Originally Posted by smurfx
i've always wanted a warlord to join luffy's crew. i'll be honest for a while i was way into the hancock for strawhat bandwagon but i changed my mind on jimbei during marineford arc. now all we need is for one of the supernovas to join and i'll have gotten everything i want. of course my number 1 candidate is bonney and has been bonney from the start.
This guy gets it..
Originally Posted by Ray Down
Hancock would be a terrible addition to the crew.
care to elaborate?
Originally Posted by caliph95
No joke she will be not me shitposting but unlike Jinbei she has no history or reason to be on the team like Jinbe is the experienced pirate and straight man what will boa bring that is interesting
Did you guys read the chapters she was in? They were just as entertaining, if not more so than Ceaser? What does she bring to the table? Come on now.
- Her adoration for Luffy is comical and endearing
- When's she's not around him, she's basically evil, lol its hilarious!
- Connected to Luffy in all types of ways like being good friends with his mentor/Fishmen
- Sanji and Boa in the same ship is just amazing to think about
- She runs an island of female warriors (greatly adding to Luffy's crew)
- She has a tragic background
- Hatred of celestials in line with Luffy's ultimate goals
That's just off the top. It likely won't happen, more than likely, we won't see boa again until the show is over -_- But I can't imagine I'm the only one who would love to see more of her, or for Luffy to show some type of love interest at this point.
That's the only thing bad about long running manga shows, the characters really don't age with you. No one is expecting Luffy to settle down or anything remotely close to that at this point, but for him to still be asexual basically and all this teen pandering after a show has been on for 20 years is disappointing at times.