• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinda Funny Community Thread | The Fire Rises, Brother!

Choomp

Banned
I've just remembered I had a dream last night that I was a guest for 15 minutes on a radio show with Colin and Greg. Colin was really friendly but Greg was very stressed. :S

You know this kind of reminds me I wonder how these guys are off camera I mean definitely you need to be a little different on a show or let's play or something, but these guys seem like some of the more authentic people out there when it comes to content of this sort. I still wonder how they get along and stuff, how disagreements go, etc.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
FINALLY got round to watching Greg & Colin's final Podcast Beyond.

Couldn't cope when Colin cried :'(

Whoa! Colin and Greg Live is on YouTube. Hope it stays that way! I prefer YouTube livestreams because you can pause the video and continue where you left off.

sam777

Alfredo hasn't joined Kinda Funny has he?

Is he doing his own thing as he was quite popular on Twitch beforehand.

Choomp

Banned
FINALLY got round to watching Greg & Colin's final Podcast Beyond.

Couldn't cope when Colin cried :'(

I still haven't watched it, haven't happened upon a time where I felt like crying since the episode was put up.

So YouTube, eh? That's great, they've seemed to have had a lot of problems with Twitch. I wonder if Alfredo will be like the Lets Play guy or something if he joins 'em.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
So Alfredo has left IGN, but isn't joining Kinda Funny?

Tbf he seems quite popular by himself on Twitch

Whoa! Colin and Greg Live is on YouTube. Hope it stays that way! I prefer YouTube livestreams because you can pause the video and continue where you left off.

It's because Twitch is down right now. I assume they'll go back there once it's working again, but yeah Youtube would be nice

Myggen

Yeah, they mentioned it on the stream. I just don't get why Twitch can't allow you to pause livestreams and pick of where you left off.

Because the Twitch player has been garbage since fucking forever. The VoDs are probably the worst in the business, but the live player lacks some really basic features. I hope they can get their shit together, especially now that they have all that Amazon money.

Because the Twitch player has been garbage since fucking forever. The VoDs are probably the worst in the business, but the live player lacks some really basic features. I hope they can get their shit together, especially now that they have all that Amazon money.

My hope is that with Alexis leaving Giant Bomb to go to Twitch, he might fix things there. I actually like Giant Bomb's video player, which I assume he had a part in engineering.

Nbz

I just beat Mega Man 3 for the first time while watching Colin beast mode the game! Really hard haha, way tougher than Mega Man 2 in every way

Choomp

Banned
Colin and Greg Live 3.16.15 Twitch wasn't working, so they did it on YouTube!

Also Colin in college with Ramon on the GoG show!
Thanks EdReedFan for telling me.

Let's Play Mario Party 10: Multiplayer Mondays This video was actually really funny to me, something about Colin's reaction to the minigame where they had to count the goombas was histerical.

The Best Games of PAX East 2015

Colin's Mega Man marathon happening right now!

I'm sorry I'm obviously not in the loop as much as Matt, so if I missed anything please let me know.

Oh and also Greg tweeted out that Adam Sessler's gonna be on C+G live tomorrow! Yusss

Colin and Greg Live 3.16.15 Twitch wasn't working, so they did it on YouTube!

Let's Play Mario Party 10: Multiplayer Mondays This video was actually really funny to me, something about Colin's reaction to the minigame where they had to count the goombas was histerical.

The Best Games of PAX East 2015

Colin's Mega Man marathon happening right now!

I'm sorry I'm obviously not in the loop as much as Matt, so if I missed anything please let me know.

Oh and also Greg tweeted out that Adam Sessler's gonna be on C+G live tomorrow! Yusss

The only thing you missed was The GameOverGreggy Show. It was a good one, too. Pics of college-era Colin and Ramon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rCAdMq6FcI

Edit- Here is the second episode of this months episode of GameTrailers' Bonus Round, which Greg was a guest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTl3vipxkiE

Edit 2-
Thanks EdReedFan for telling me.
No problem! FYI, considering Nick and Tim are at a screening of Furious 7 tonight, I have a sneaking suspicion they will do a Kinda Funny Reacts video tomorrow. Just a hunch. (Edit 3/17- CALLED IT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iKkVmUOaRs)

Edit 3- Stream over. Congrats Colin! It took him about 9 1/2 hours to beat 8 different Mega Man games. And people called The Order: 1886 short ;p

a916

KindaFunny PR rep confirms Colin is President of Team Fat

EDIT: KindaFunny twitter account hacked and Greg named President of Team Fat but we can confirm this is highly irregular.

