• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

GlowStick

Neo Member
I'm not typically a super big Taeyeon fan, but I actually really dig that "anti-drop." I just wish that they hadn't added the vocals to it that final time through. Would have been a lot more interesting to just end on that sample just sort of hanging in space.

Pendulum

Definitely not a sax.

Or a tattoo.

---

edit:
More gugidan teasers
Sejeong said:
An3qebo.jpg
7vX3K8o.jpg
rxeCdW5.jpg

Not a fan, even for Taeyeon. The brass/sax replacement for a chorus killed any desire I had to listen to it again. Also proves at least for me that Taeyeon with bangs is superior, those other looks she had during the video were meh compared to the lighter brown hair/bangs combo they showed in some parts.

Of course blonde Taeyeon is, as is scientifically proven, best Taeyeon.

170217 트와이스(TWICE) 첫 콘서트 'Partition (Beyonce)'
170217 트와이스(TWICE) 첫 콘서트 'TT'
170217 트와이스 (TWICE) 캔디보이 (CANDY BOY) [사나,쯔위] Sana,Tzuyu 직캠 Fancam (1ST TOUR TWICELAND) by Mera
170217 트와이스 (TWICE) PONYTAIL [미나,쯔위] Mina 직캠 Fancam (1ST TOUR TWICELAND) by Mera
170217 트와이스랜드 4 minutes 트와이스 미나 직캠 twice mina fancam
170217 트와이스 (TWICE) PIT-A-PAT [쯔위] Tzuyu 직캠 Fancam (1ST TOUR TWICELAND) by Mera
170217 TWICELAND (TWICE 1st CONCERT) nayeon - partition (나연 직캠)
170217 트와이스 (TWICE) 1 TO 10 [미나] Mina 직캠 Fancam (1ST TOUR TWICELAND) by Mera
170217 트와이스 (TWICE) Headphone 써 [미나,나연,모모] MoMo 직캠 Fancam (1ST TOUR TWICELAND) by Mera
170217 트와이스 (TWICE) 엔딩(ending) 멘트중 모모 일본어,니코니코니,나연,다현 애교 [전체] 직캠 Fancam (1ST TOUR TWICELAND) by Mera

---

170217 트와이스 (TWICE) partition [모모,나연,사나] MoMo 직캠 Fancam (1ST TOUR TWICELAND) by Mera

giphy.gif

O9MUWiW.gif

Still waiting on a Sana fancam...

Eldren

Sweet baby jesus. She looks amazing. Where are the pictuuuuuuuuuuressss

She's withholding. She cut her hair 2 weeks ago and we've only had 4 photos since then, it's killing me. It kind of looks like she's put on a little weight in that last pic which is good because I was starting to think she was looking a little thin. I just hope she fully recovers before the concert because I want her solo stage to be a full dance performance. I don't really want another sit-down piano ballad.

Loci

I like the Taeyeon song, too. Teasers sounded better, tho. Not gonna lie

She's withholding. She cut her hair 2 weeks ago and we've only had 4 photos since then, it's killing me. It kind of looks like she's put on a little weight in that last pic which is good because I was starting to think she was looking a little thin. I just hope she fully recovers before the concert because I want her solo stage to be a full dance performance. I don't really want another sit-down piano ballad.

She always looked gr8 with short hair. But short blonde hair is something I never even thought about.

No No Eul

Yeon Jae's announced her retirement.

YoqmlXT.jpg

Soompi said:
"I was so happy to be done, and I had done so much till the end. But I was overcome with emotions. Not because I had any regrets. I didn’t have even the smallest of regrets. I am so grateful and happy because I know how meaningful the past 17 years have been to me, and because I know how much I’ve learned and grown.

I wasn’t just doing a sport. I became stronger. I overcame a tedious and tiring daily routine, I learned how to accept results that didn’t always reflect the amount of effort I put in, and I began to believe that hard work will always be rewarded, but not always immediately. I pushed myself till my breaking point, and learned how to believe in myself. I believe that everything I’ve learned through rhythmic gymnastics will be valuable and a great source of strength for me as I embark on a new journey.

A soft but strong person, a simple but complete person. I believe that from now on, I will be even happier doing all the things I want to do and have wanted to do. Thank you to all the people who have walked by my side till now."

<3

vanty

If that blonde girl in KARD can't really sing why is she in the group instead of Youngji? In case they bombed or something?

If that blonde girl in KARD can't really sing why is she in the group instead of Youngji? In case they bombed or something?
R1920x0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8oySvOeMoU&t=12m4s

·feist·;227387733 said:
Definitely not a sax.

Or a tattoo.
R1920x0

Soompi said:
I really hope this is a direct consequence of the recent clarification of the whole T-ara/Hwayoung scandal. It would be amazing if Eunjung, Jiyeon et al suddenly started getting regular acting gigs again (and any other work in Korea for that matter).
R1920x0

Doul

Neo Member
I like the new Twice a lot! But shame it's another plot twist at the end. I can't make up that story on my own!

llehuty

So damn good. I really like the vibes in the MV.

This is their best "loud" release. I didn't like at all Dope or Fire because the drops in those were just noise for me, but this one really delivers in that department. I was really exceptical because I felt they were going to do the same thing again. The instrumental in the verses is also really tight.

·feist·;230590427 said:

Never seen this before so thanks!

Also it's super interesting to hear Leah talk to naturally lol. The few times I've listened to Sound K she talks English with a Korean accent which is kinda weird coz she sounds fine speaking it normally.

some zuny because zuny

Thread needs more Ladies Code tbh.

I came in with super low expectations since you know, I've been vocal about Twice's music being mostly uninteresting pop drivel, so this is a little of a surprise for me coz it's actually good!

I think one of the reasons why I like Knock Knock coz this is actually has a feel good vibe where TT was an assault to your senses.

Anyway, Twice is finally cracking my playlist so this is a yuge moment lol.

And damn @ that ending.

Did they die from the cold and become spirits that haunt the house in TT?

Hey Twice is really catchy. I like it.
However I don't think I'll ever align with BTS's artistic choices, the instrumental production seems good but everything else hmm.

Watching the 1st Infinite Challenge legendary episodes and man, they really need to bring back Hong-chul and Hyung-don.

The current cast is definitely great but those two brought something special with their crazy characters on the show.

Hopefully the fact that they're okay with airing the old eps where Hong-chul is prominent enough means that he might be coming back soon... especially since Kwang-hee is supposedly leaving for military service next month.

Top Bottom