• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Asylum Mafia |OT| It's time to kill the Bat

franconp

The Inmates finally catch the Bat. After discussing what to do with him, they decided to throw him into the freezing waters to get eaten by a shark (don’t ask me why always the Inmates have to use really weird plans, it’s part of their nature).

Batman success escaping the sharks and manage to catch a stair that will lead him to the Asylum again. But a shark catch up to him and a fierce battle start.

giphy.gif

-Batman: This shark doesn’t know when to give up. Luckily I still have my shark repellent!! Or not??? It is empty??? Goddam it Alfred, I told you to refill the Freaking shark repellent!!!! ALFREEEEE……...

And that’s the end of Batman.

End of Chapter.

Great you finally killed the Bat.

vfGAO1i.gif

I’m so happy with all of you. I will be able to end this freaking comic once and for all.

Now catch the rest of the Batman Family just to be sure and you will earn that Pizza.

Fireblend has died

You are Batman and you are part of the Batman Family (That means you are mafia).

You are Bruce Wayne. If you don’t know his past just watch ANY of his movies, his origins story is told in every movie. Hollywood seems to love telling that story.

You are a Detective. Every night you may use the command Investigate:<Playername> and at the start of the next day phase you will receive a PM with the Character name of the player you targeted. If you target your secret partner he/she will become a full-fledged member.

Like all the scum you also have the command Arrest:<Playername> to make a night kill.

The scum thread can be found REDACTED and your teammates are REDACTED. You also have a secret partner. You don't know who he is but he knows who all of you are. He will become a full-fledged member if he is targeted for a night kill (and there will be no night kill) or for investigation. If he becomes a full-fledged member he will gain access to the scum chat.

You also have the power to vote. Use Vote: <Playername> during the day phase. The usual drill.

The game thread is Here

You win when your team has a majority of the votes at the start of the Day Phase.

Day 8 has ended

red_1495753200.png

Please Send your PM until 2 hours before the deadline

franconp

The Inmates finally killed Batman so they decided to have a party. They start eating and drinking, but something is missing to have a complete party. One of them have a brilliant idea.

-Anarky: I know what this party is missing. FIREWORKS!!! Let’s light some!!!

- Inmate 1: But those aren’t fireworks, those are bombs.

- Anarky: It’s all the same. Both have powder. Let’s start this party.

- Inmate 2: Maybe you should stand back a little. They are dangerous.

- Anarky: That’s what The Man want you to think. They are harmless if you know how to u….

giphy.gif

- Inmate 2: I told him to stand back.

- Inmate 1: But he was right. That’s what this party was missing.

Fat4all has died

You are Anarky and you are part of the Arkham Inmates (that means you are town).

You are an anarchist who wants to overthrow the government with anti-establishment propaganda. Also you are sort of a rip-off of Alan Moore’s V.

You are an Anarchist. You have a one-shot Override. At any time during the Day Phase you may use the command ILikeToWatchTheWorldBurn: <Playername>. Using your command will end the day phase, invalidate all the votes and will lynch your target.

You also have the power to vote. Use Vote: <Playername> during the day phase. The usual drill.

The game thread is Here

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

- Inmate 1: That was kind of awesome, right Cluemaster?

Cluemaster?

Did you see Cluemaster?

- Inmate 2: He was right there. Close to Anarky. Oh, I found him. There.

- Inmate: I see him now. What is he doing?

- Inmate 2: Seems that one ash lit one of his explosive pellets. He is trying to take them off.

- Inmate 1: Should we help him?

- Inmate 2: And miss the fun? Nah.

giphy.gif

Timeaisis has died

You are Cluemaster and you are part of the Arkham Inmates (that means you are town).

You are a criminal mastermind who likes to leave clues to his crimes. Maybe, just maybe, that’s not a good idea. But what do I know.

You are a Vote limiter. During the night phase you may use the command Election: <PlayernameA> <PlayernameB> <PlayernameC> <PlayernameD>. The next day phase you will force the lynch to be made between those four players. There will be a warning at the start of the day saying that only the votes on those four players count for the lynch. This is a one-shot ability.

The game thread is Here

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

- Inmate 1: That’s was cool too, right?

- Joker: Not really. I have seen better ones.

- Inmate 2: Is something troubling you? You seem depressed.

- Joker: Maybe. Now that the Bat is dead It’s not too interesting to be here.

- Inmate 1: But there is still members of the Batman family around.

- Joker: I’m know. But without the Bat it’s not the same.

I think I will leave and look for something more fun in Gotham.

giphy.gif

Sorian and Natiko have won the game and leave the Asylum

You are the Joker and you are aligned with a neutral faction.

