• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

Zalman

Update: Announced for Europe as well. (Includes amiibo.)
The Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Limited Edition bundle includes the game; a hardcover Valentia Artbook; a Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Sound Selection CD; a Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Pin Set depicting characters Alm, Celica and Marth; and a reversible cover sheet that looks like the packaging for the original Famicom game this new one is based on. It will be available at a suggested retail price of $59.99 at select retailers.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...tendo-News-Limited-Edition-Bundle-Fire-Emblem

FEE_Bundle.jpg

evanmisha

The pins are cute, but the Blu-ray with the cutscenes rendered in 1080p was the biggest draw of the Japanese special edition for me so this is gonna be a pass.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Will this have dual audio like Awakening? Do we know?

Gambit

just watched the trailer.

It looks as if it could be the best 3DS FE.

I love following more than one protagonist.
Something I lgreatly enjoyed in Radiant Dawn (even if they happened one after another).

All in all, it just looks phenomenal.

wiibomb

Ok that means I'll just have to watch every second amazon to get one, these things are impossible to get most of the time.

If anyone gets the amazon.com page, please link it.

PSFan

Not sure I want to get this one. The big draw of the Fates SE (at least for me) was having all 3 games on one cartridge. Still may bite on this though.

-Horizon-

Yeah I'm probably gonna miss this whenever it goes up randomly and instantly sells out. But it won't bother me as much since there's really nothing in that pic that I really want.

RRockman

Banned
I'm a simple man. If there is an artbook with great art, I'll buy.

I guess it's off to the online trenches for me guys! I wish all of you the best of luck.

Phatmac

I'm trying not to sound elitest or anything, but it sucks that this game isn't out for switch as well. The 3DS feels so old to hold and play with. I'll get it since I've been interested in FE again due to FE: Heroes. The lack of a marriage system with supports is the best part for me. I honestly got way too OCD for it in Fates and had to constantly remind myself to pair up my OTPs so they could increase their support relationship. This game looks great.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh good, just a book and CD. If it was like Fates and was a version with all three games.... I'm so lucky I managed to get that, I'm never getting rid of it.

I'll be fine with standard and the amiibo.

MSMrRound

I'm trying not to sound elitest or anything, but it sucks that this game isn't out for switch as well. The 3DS feels so old to hold and play with.

they already have a new mainline Fire Emblem game planned for the Switch for release in 2018. Most likely the dev time didn't allow for that

Ok just a regular dumb artbook with the soundtrack. Wait, pins? I actually like those, a lot. Decent price, I might actually buy a 3DS game this time.

Phatmac

they already have a new mainline Fire Emblem game planned for the Switch for release in 2018. Most likely the dev time didn't allow for that
That makes sense. I'll still play it on 3DS since it looks great. At least FE Warriors will keep me busy until the new FE game comes to switch.

-shadow-

I wonder how NOE will go with this one. Breath of the Wild was an absolute insult in regards to content and price compared with the rest of the world, but all other LE's have been great.

Velcro Fly

I'll get it if I can I suppose. Otherwise no big deal have the regular version and amiibo already ordered from Best Buy.

Top Bottom