• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LukeSmith

Gg Luke, impossible to fucking throw in that weather.

Yeah that was pretty frustrating, GG. I 100% thought you had me, I figured you wanted Finley so I just hook zone'd Mathis (I'd done it earlier in the game at the goalline and Mathis dropped a pick), him hanging on to it this time was basically the difference

Ramirez

Striker, are you going to be able to play or should I look for a sub?

I'm not home most of the day today, but I am around all day tomorrow and after work Monday at around 6 EST.

Edit: Actually I should be good to go after 7 PM today.

Striker said he didn't know if he was even going to rejoin, so I'd look for a sub. :(

bluemax

Banned

GG dude. I didn't deliver on my promise to stop LeShoure but Ryan Kaiser had his best game of the season so it didn't matter.

I think you should've passed more in the second half. I don't have a corner who can answer an elite WR like Calvin Johnson. I know it was a 3 TD game but I'm terrible at defense and you could've come back!

GG dude. I didn't deliver on my promise to stop LeShoure but Ryan Kaiser had his best game of the season so it didn't matter.

I think you should've passed more in the second half. I don't have a corner who can answer an elite WR like Calvin Johnson. I know it was a 3 TD game but I'm terrible at defense and you could've come back!

Meh, I'm playing for Leshoure's stats now. My DBs are garbage and were abused all game. Even If I scored, not like i was gonna stop you. I just played auto pilot on D in the 2nd half so I could get the ball back and Leshoure it up. Playing defense is of absolutely no interest to me anymore in this game

He is coming for you Mcneily!

eznark

Banned
Yeah that was pretty frustrating, GG. I 100% thought you had me, I figured you wanted Finley so I just hook zone'd Mathis (I'd done it earlier in the game at the goalline and Mathis dropped a pick), him hanging on to it this time was basically the difference

You being the bastard you are tried to give it right back to me on the same fucking play next down. Too bad Spikes can't catch for dick.

Madden dota tonight!

bluemax

Banned
Meh, I'm playing for Leshoure's stats now. My DBs are garbage and were abused all game. Even If I scored, not like i was gonna stop you. I just played auto pilot on D in the 2nd half so I could get the ball back and Leshoure it up. Playing defense is of absolutely no interest to me anymore in this game

I have one of the worst running games in the league and I throw an insane number of picks. My ability to close out a game is pretty low.

eznark

Banned
The vita/hot shots is the perfect dota companion. Waiting to find a match, waiting to spawn, waiting to lose because bob fed...it's fantastic!

Smokey

I am the Giants of da league. Every game from here on out is a playoff game for me. With that said Ferny...where u at. Sanchez awaits

Mrbob

I am the Giants of da league. Every game from here on out is a playoff game for me. With that said Ferny...where u at. Sanchez awaits

I lost to the Packers twice. I would be the equivalent of the Giants if I go on to make the playoffs and win the super bowl. :p

I lost to the Packers twice. I would be the equivalent of the Giants if I go on to make the playoffs and win the super bowl. :p

i'm going to make sure you miss the playoffs. god that would be so awesome if you went into your last 2 games having to beat either me or luke (or both) cause that shit aint happening!

McNei1y

Meh, I'm playing for Leshoure's stats now.

crohk.gif

Hot Shots bros, let's play tonight!

i was trying to figure out how to setup a tourney or something. if you can figure it out send me an invite or let me know how to get in! i finished like 900th out of 1800 in one of the daily tournies today.... i was so close to being really good but i narrowly missed quite a few putts.

it's really hard to judge sometimes with the speed of the little light dots.... i suppose its supposed to be a guessing game though

Nightz

I don't think you can set up custom tourneys. What we would have to do is go into a lobby and all sign up for the same tournament. Thankfully there are a bunch of empty lobbies so if we wanted to do a GAF only game, we could just go into one of those.

I bought it just for MLB but mutant blobs is now the game of the decade.

agreed. i don't know where the fuck that game came from but it is arguably the best game on the system. they pretty much gave a template on how to not only make a really great platformer but they also gave a lesson to current and future PSV developers on how to use the systems various features. and for only $8!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG GCQ. That was pretty brutal. if anyone has a right to complain about dropped picks from this point forward its you.

GCQuinton

GG GCQ. That was pretty brutal. if anyone has a right to complain about dropped picks from this point forward its you.

GG. Yeah, I'm just ready to write this season off at this point with everything that's happened to this team.

And Nick Fairley and David Gettis are out for the rest of the season, too. Lovely.

GG. Yeah, I'm just ready to write this season off at this point with everything that's happened to this team.

And Nick Fairley and David Gettis are out for the rest of the season, too. Lovely.

god damn. i don't remember anyone having luck as bad as yours has been in season 3. the tone on your season was set when beason went out for his career. its still crazy to think about!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
god damn. i don't remember anyone having luck as bad as yours has been in season 3. the tone on your season was set when beason went out for his career. its still crazy to think about!

