edit: didn't mean for that to be a link people could visit.

Good. I remember him making up some fucking nonsense about Hillary during the election.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
The mentally ill homeless people rambling on the streets talk more sense then he does. The crowd just booed the court system like it should be abolished?! That crushed my brain.

His followers love this shit though. He is speaking to them he is a normal guy like them. I don't get it either honestly.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
giphy.gif

He's talking about Kaepernick and it was announced that he is probably being investigated by the Feds.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom