• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko - Heavyweight Boxing Championship- Saturday 4/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I'll say for Wlad is that he is by far the best fighter Joshua has faced and it's not even close.

No lies detected, and despite me giving Wlad shit think that's why Wlad, despite being way past his prime, has a decent punchers chance at winning.

Joshua hasn't had 20 fights, and hasn't gone past the 7th round yet.

Moze

Banned
I mean, Joshua's best opponent (Whyte) gave him some trouble, and Whyte is only domestic level. He had a shoulder injury that fight too. Breazeale held out for 8 rounds wasn't it? Both Martin and Molina were fighting like they came for the payday, so I wouldn't read too much into those fights. I don't see what people are seeing in Joshua so far.

I mean, Joshua's best opponent (Whyte) gave him some trouble, and Whyte is only domestic level and went in with a shoulder injury. Breazeale held out for 8 rounds wasn't it? Both Martin and Molina were fighting like they came for the payday, so I wouldn't read too much into those fights. I don't see what people are seeing in Joshua so far.

Yep I brought up Joshua was buzzed by Dillian Whyte and the way Joshua fights will allow Wlad to land some power punches and Dr Steelhammer still has devastating power if he lands.

Man ya'll might be getting me to root for Wlad since he's the underdog and people are sleeping on him. LOL

Moze

Banned
Yep I brought up Joshua was buzzed by Dillian Whyte and the way Joshua fights will allow Wlad to land some power punches and Dr Steelhammer still has devastating power if he lands.

Man ya'll might be getting me to root for Wlad since he's the underdog and people are sleeping on him. LOL

#TEAMWLAD

It's crazy to me that there are some people who believe Joshua is going to walk over Wlad. That could happen but I very much doubt it. it's just too hard to judge how good Joshua actually is.

iqubal

Banned
where can I watch this online?? I'm in Canada and trying to order the ppv but sky box office says its not available in my region lol.

where can I watch this online?? I'm in Canada and trying to order the ppv but sky box office says its not available in my region lol.

It's available live on Showtime, and HBO will be airing the replay of the fight tonight at 11 pm eastern time with their commentating staff.

Syder

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Caroline
Good times never seemed so good
I'd be inclined
To believe they never would

jchap

I don't really care who wins. When that is the case I hope for the outcome that disappoints the most people in attendance. Go Klitschko.

Mesousa

Banned
That walk is 100% swag.

Thats how you look when you got the hotel robe on, and you got your partner waiting for you in the bed LMAO.

Syder

AJ entrance is so cheeeeesy
TadkV.gif

DBT85

Don't usually give a shit but the chance to watch two large dudes legally beat the shit out of each other appeals.

All this intro stuff is so cheese though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom