• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

foppy79

Can't wait for the Jets to desperately draft McSorley insanely high after screwing the tank and missing the other QBs

JABEE

Credit where it's due, I'm glad I wasn't the only one here calling Manziel DOA from the start

Proud that everyone else made up for it and joined me in saying Hack was DOA from the start, at least

Manziel had the talent. I didn't know he was an alcoholic. That is what ruined his career. He had a great game down down the stretch with the Browns before he was gone.

As a Vikings fan, you have my condolences, I know whats it's like to have a QB go down and have your season ruined.

ZLjSc6i.jpg

As a Vikings fan, you have my condolences, I know whats it's like to have a QB go down and have your season ruined.

QBs (Teddy, Sam), top RBs (Peterson, Cook), almost an entire OLine a year ago. Yeah... as a Vikings fan the last few years have been frustrating. But we persevere.
Seeing defeatist Packers fans throwing their hands up just shows me that either: A. in the last twenty-some years that fan base has had to deal with very little real adversity and/or B. their coaching staff and drafting skills are so horribly mediocre that an entire season rests on a single player's availability.

Duxxy3

They should have just let nature take it's course. No need to do anything to stop gronk when he will just get hurt anyways.

He has done pretty well this year. He was out for that one game, but only because it was a short week. So far it looks like he has recovered well from last year.

Rvaan

Banned
so i kept seeing this highlight but was listening to the radio, what did they rule happened here? a touch back?
absolutely absurd.

Fumble by the offense that went out the back of the endzone resulting in a touchback. Possession goes to the defense.

Boss X

Banned
Browns... stick with one QB for four years straight than come talk to me because this transposing buffoonery of the position over the last two decades has failed, miserably.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
QBs (Teddy, Sam), top RBs (Peterson, Cook), almost an entire OLine a year ago. Yeah... as a Vikings fan the last few years have been frustrating. But we persevere.
Seeing defeatist Packers fans throwing their hands up just shows me that either: A. in the last twenty-some years that fan base has had to deal with very little real adversity and/or B. their coaching staff and drafting skills are so horribly mediocre that an entire season rests on a single player's availability.

B obviously

The whole damn thing is held up by Rodgers and is not plug and play in theory

Our adversity has been your adversity - 6 consecutive seasons of playoff chokes

MechDX

I think it's because Cian is a Tannehill-stan, so you've posted a lot of his tweets and analysis in here.

Yeah. The "Trejos boy" was just a joke but fuck Cian Fahey. Got annoyed by him last year with his constant whining on twitter and got blocked for telling him to quit whining like a bitch. Now that he is with ESPN he gets more notoriety for blocking ANYONE who even slightly disagrees with his opinion on Twitter

gutshot

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Eagles coach Doug Pederson tells reporters CB Ronald Darby (ankle) will practice this week. The goal had always been MNF vs. the #Skins.

itshappening.gif

Hindl

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
#Eagles coach Doug Pederson tells reporters CB Ronald Darby (ankle) will practice this week. The goal had always been MNF vs. the #Skins.

itshappening.gif
Damn good news. Last week after the Panthers game he said he wasn't going to be able to practice. Great thing to offset the news that Jones may not play this year

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Dom Rinelli‏ @drinelli 35m35 minutes ago

#Steelers WR @AB84 2017 Rankings:

Catches 1 (48)
Rec Yds 1 (700)
Rec for 1st Downs 1 (30)
100Yd Gms 1 (4)
10Catch Gms 1 (3)
25Yd Rec T1 (7)

This is what happens when your qb only has eyes for one guy. #FreeLandry

Top Bottom