• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anarchy Reigns(NA/EU) |OT| Sega, I wish I could hate you to de- *$30* I LOVE YOU SEGA

Mechazawa

Man what a bummer. This was really poorly communicated. I can understand the confusion over the timezone stuff, but they never addressed they were doing one platform a night.

Shizzlee

We appreciated the devs playing tonight. From what I saw, most regulars (including myself) was very happy to play with them and enjoyed tonight's activity spike. I wonder how long it will last...

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
We appreciated the devs playing tonight. From what I saw, most regulars (including myself) was very happy to play with them and enjoyed tonight's activity spike. I wonder how long it will last...

I just wish my internet was behaving during the dev nights. >: I hope the online stays well for a while since I love playing when my internet actually is behaving.

KingV

After buying a Wii U for Bayo 2, I decided to order this from Wal-Mart for $10 on the trip sixty.

Anyone try to play online anytime recently? I'm wondering if there is anybody still playing it... At all.

I have so many good memories playing this with friends on PSN. We had a full crew and everything. Got it day one and then nobody else was playing, it was hard to find matches. I hate begging for ports, but I'd kill for this to come to PC or next gen, at least just so I can experience that fun online again.

Jhoan

This thread is still alive!? Nice! And MP with the devs on 360? Count me in! Good thing I still have XBL Gold until March.

Never did finish the Black side campaign on hard so I'll go do that soon. Also, the soundtrack is bad ass that I listen to it regularly with Sound the Alarm, Gotta Get the Cash, Demise, and Kill Em All among my favorite tracks.

Roto13

This thread is still alive!? Nice! And MP with the devs on 360? Count me in! Good thing I still have XBL Gold until March.

Never did finish the Black side campaign on hard so I'll go do that soon. Also, the soundtrack is bad ass that I listen to it regularly with Sound the Alarm, Gotta Get the Cash, Demise, and Kill Em All among my favorite tracks.

I wouldn't call two posts in the past year "still alive."

Astarte

We should organize another AR meet up. The last one was hella fun! I think I bullied Retro a bit, but it's okay.
RIP Retro

Top Bottom