• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX East 2012 Thread

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
So, any news from Nintendo's booth (#412), just 3DS units there or some Wii U galore as well? If Kit Ellis is there, ask him about the console, he would surely reply with something else than "no comment" anyway.

Rlan

Halfbrick is at PAX -- and we've sent our TOP MEN on the job.

Here's a few images of them setting everything up:

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2330.jpg

If you're there, say hi to Hugh, Sean, James and Matty for me, and grab a shirt or sweet Fruit Ninja apparel :p

SparkTR

Somebody give the Unknown Worlds (#868 near Square Enix) guys a high five for me, they worked hard to get there. Hell, they built their booth themselves.

Moofers

I'd love to see more pictures of booths like the Halfbrick post just above this. Obviously there's a lot of bigger fish with huge booths set up (Sony, EA, etc), but I'd like to see all the smaller setups that are there as well. Booths where they may only have 1 or two games set up, or whatever. I just want to see more of everybody. :)

I got a foam chainsaw for playing Lollipop Chainsaw lol

Rösti;36706619 said:
So, any news from Nintendo's booth (#412), just 3DS units there or some Wii U galore as well? If Kit Ellis is there, ask him about the console, he would surely reply with something else than "no comment" anyway.

All 3DS

Moofers

The stream has been fun to watch so far, but I wish they'd stop covering the entire screen with the PAX EAST logo every 30 seconds.

Makes me wish I coulda been there! Oh well. PAX Prime maybe?

Me and PXG are getting lunch at the bar next to the bcec come join. Pm me for my number

Change of plans going to Whiskey Priest instead

No numbers from me. I've chewed through half my data plan, and phone/text for me is uber expensive.

Taking a break dropping off stuff like my laptop (which is definitely deadweight). Havn't taken enough pics, I'll do that later today.

So yeah. Rock Band Blitz. Thumbs up from me.

Also, guys, check out the indie section, and the adjacent section, which I'm dubbing "The Ontario Corner", a ton of guys showing up with awesome stuff (like Sword and Sworcery on a giant screen)

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Man, 20 minutes until ME3 fandango starts.

Can't wait.

Meanwhile, Dragon Age 3 is everything but flat out confirmed. (Voiced) Grey Warden possibly making a return.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Wait, it's a Warden again?

Hm.

Well, it's one of those coy statements about "if the warden reappears, you may be able to choose a voice".

I really think Bioware mishandled their strategy for the DA franchise. If you introduce something iconic like the Grey Warden versus darkspawn concept, and then expect people to find something like Templars versus mages and one Hawke's struggle in an uncaring and no choice really matters world equally compelling....yeah, they missed the mark.

Top Bottom