You are Batman biggest enemy but you are not interested in this game at all. You just want to see him suffer and he can’t suffer if he’s dead.

You are an 2-shot Serial Killer. Every night you may use the command Kill: <Playername> and you will kill your target. This is a 2-shot only command. Also you can't use your command to kill Batman (you will notified that your shot failed and you won't lose the shot).

You also have a partner. Your partner is REDACTED. You share a secret chat with him.

The game thread is Here

You win when you directly kill Robin. If you can't kill Robin (because he has died through some other means) you can win if you are one of the last five players in the game.

Day 9 Begins

red_1495926000.png

Majority is 3.

franconp

Fat4all has left behind a will:

"Oppressed citizens of Gafia, your cries for help have been heard! I am Fat4all - voice of the people - here to save you from the plague of corruption that now infests this once proud game!

What's that sharp pain I feel in my back?"

1372663637153236037.gif

Faddy

Banned
Ok here is an even better plan. If you guys think I am scum and running the ultimate backdoor. Turbo me.

Obviously in this scenario I can't vote for myself since a majority of 3 is required it would mean all 3 of you putting votes on me. But at least it takes one possibility off the table.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Bronx why were you being a complete dumbass at the end of the last day?

Fireblend checked me as town and you as town so I thought he was telling the truth about his ability. Plus Sorian was against him and I didn't have a reason to trust him since he was a neutral.

Faddy

Banned
Fireblend checked me as town and you as town so I thought he was telling the truth about his ability. Plus Sorian was against him and I didn't have a reason to trust him since he was a neutral.

So if you believed Fireblend why did you put a vote on me?

Faddy

Banned
You put a vote on me and that pissed me off.

I didn't vote for you. I told Sorian to shoot you. If you mis-trusted Sorian and were actually telling the truth you would have kept quiet and hoped Sorian forgot or didn't believe your bulletproof claim.

Why were you mad at me for trying to trick Sorian?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I didn't vote for you. I told Sorian to shoot you. If you mis-trusted Sorian and were actually telling the truth you would have kept quiet and hoped Sorian forgot or didn't believe your bulletproof claim.

Why were you mad at me for trying to trick Sorian?
I thought you forgot I was bulletproof and was just trying to off me completely. That, plus you literally said "Let's just lynch Bronx tomorrow"

Faddy

Banned
I thought you forgot I was bulletproof and was just trying to off me completely. That, plus you literally said "Let's just lynch Bronx tomorrow"

And even if did forget you were bulletproof, don't you agree it would have been beneficial for Sorian to shoot you. So why get in the way?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Here's the thing, only one person died on N7. How do we know that it was because scum tried to shoot me and it didn't work, meaning that if Sorian did shoot me last night I would be dead. That could always be a possibility.

Faddy

Banned
Ah, we're at the "I'm going to post vague statements and not actually follow up to any questions" part of the game. That's always a town move.

I don't think it is vague at all. Look I will spell it out.

Fireblend dies
Fat dies
Sorian shoots you
You survive, Sorian loses his shot.

Then we have 6 players 4-1-1. You are confirmed town. We are now in a much better position than today. Gives us an extra shot at scum with 1 more confirmed town player.

Faddy

Banned
Here's the thing, only one person died on N7. How do we know that it was because scum tried to shoot me and it didn't work, meaning that if Sorian did shoot me last night I would be dead. That could always be a possibility.

Because Flame said he blocked Sorian.

Faddy

Banned
Also because Sorian gave us Batman from his failed shots.
Also because Time knew he lost his BP vest
Also because Sorian had 2 shots and admitted using 1 on night 1 on Kalor.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I guarantee you if you turbo me, you will lose this game. But go ahead, lead yourselves to your demise. You've already made up your minds.

Faddy

Banned
So you're just gonna give up completely on any type of reading into L_P or Penguin? That's not smart at all.

I have read into them. You 3 and your predecessors don't have that many posts in the thread, so I have re-read all of them and concluded The Penguin claim stacks up and L_P is his passive self and that while claiming nothing there is no evidence there is another power role.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The three of us talk somewhat while LP continues to sit in the sidelines and just places on a vote because someone else told him to. Faddy even mentions how passive LP's been but apparently this isn't a problem in his eyes.

Hmm.

Faddy

Banned
He has questions. Answer them.

Why are you so desperate to turbo? Especially on a day where you know that a mislynch effectively ends the game.

None of you have arguments why anybody is scum or you would have come to the thread and posted them.

We are even discussing things. You can't say why Penguin or L_P are scum. Penguin seems to have discounted scum L_P. And L_P seems happy enough with his read of you.

Top Bottom