I really want to see Greg return to Minecraft again, especially to show Colin and Tim the ins and outs of the game. I always love watching people learn about Minecraft and how much fun they end up having.

Choomp

Banned
I really want to see Greg return to Minecraft again, especially to show Colin and Tim the ins and outs of the game. I always love watching people learn about Minecraft and how much fun they end up having.

Yeah, and sometimes Greg would stream Minecraft when he just wanted to hang out, talk with the chat and chill a bit and I actually really liked that. I love twitch streams, hope to see some more. Speaking of which, NintendoLand is a good idea for Multiplayer Monday, I should suggest that. I still really want them to consider Cards Against Humanity too.

Yeah, and sometimes Greg would stream Minecraft when he just wanted to hang out, talk with the chat and chill a bit and I actually really liked that. I love twitch streams, hope to see some more. Speaking of which, NintendoLand is a good idea for Multiplayer Monday, I should suggest that. I still really want them to consider Cards Against Humanity too.

Oh, God. That seems like such a Nick game.

Karu

Tim's "Sclice by Slice"-story on today's GOG was close to perfection. :D

But he basically ruined the Mario Party 10 Let's Play. Would he have listened to Greg and chose a Board, the competitve angle would have elevated the 30 second games. How he didn't do that, I don#T know.

Tim & Nick playing Pokemon Blue (the true version) was hilarious, too. A big bag of nostalgia and Nick killed it with some of his oneliners. He has as much misses, but if one hits, it hits hard.

Choomp

Banned
But he basically ruined the Mario Party 10 Let's Play. Would he have listened to Greg and chose a Board, the competitve angle would have elevated the 30 second games. How he didn't do that, I don#T know.

Yeah but that goddamn Goomba mini game was hilarious. Colin was probably right when he said it was the most asinine thing he's ever done.

Oh, cool. Adam Sessler is the guest on GOG show next week (tomorrow if you support KF on Patreon). He was great on Colin & Greg Live earlier this week.

Edit- OH MY GOD! Troy Baker is going to moderate the Kinda Funny Presidential Debate at the Kinda Funny live event!

You've done MattyG proud this week!

indeed.

a moment of silence for our fallen brother

283385-pressfrespect.jpg

N° 2048

Oh, cool. Adam Sessler is the guest on GOG show next week (tomorrow if you support KF on Patreon). He was great on Colin & Greg Live earlier this week.

Edit- OH MY GOD! Troy Baker is going to moderate the Kinda Funny Presidential Debate at the Kinda Funny live event!

When is this happening :O ?

When is this happening :O ?

I assume you are asking about the live event. May 16th, I think. Maybe it was the 19th. It's a 21 year old+ event in San Francisco (it's the only venue they could find that fit their needs). Tickets are apparently going fast. They sold out of VIP tickets (which automatically puts you in a drawing to possibly participate in the N64 wrestling game tournament) among other perks. They are selling merch there and other exclusive event items. But, if you can't make it, the debate and the tournament will be recorded. I assume the GOG show they are doing there will be too.

20th Anniversary PS4 unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh8VdAYFhQY

Edit- Nick and Tim are getting their own Twitch show on Kinda Funny! It also sounds like Nick is going to do a movie club feature. I guess it'll be similar to the video game book club setup. Also, all Patreon milestones have been reached. The final milestone that needed to be reached was the animated show.

MattyG

Banned
zombie-hand-coming-from-grave-jpg.jpg

Well that was... interesting. Hopefully it never happens again, but I'm glad that there's people like Choomp in here that I can rely on to keep things running. You da best Choomp.

vEoAo1Z.gif

MattyG

Banned
Thanks everybody, I'm glad to be back. It was weird to watch everything from the outside
and not be able to use the dark theme. shudder

Choomp

Banned
The Tales from the Borderlands stream tonight should make for lots of fun. Troy Baker is easily my favorite game VA, and he's a really cool guy too.

mdubs

Banned

They need to actually bring Cheetos live to the event. I need this

Top Bottom