• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 SUPER LEAK DAY - Miitoos, ActivisLOL, Lips, Conker se--j/klol, Forza 3

nofi

Someone should contact 360Fanboy and let them know what they've unearthed here with their story. This shit could fuel 360 sites for a week...

pn18

Banned
clashfan said:
What about Trioxide?
pn18 said:
I'll start a new thread about this soon, but I want to post it here first:

Trioxide is the hardware codename of Microsoft's waggle controller.
Costs $50, also comes bundled with a 360 console ($299).

------------------
Costanza said:
It's a way to play console games on your PC, apparently.
Wrong, that was project Helium.

Dever

Banned
Costanza said:
It's a way to play console games on your PC, apparently.

Huh? Someone earlier on this page(Edit: Previous page now...) said it was the codename for Microsoft's waggle controller. Who's right here?

Kibbles

Considering spring is over, this is obviously fake. Well, ok... we still have 5 days, but nothing will happen.

nofi

It's an .swf because it's part of "a fun and interesting survey for you about potential NEW Xbox360 features" that I received this morning. It came from SurveySpot (which I am not a member of).

I couldn't even straight up copy the link (which I nabbed by viewing the source of the page), nor could I hit Print Screen to paste the image anywhere.

The picture is very likely a mockup, but it's quite interesting that the survey proclaims the future availability in the way that it does.

In addition to asking about Avatars, and possible names for them, the survey asks for help in naming the upcoming XNA Community Games service.

While this concerns a lot of stuff still obviously in R & D, it's far from BS.

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/06/15/rumor-avatars-are-microsoft-take-on-miis/2#comments

Costanza

Banned
When I click Trioxide:

"Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc.) on your PC. Many of these games are only available on consoles today and with this new feature would now be available on the PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your PC!

- Uses the same game controllers as the original console system (all games use regular console controllers, not your computer keyboard or mouse.)"

Kibbles

If this is true, I really don't like the direction Microsoft is taking. Gamer Pics will be replaced by these? WTF? Xbox 360 is supposed to be my hardcore gaming platform, I don't want my experience to be ruined by crap like this. :\ I have my Wii for Mii's.

Gorki247

As this thread started with the Avatars
With hundreds of clothing options to choose from your 'Avatar' can truly reflect you each and every day!

Spend a few minutes or a few hours building and outfitting your 'Avatar' to reflect the real you. The choice is yours.

Your 'Avatar' will represent you as you jump into various arcade and retail games. You'll be playing in the games!

Gorki247

Scene It? Pop Culture Edition - trivia challenges about movie, music and pop culture.

and some other games on that site
- Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (Wii/NDS)
- Gossip Girl (Wii/NDS)
- Ultimate Band (Wii/PS3/X360) - another band game?

jaypah

cjelly said:
They've got info on the GH4 guitar:

[/b]

is that the innovative feature that they couldn't talk about in the Game Informer issue? oh, and :lol E3: Early Exclusive Evidence!

RBH

whitehawk said:
Usually i would think this is fake, but as we all know, micosoft is famous for leaks :lol
There are no such thing as Microsoft rumors, just Microsoft leaks. :p

Busty

Banned
Man alive. This is indeed GAF history in the making. :lol

Could the OP update his post or perhaps someone compile everything we have so far into one post for those just catching up.

whitehawk

Banned
Oh man, now we can start blaming Wii Yoga.

"Follow along with an inspirational yoga guru instructor matching their on-screen poses, stretches and triangular positions with the motion sensing Wii controller and balance board."

kassatsu said:
You dont need a pass.

just omit the ?OpenDocument&login part of the url.

Then click the MARE-7F9TL4.swf thing

http://management.intellisponse.com/imgfiles.nsf/0/2f6e79e6a7726a3f8525745d0077d5d1/$FILE/MARE-7F9TL4.swf

Forza 3 collectors edition could entitle the user to all future DLC for free

Genius you are.

Genius!

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
whitehawk said:
Oh man, now we can start blaming Wii Yoga.

"Follow along with an inspirational yoga guru instructor matching their on-screen poses, stretches and triangular positions with the motion sensing Wii controller and balance board."

wtfff :lol

also: CoD4 PS2 :eek:

is everything on this site reliable? I'm starting to think we've entered joke country with some of this stuff

nofi

Busty said:
Man alive. This is indeed GAF history in the making. :lol

Could the OP update his post or perhaps someone compile everything we have so far into one post for those just catching up.

I wonder what the NDA details are for stuff like this. I can see the GH4 story being everywhere tomorrow.

whitehawk

Banned
update on tony hawk:

It's either going to be Tony Hawk Adrenaline, Tony Hawk Amplitude, or Tony Hawk Huck Jam.
It will indeed use a balance board thing though ala wii fit.

pn18

Banned
Costanza said:
When I click Trioxide:

"Introducing the ability to play the latest console games (i.e. Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, etc.) on your PC. Many of these games are only available on consoles today and with this new feature would now be available on the PC as well. With this new feature those console games are now playable on your PC!

- Uses the same game controllers as the original console system (all games use regular console controllers, not your computer keyboard or mouse.)"
You're right, my fault.

8bit

Knows the Score
pn18 said:
------------------

Wrong, that was project Helium.

The trioxide swf says:

Copying this information is in violation of your Legally Binding Agreement of Non-Disclosure.

as well as:

Clipboard024.jpg

Busty

Banned
OH MAN. NEVER MIND THE GAMING NEWS .....

WTF IS THIS????????

Coke Ingredient Claims

So, it's true. The Goverment have been putting Alien semen in Coke for years.

*adjusts tin foil hat*

kassatsu

Banned
Busty said:

WTF IS THIS????????

Coke Ingredient Claims

*adjusts tin foil hat*
I WANT TO BELIEVE.

whitehawk

Banned
Busty said:

WTF IS THIS????????

Coke Ingredient Claims

*adjusts tin foil hat*
I checked both em out, and they're just videos of concept ads. One is how the secret formula is hidden, and one is telling you how the founder did lot of work to get the flavour that is the same today.

LOL

The best solo guitar game is now also the best drum game and the best rock singing game.

Or, "We're still relevant! We're doing what those guys over there are doing, too! Take us back! ...please?"

Top Bottom