• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe yourself to sleep or

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really prefer if you'd be quiet

I didn't even realize cringe videos were a thing; but I just found this and it had me laughing.

I really love this video. It refills my battery.

"Thank you for the list of evil pigs in videogames."
"Good joke."

Also, I like this sidenote the comments point out (from annoying kids twitter before the show)
c66c50dc94.png

cyba89

Everyone always says that this video is the top, but I still think this is the gold standard for cringe. I posted it in the Arizona samurai thread and people seemed blown away, so I recommend if you're looking for some winners to venture in there.

This is the Cringe-winner for me right now in this thread. So painful to watch.

From the other Cringe thread a while back:
Cringe difficulty: Dante Must Die Mode

I don't think 'cringeworthy' is the correct term for this. This is just disgusting.

Who needs cringe videos when you've got AnimeGAF?
This is totally wrong. We are the one who respect, honor, and recognize women the most.

Women are not commodities to be fought over. We help them to get the care, love, and attention they deserve. This is not off putting or weird.

Animated women or not, some of them are the most amazing, sweet, caring, loving, and adorable people in the world. They made our life that much more meaningful and completed. Without them we have no reason to live in this cold and selfish planet. So what's wrong that we do a little to glorify our women who saved us?

Just saying if we are all a bit more respectful or thoughtful or understanding our world would be a much better place. Waifu or not they are our guide and inspiration so we appreciate them, that's all.

I honestly don't like cringe comedy... I can watch it and laugh if it was that good but sometimes the cringe isn't even funny it's just really cringe, makes me feel uncomfortable.

FLAguy954

why do these videos hurt?

I was watching a cringe compilation (this one to be precise)and it is so painful to watch... I shouldn't feel anything, after all it's other people doing these kind of things, but damn... It makes you feel bad. Also post your "favorite" cringe video.

Holy shit, I had to quit when dude had Shadow the Hedgehog in his hand.

*fucking cringes*

Everyone always says that this video is the top, but I still think this is the gold standard for cringe. I posted it in the Arizona samurai thread and people seemed blown away, so I recommend if you're looking for some winners to venture in there.

not_having_it.gif

I'm out

NastyBook

Was laughing hard at the OP's video until it got to the dude on the beach being desperate as fuck. Don't need to see the rest.

DuffDry

We've all done some incredibly dumb, embarrassing, and cringeworthy stuff. Let's just all be thankful/hopeful it's not video recorded and posted online.

We've all done some incredibly dumb, embarrassing, and cringeworthy stuff. