• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

still doesn't excuse his shenanigans, including the meltdown over an online toy poll and the harassing the Lionsgate exec that put him in the doghouse with them in the first place.

Oh I never said it excused anything. Just dude has an attitude and ego problem and takes this shit just a little too seriously

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
He gets enough that there's a team member or two that can only really be described as "wears [color]."

Well it IS Power Rangers. Dino Thunder had Ethan who was the limp noodle nerd. Kira who was the singer. Conner who was the sport guy. And everyone loved that shit.

I'm sure that the Mystic Force crew can live off being "That girl" and "That dude". It's goddamn sorcery rangers. I'm going to dig it, I'm sure of it.

LionPride

Banned
Well it IS Power Rangers. Dino Thunder had Ethan who was the limp noodle nerd. Kira who was the singer. Conner who was the sport guy. And everyone loved that shit.

I'm sure that the Mystic Force crew can live off being "That girl" and "That dude". It's goddamn sorcery rangers. I'm going to dig it, I'm sure of it.

I legit can't remember anything abut the MF crew besides the Red Ranger's story because that was basically the entire fucking show

jwk94

I love how positive you are about Mystic Force. I want to see if that'll change by the end of the season.

I completely skipped Mystic Force and Operation Overdrive. I caught the last 3-4 episodes of Jungle fury years ago when they had a Marathon of it on TV before RPM premiered.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I legit can't remember anything abut the MF crew besides the Red Ranger's story because that was basically the entire fucking show

No one ever says anything about the Lightspeed people except "Carter loves guns". Shit I do that too. And that was a good season.

I love how positive you are about Mystic Force. I want to see if that'll change by the end of the season.

Pretty sure I'll like it. Hell the theme is top tier.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I legit don't remember a single monster from Dino Thunder except the bone monster when Kira was possessed. Let's see how SPD fares.

Can't wait for the Harry Potter memes in the chat

aly

C7koLLUWkAEUkKH.jpg:large

Awww, that touches my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom