• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2017 | Countdown, GIF & WEBM Thread

Wamb0wneD

Not if you're going for a full house!
Then it becomes slightly challenging.

It's the best time of the year around here. Nintendo Directs, PSX, Game Awards, all small-time in terms of site-wide hype.

Yep. I'm ready for all the hype, the meltdowns, the bombs. Gimme.

This and EZA coverage will be my jam through that week.

Still GOAT
i97P4bk7nDuQ9.gif

Yep!

https://i.giphy.com/WOaTSCSZga3Ti.gif

Still one of the best. Year of Dreams :)

rewkol

I always loved lurking these threads before I was a member, maybe now I'll have to get in on the gif making...

Soon comes round doesn't it!

Probably the best year so far for me too. Great games this holiday and 2 new awesome consoles!

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I wonder if any of them will be as leaky as Microsoft's was last year. I had a lot of fun making this:

jumanji-leaks-big.gif

A few I made this year.

0aUoDZx.gif

nlQmFdM.gif

TQrJzOL.gif

7c1p6b.gif

Always one of my favorites

I forgot about this one, I think I made it back in 2012 I think. I lost my hard drive that had all my project files and gifs from the last year back to since I registered on gaf, luckily some gifs were uploaded elsewhere so I've been able to save them but a lot were using hosts that no longer work.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I was wondering when this thread would show up. Thanks, IntelliHeath.

I will see if I can put something together.

A few I made this year

batman.gif
I forgot about this one, I think I made it back in 2012 I think. I lost my hard drive that had all my project files and gifs from the last year back to since I registered on gaf, luckily some gifs were uploaded elsewhere so I've been able to save them but a lot were using hosts that no longer work.

Thank you for all your hard work and many many laughs for all the years you've done this!

Betty

Banned
What movie is this from?

What movie is this from?

What movie is this from?

(Links to scenes would be appreciated, look intense!)

The interview
Mission Impossible 2
Total Recall

Watch more movies.

EDIT: Okay answered here's a gif

kazimpsonsxqje4.gif

FHIZ

Since I didn't get a "no" answer to my above question I present my poorly put-together E3 Bingo! This isn't just for 2017, it can be carried over to all years and pretty much all gaming events since this goddamn industry never, ever changes. Frankly, I hope it never does.

Only after uploading this to imgur did I realize that only one of these squares is positive.

Here are my other ones for the year! Posting them here for convenience mainly.

Isn't the State of Decay spot on the Xbox list an image from Days Gone?

Top Bottom