• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DAYTONA USA |OT| This is your crew chief. You're in a rolling start...

SegaManAU

Gold Member
Gents,

I still play this game both offline & online. Although when searching for games online there is never anyone on.

I've double dipped on XBL & PSN.

Add me if anyone wants a game.

XBL: SegaManAU
PSN: Mad4Monaros

Baron

Anyone?

Come on guys!

I got in on both systems too, I'll add you when I go on next time. Likely won't be tonight, I'm quite sick and honestly, you'd think being sick would be the ideal time to sit and play some games, but some illnesses keep you from enjoying anything - just sit and stare and go "uggghh".

Sorry, tangent. Daytona!

Shaneus

Fuck, I'd completely forgotten about this. It's also the game that I think has tipped me over the edge into buying the MS FF wheel. Forza 4/Horizon and PGR weren't enough... but man, Daytona USA with force feedback is a peripheral seller!

For those that don't have access to a FF wheel, though, the game plays surprisingly well with the speed wheel (the free-air one) as well.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So is there a stat counter for hitting the red cones, or do I just blindly guess how many times I've hit them?

SegaManAU

Gold Member
I still love this game dearly. I've just moved into my own place so I'm waiting for the net to get hooked up. As soon as it's done I'll be looking for some people to play with.

Hit me up if you want to race!

XBL - SegaManAU

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I still love this game dearly. I've just moved into my own place so I'm waiting for the net to get hooked up. As soon as it's done I'll be looking for some people to play with.

Hit me up if you want to race!

XBL - SegaManAU

Congratulation on moving into your own place man :)

SegaManAU

Gold Member
Since X360 games are coming to XB1...I'd love to organise some online games with Daytona.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Top Bottom