• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New "unprecedented" Pokémon game in development (Pikachu-related?)

shouldn't it start any minute now?

edit: woops...nevermind. i'm still confused because we changed to winter time over here in germany.

Does it start today, 22:00 in Japan? That would be... a minute ago, right?
If so, does anyone have a link to the interview/Direct/whatever it is?

L~A

I'm quoting Serebii's Twitter here :

Ishihara toyed with the idea of a sequel to Pokémon Trozei. Unsure on current status
BXqpe50CMAA46Sm.jpg

I'm quoting Serebii's Twitter here :

Genius Sonority I think are capable of one, they can still make decent sized eShop games (Denpa Men), I just wouldn't expect a Colosseum or XD scale game. They also recently did Pokemon Typing in their current state.

looks like it's a full on adventure game. has "talk", "examine" and "inventory" commands (can't really read the last one)

certainly a very interesting idea, ahaha. i'm sure it'll be "who stole shauna's poffins?" type mysteries, but it could be cute.

kiri

I swear I saw one of the guys in the meeting browsing serebii but it was blurred out - can't mistake that colour scheme though!

Oh ma gawd:

Edit @ 13:33: They're working on a detective game featuring Pikachu as a partner. This game has an alleged development cycle of 2 years. it's unclear when it began. A rare Pikachu is said to be the enemy within this game but they can't see people liking it. The game is to feature a special Blue Pikachu, which talks

tipoo

Banned
I don't want any unique crap like Hey You Pikachu or even Pokemon Snap. I just want an huge open world pokemon fighting game with similar mechanics to the handheld games.

An online component would be awesome too.

Top Bottom