• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
You cryptic sonofabitch.

I just always had a feeling you were some ultra hot nerd dude who loved Kpop/Soshi. Let's get married and have 9 baby girls oppa, we'll name them after Soshi
m054.gif

about as creepy as I'll ever get with you lol but seriously just marry me Sal, we are perfect for each other mang

noah111

Still Alive
Cleaning out the closet, no idea how the hell I forgot about this jacket since it's awesome. The jeans are awful though, I took some pictures to show someone just how stupid the holes in the jeans are. Even the cat wants to leave out of shame. Those things are over 10 years old though, so it's pretty crazy.

nu2nu.jpg
1: Your cat about to slip made me lol.
2: Wth your bathroom has a carpet floor right next to the tub... that's like having a giant towel on the floor every time you jump out. First time i've seen carpet in bathroom...
3: Those jeans.... they look like something 15 year old girls would wear in the 90s (from my memory), lol. They're not too bad though.

Ok either i'm experiencing ridiculous deja vu or I have seen both of these pics/expressions before, exactly the same. Or are both of your expressions/attire/BG the exact same for every pic? :lol

:lol perfect response, need a vid source!

Mr_Zombie

Handsome!
vdmS1.gif

Thank you :3

I must say that I love your eyes. They make your look so nice and calm that I can't even imagine you being angry :p.

I'm taking an Intro to Digital Media class this semester, and I just completed my "self-portrait" assignment. Keep in mind that this is my first time using Illustrator to create something from scratch.

Really impressive work, especially since it's your first in Illustrator done from scratch.
Did you draw over the photo or used it only as a reference?

I think the shape of the mouth is slightly off and hence it look wider than on the photo.

Cleaning out the closet, no idea how the hell I forgot about this jacket since it's awesome. The jeans are awful though, I took some pictures to show someone just how stupid the holes in the jeans are. Even the cat wants to leave out of shame. Those things are over 10 years old though, so it's pretty crazy.

tx8Bm.jpg

Great jacket, awful jeans. But you already know that :p
And props for fitting in your 10 years old clothes.

Mornin GAF!
Mornin SexyNerd ;).

Fularu

Banned
Taken yesterday at the gym (I was abotu to start my routine).

I really need to learn to smile when taking pictures otherwise I'm doomed to stay single for life.

GOid7l.jpg

ReRixo

Banned
how do you guys know what sun glasses suit you? I've never really worn any proper shades, and I want some for summer., my eyes are getting more and more sensitive to light :'(

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
how do you guys know what sun glasses suit you? I've never really worn any proper shades, and I want some for summer., my eyes are getting more and more sensitive to light :'(

Grab a partner/friend of your preferred gender and bring them along when you're trying out shades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom