• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad Men - Season 5 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of u are just mad that u waited 17 months for a 2 hour episode about don having a surprise birthday party that he may or may not enjoy.

LOL, this is my mom's first episode. She's complaining that the show seems to be about nothing in particular, so I had to explain to her that the show stays that way until about the fifth episode in a given season.

I learned to love the lack of emphasis on plot progression, though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Don's new wifey has such a pretty mouth.
I want to touch it! *breathes heavy*

KingK

FUCK! I forgot this was on right now. I wasn't originally going to be home to watch it, but my plans got scrapped and I've just been sitting on my ass while Mad Men is on.

Magnus

I seriously hope Betty's just gone for good.

I was pining for her to off herself earlier today when I finished s4 for the first time. Thankfully she redeemed herself with a strong closing scene with Don last season.

Fatalah

The Good Wife, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Heat v. Thunder, Bob's Burgers, American Dad. What a loaded Sunday! And next week the Killing comes back, which I probably won't be able to ignore as bad as it got.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This is the best birthday present I've ever gotten. Living vicariously through Don Draper.

I would take Don's new wife every day of the week, 5 times on Sunday and even if my arm were sheared off in a horrific car accident at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom