• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

President of Iceland announces that he would ban pineapple as a pizza topping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrar

Looks like I'm moving to Iceland. The danger I face every day in the UK that a pizza I order may even have the slightest possibility of pineapple on it, even though it's not a topping I've chosen, is truly frightening. In Iceland I'll be able to order pizza safe in the knowledge that there's no chance of any cross-contamination or a mistake by the cook that results in such a terrible event from happening.
I once ordered a pizza with ham and mushrooms. It had several pieces of pineapple on one side.

The horror.

Caja 117

97 percent approval rating

Damn

Anyone got any articles on why this is

Funny because 97% is also the same amount of vote percentage, Sissi, Kadyrov and Assad got to win Elections, is what Oliver called the gentleman dictatorship landslide.

and Pineapple on Pizza rules!

AdanVC

I used to hate pineapple on pizza but once I eat them several times I end up liking it, not the best combination of pizza but it's nice. Here in Mexico we also have some kind of tacos where they have pineapple:

maxresdefault.jpg

With lemon and they taste like heaven!

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Pineapple on pizza haters are the Trump supporters of the food world. Violent, angry, rabid, can't stand the fact that differences exist between people or that everyone, deep down, is truly equal. And you can see in their posts a self-loathing over the fact that they share so much in common with Trump and his supporters. That's why they lash out as they are in this and many other pineapple on pizza threads. Sad, little people, with little hands. You people truly are food Nazis.

Pineapple on pizza haters are the Trump supporters of the food world. Violent, angry, rabid, can't stand the fact that differences exist between people or that everyone, deep down, is truly equal. And you can see in their posts a self-loathing over the fact that they share so much in common with Trump and his supporters. That's why they lash out as they are in this and many other pineapple on pizza threads. Sad, little people, with little hands. You people truly are food Nazis.

Pineapple on pizza lovers are the bourgeoisie looking for some cheap thrill to liven up their dumb servitude.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I used to hate pineapple on pizza but once I eat them several times I end up liking it, not the best combination of pizza but it's nice. Here in Mexico we also have some kind of tacos where they have pineapple:

With lemon and they taste like heaven!
Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

Pineapple topping claims yet another victim.

demon

Stockholm syndrome at its finest.

Pineapple topping claims yet another victim.

It's called an acquired taste. It happens with many of the finer things, experienced by the finer people. You may not understand, that's okay.

It's called an acquired taste. It happens with many of the finer things, experienced by the finer people. You may not understand, that's okay.

Putting what is basically edible water balloons full of supersweet juice on a savoury dish isn't grounds for claiming sophistication.

Monocle

Sounds like a dumb opinionated person with bad taste. Sweet and savory is a valid combo. It's not that crazy.

demon

Putting what is basically edible water balloons full of supersweet juice on a savoury dish isn't grounds for claiming sophistication.

Let me put this in a way a pineapple on pizza hating food Nazi like you will understand....

Yw8lKCP.gif

Monocle

The sweet taste isn't exactly overpowering if the pieces are a reasonable size and they're not piled on in a heap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom