• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President of Iceland announces that he would ban pineapple as a pizza topping

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascii42

I'm uninterested in any pizza topping that isn't meat, but I don't expect others to hold that view. Banning a pizza topping is wrong.

giphy.gif

I always thought Iceland seemed like one of the best countries to live in (if you can get past the whole no sunlight thing), and this proves it.

Why don't all y'all pineapple pizza haters move to iceland where you belong

GIT OUTTA HERE

1oK11DP.jpg

look at this shit yaaa man mmmmh all over my body

Um, I'm totally for pineapple on pizza, but even I'm a little grossed out by this picture.

(If duplicating it in a quote makes me a hypocrite, write your Congressman)

Protome

I always wondered how of all the great fruit in the world a garbage tier one like Pineapple became the only one weirdos put on pizza.

Other than Tomatoes, pedants.

ascii42

So you have pizza crust and meat? No sauce or cheese?

That's called a sandwich

I get considering cheese as a topping, but sauce? I consider both to be included by default in pizza. Any time I've ordered pizza as part of a "1-topping pizza for $x" or "2-topping pizza for $x" deal, those toppings were in addition to cheese and sauce.

Morat

Banned
Yo wtf would you call jamòn rotten pig??

I mean yeah, sounds weird if it's shark. But it's still just cured meat??

From that article:

"Kæstur hákarl contains a large amount of ammonia and has a strong smell, similar to many cleaning products. It is often served in cubes on toothpicks. Those new to it may gag involuntarily on the first attempt to eat it because of the high ammonia content.[1] First-timers are sometimes advised to pinch their nose while taking the first bite, as the smell is much stronger than the taste."

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
I'd vote for him. Anyone who puts that on a pizza is a criminal. I love pineapple but it should be nowhere near a pizza.

LordAlu

Looks like I'm moving to Iceland. The danger I face every day in the UK that a pizza I order may even have the slightest possibility of pineapple on it, even though it's not a topping I've chosen, is truly frightening. In Iceland I'll be able to order pizza safe in the knowledge that there's no chance of any cross-contamination or a mistake by the cook that results in such a terrible event from happening.

Why don't all y'all pineapple pizza haters move to iceland where you belong

GIT OUTTA HERE

1oK11DP.jpg

look at this shit yaaa man mmmmh all over my body

Fuck people who put that much fucking onions on anything

Especially fuck people who put huge chunks of onions in guacamole.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
This might be the momentum needed to get a petition going on the Downing Street site and have this debated in the House Of Commons.

The UK needs some good news and a pineapple on pizza ban could make us all feel a bit better about the country.

I'm going to get started on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom