• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're ever in Miami, give me a ring :p
ring.jpg

I'm into anime and cartions fyi.
This information will come in handy.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Hey, fuck off beard-GAF. Anytime one of you posts pics of your glorious beard I die a little inside knowing I still can't grow anything close to that.

Orayn

Hey, fuck off beard-GAF. Anytime one of you posts pics of your glorious beard I die a little inside knowing I still can't grow anything close to that.

This is why I will never be able to do a convincing Tulio cosplay. I might be able to manage Flynn Rider, but not Tulio.

noah111

Still Alive
I like how the only pics we've seen of anti-monitor is either her clubbing or hungover. :lol

But hey, me no complain.

yarden24

If only I were a part of HunkGAF. :'(

no use feeling sorry for yourself, just post a picture! there are better looking guys then me here, that really shouldnt make you post or not!
I assure you no one will laugh, and you will probably even get a compliment from someone to boot.

Sagitario

I have always wondered, how can you get your hair looking like that? Firm, with volume and height, yet it looks like it has no products applied.

Did not expect to see Salsa's mancrush here.
And now we all expect to see more!

At least his avatar finally fits the tone of his posts.
19bb7.png

You sly devil, you look just as handsome without it. Your magistrate sounds a little crazy.

Most recent,
img_96510na0h.jpg

Such a good time.
DAT JAW + beard = looking fine!

Xun

no use feeling sorry for yourself, just post a picture! there are better looking guys then me here, that really shouldnt make you post or not!
I assure you no one will laugh, and you will probably even get a compliment from someone to boot.
I did post a picture on the previous page man, and I have a few times before as well.

yarden24

I did post a picture on the previous page man, and I have a few times before as well.

ha! sorry about that, I assumed from your post that you did not post a picture, saw it now! you look much better then that other guy in that picture that doesnt have a face

I don't get why you're not pushing girls' foreheads off of you. You're clearly an awesome guy.
I'm not familiar with this phrase but thank you. I guess. Haha.

the mind is the greatest cockblocker of them all.
Once I lose about 15 lbs I'll be back on the prowl again.

My mental disposition is a lot more positive than it was a couple of months ago.

Great now I'm imagining Atra headbutting cocks.

join the club ^___^

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom