• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTG

Chicago shouldn't start a point guard in game 4. They don't have anyone who can dribble or pass at that position, have Wade and Butler bring the ball up, play Zipser and Portis more.

Bread

Banned
Celtics finally playing wth some swagger. Brad's decision to give minutes to Green, Jerebko, and Rozier has paid off tonight.

They are still a mess rebounding wise, they rush to get back on D after taking shots and ball watch when on defense. Hopefully they bring a coach in to help this summer, because Brad needs assistance there clearly.

Rondo's gonna at the worst, come back by game six, imo. He's played through so many injuries before. Possibly even game 5.

I heard them say on the radio that he gets re-evaluated in 8 days, as it's a hairline fracture. But they casted him him to speed up the healing as he was also playing with a hurt wrist, so he's healing both at the same time.

I think he'll be back no later than game 6, assuming it goes that far.
I believe the next 2 games will be on TNT.

Dylish24

Neo Member
What does the Gaf think of Rockets v Thunder game 3? another huge triple double from Westbrook in a victory for the Rockets? or do we think Westbrook will actually trust his teammates more this game and come out with a win? I think the eyes are on Westbrook right now after how terrible game 2s 4qtr was for him. btw i like what Westbrook has done this year i just have more confidence in the Rockets taking the series in a sweep.

RedEther

What does the Gaf think of Rockets v Thunder game 3? another huge triple double from Westbrook in a victory for the Rockets? or do we think Westbrook will actually trust his teammates more this game and come out with a win? I think the eyes are on Westbrook right now after how terrible game 2s 4qtr was for him. btw i like what Westbrook has done this year i just have more confidence in the Rockets taking the series in a sweep.

the former

I just want Oklahoma to lose.

lol the boos for Patrick Beverley. Are they trying to get him going?

For this game, I'm expecting this to make us go crazy/win us the game:

3lsuvqD.jpg

Q83oEye.png

Gibson is basically the best weapon the Thunder have. Big man that can score in the paint, defend out in the perimeter, defend in the post.

I was so fucking confused at his minutes those first two games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom