• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Quake Champions closed beta starts on April 6

low-G

I got yet another code.

First one to quote me & tell me your favorite game weapon and which game it's from gets a code (beta resumes tomorrow).

Rizific

i got a key and was instantly pumped. smashed down my dinner then ran upstairs to install. game wouldnt start. oh, it starts (again) tomorrow :(

demon326

i'm in the new batch with two keys, since i can only use one, I'll give the second away:

F9C8-ND9A-P4HK-7Q3P-C39G

Enjoy :)

wrongway

I got a key tonight too :D

No extra keys to give out atm though, sadly. Also my PC is trying to die and new hardware doesn't land until Friday, so hopefully I'll get to play a little without any meltdowns until then. :x

I got a key for this, but the account login on bethesda.net seems broken - just a loading bar (?) at the top of my browser that stops short of loading anything :\

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I ended up being accepted to the beta, but since another Gaffer kindly sent me a code already, I'm giving away the one I got.

First person to PM me gets it.

iddqd

Also got a key but I can't redeem it on the Bethesda site, is the login page down for anyone else?
It just loads and nothing shows up...
EDIT
Never mind, different browser did the trick!

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
I ended up being accepted to the beta, but since another Gaffer kindly sent me a code already, I'm giving away the one I got.

First person to PM me gets it.

I still have this if anyone wants it. I was expecting someone to snap it up within a minute of me posting it, guess not!

Taken!

ShadowLag

I got a key today, and as much as I'd love to play it, I won't have the time over the next couple days. First person to quote this message and show a funny cat picture gets it!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
lots of fun tonight. great game, with a few small issues. don't know how strict gaf is regarding beta NDAs so i won't elaborate too much
please let me cancel ghostwalk!

people playing are definitely rusty on their arena fps' though. so many times i've seen items left up, megas sitting unclaimed over and over like i was the only one going for them. hopefully we get a ton of new players willing to change their fps habits a bit and stick with it, because i can see myself spending a lot of time with this.

naib

Strange, I haven't gotten an extra key, and I got access more than a week ago.
I didn't get a spare. Someone hooked me up while waiting for mine, then mine came through.

Still haven't gotten one from gmail acct though. Not sure it registered right.

A> A ton of things about this game definitely feel spot on, feels like Quake, even with the "champions" thing going on.

B> Except they went with the Quake Live rocket launcher which means worthless splash damage.

I get why they nerfed the rocket launcher so much. Game is 100% about knowing the map loops. But still, slow projectile that requires a bullseye hit is aggravating.

Top Bottom