• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

QbIsfXO.gif

jbug617

Banned
this happens in the nba all the time. It's what happens when team's "promise" guys, which basically translate to "we promise to pick you so don't workout for anyone else".

I don't mind the promise it's mostly the Suns GM gloating about it. Like he got one over on the Celtics. Must be mad he traded IT for basically nothing.

I've done some research on 2K and I can confirm that a team of IT, Hayward, PG, Hortford, Zizic with Brown, Tatum and Smart coming off the bench is fun.

Arol

I just have a question since I'm still learning about the game.

But wouldn't the pressure be on the other guys to actually make the shots? Everyone talks about Lonzo being a great passer that makes everyone else better but if no one else can shoot would it really fall on him?

theWB27

But wouldn't the pressure be on the other guys to actually make the shots? Everyone talks about Lonzo being a great passer that makes everyone else better but if no one else can shoot would it really fall on him?

Then ball and Luke gets those guys in the position needed to make the shots they're capable of making.

Servbot24

Banned

A good point guard can read the play, lead players where they need to be, and make tough passes in order to get them highest percentage shot. It is true that they're responsible for actually making the shot, and Lonzo won't rack up assists if they don't. But it will still be evident in the game whether he's playing well.

Top Bottom