I had like 6 guys injured going into the season 1 playoffs, including Vick. I dont wanna hear it!

Nightz

Can't we set up an asynchronous tournament for hot shots?

Nope. Basically we have to sign up for a tee time and we play at the same time. After each hole you're taken to a scoreboard where you can see how others did on that hole (and you can talk crap!).

You guys want to play around 7:30 PST?

damn at 8..... i'm prolly in! i'm supposed to go to this dudes bachelor party tonight. let me tell a bullcrap story since you are all my friends here.

so about a year and a half ago, my gf's friend agrees to marry this dude. i've met the dude, we talk football, he's a cool dude i suppose.

right after he proposes to her and she agrees, she then asks my gf if i would be interested in being a groomsman for this guy. i said well i mean we aren't great friends or anything but i'm not going to be an asshole and say no. so i said yeah thats fine, if he wants me to be a groomsman just have him call or text or notify me in some manner.

so a year and a half or whatever goes by. their wedding is on feb 29th. he sends out a facebook message to a group of 7 guys. i just happened to notice it in the upper right hand corner of facebook and it says "hey we need to get fitted for our tuxes and stuff, we'll talk about the bachelor plans then". so i said uhhhhhhhhh wat? then i ask my gf to ask her friend if i am a groomsman or what. she says yeah you are, that was basically his invite to be a groomsman.... 3 weeks before the wedding.

so then i had to go get fitted for a tux and as for the bachelor party he just says "call this guy at this phone #, he's my best man, not sure what he has planned". this was 2 days ago.... with the bachelor party being tonight. i dont want to be a dick and not go but holy shit this is unorganized and last minute shit. plus i literally know none of these guys except the groom and all we ever do is talk about football whenever we have hung out. but i know if i dont go my gf is going to rabble and then of course the wedding is this wednesday so i'll go and be like "oh uh hey bro's, sorry bout not making it to the go kart races and whatever else it was you did".

there, i feel better now! thanks for listening brothers!

McNei1y

Man you got into some mixed up shit. I don't know how to feel about the guy since he invited you, someone he barely knows, to be a groomsman.

Ramirez

I love this game SO much.

I think I had 4, maybe 5 first down passes dropped (Miller just watched one go right by his head without reacting)? The spy logic is retarded in this game, once they break the pocket, freaking run them down, the game won't let me control anyone near Tebow so he has all day to pass. Step up in the pocket, the spy gets sucked into a lineman, easy 1st down, looooooooove it.

I had like 5 injuries in the 2nd quarter, Mike Wallace was playing CB in my Quarter formation, good times.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
damn at 8..... i'm prolly in! i'm supposed to go to this dudes bachelor party tonight. let me tell a bullcrap story since you are all my friends here.

so about a year and a half ago, my gf's friend agrees to marry this dude. i've met the dude, we talk football, he's a cool dude i suppose.

right after he proposes to her and she agrees, she then asks my gf if i would be interested in being a groomsman for this guy. i said well i mean we aren't great friends or anything but i'm not going to be an asshole and say no. so i said yeah thats fine, if he wants me to be a groomsman just have him call or text or notify me in some manner.

so a year and a half or whatever goes by. their wedding is on feb 29th. he sends out a facebook message to a group of 7 guys. i just happened to notice it in the upper right hand corner of facebook and it says "hey we need to get fitted for our tuxes and stuff, we'll talk about the bachelor plans then". so i said uhhhhhhhhh wat? then i ask my gf to ask her friend if i am a groomsman or what. she says yeah you are, that was basically his invite to be a groomsman.... 3 weeks before the wedding.

so then i had to go get fitted for a tux and as for the bachelor party he just says "call this guy at this phone #, he's my best man, not sure what he has planned". this was 2 days ago.... with the bachelor party being tonight. i dont want to be a dick and not go but holy shit this is unorganized and last minute shit. plus i literally know none of these guys except the groom and all we ever do is talk about football whenever we have hung out. but i know if i dont go my gf is going to rabble and then of course the wedding is this wednesday so i'll go and be like "oh uh hey bro's, sorry bout not making it to the go kart races and whatever else it was you did".

there, i feel better now! thanks for listening brothers!

IVS6u.jpg

TheCrow

I love this game SO much.

I think I had 4, maybe 5 first down passes dropped (Miller just watched one go right by his head without reacting)? The spy logic is retarded in this game, once they break the pocket, freaking run them down, the game won't let me control anyone near Tebow so he has all day to pass. Step up in the pocket, the spy gets sucked into a lineman, easy 1st down, looooooooove it.

I had like 5 injuries in the 2nd quarter, Mike Wallace was playing CB in my Quarter formation, good times.
lol and how many dropped ints did you have?

Top Bottom