• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor (USA): Black 3DS XL, Pokemon 3DS Bundles, Wii U + WW HD bundle, 12GB PS3 $200

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
According to "Inventory system at a major US retailer"

X9pyEea.jpg

Richie

I can believe there's gonna be Wii U bundles .... but with a Zelda remake? DK or Mario seem far more sensible as far as first party releases go.
...Unless, of course, there's ALSO gonna be bundles for those.

EDIT:

Wind Waker bundle makes sense because it's big enough that a people will go "Oh, now that's a value!" but not so big that Nintendo would miss out on the money from individual sales.

Oh, this makes sense indeed.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
A $199 PS3 is awesome, but 12GB is not. Should be at least 50GB.

I hope the PS3 bundle is with the rumored super super slim. I need to replace my phat for archival purposes because of no BC in the PS4.

Wind Waker bundle makes sense because it's big enough that a people will go "Oh, now that's a value!" but not so big that Nintendo would miss out on the money from individual sales.

Drago

Black 3DS XL is pretty much confirmed already so... hey.

Wonder if the WWHD bundle will have a special WiiU or just a black or white. Same goes for red and blue Pokemon 3DS'.

Yes Boss!

Hopefully.

Finally put to rest all the complainers. It was refreshing when they finally released the XL and overnight all those initial gripes ended. Though, folks seemed to have kinda forgotten about their 3DS color issues and moved on to region-free complaints.

If its true it'll mean a good PS3 Black Friday bundle. I had last year's $200 one in my Amazon cart but didn't get it because I didn't want Uncharted. I'll probably get it this year.

Flamfas

Is this wind Waker bundle just a bundle or a special edition WiiU

If the latter ...

I'll be buying a second WiiU ;___;

OTL

Yawnier

Banned
I can believe there's gonna be Wii U bundles .... but with a Zelda remake? DK or Mario seem far more sensible as far as first party releases go.
...Unless, of course, there's ALSO gonna be bundles for those.

I can sort of see why, Wind Waker is a game that has somewhat of a cult following behind it but then again, I don't think it has the wisespread appeal compared to a new, mainline 3D Mario or a Donkey Kong Country.

12GB PS3 sounds horrible.

... Until you realize you can replace the HDD.

Gran Turismo 5 game install would eat that up in no time. 12GB is horrible you would almost be forced to upgrade the HDD.

Kusagari

Uh, why would it be smart?

It is an easy thing to give away for free I guess.

It's probably easier for Nintendo to give away than a brand new game and I think Zelda, port or not, will move more consoles in a bundle than DK.

Mario launches too late to even think of putting in a holiday bundle. It misses Black Friday.

trixx

I hope the Pokemon 3ds bundles are not the regular blue/black, red/black 3ds xl. Hopefully they will release a white one at the very least

Yoday

12GB PS3 sounds horrible.

... Until you realize you can replace the HDD.
It is a great idea. You get a PS3 for a reduced price for those that just want disc based games, and then just install your own HDD that you can get for dirt cheap if you want more storage.

Top Bottom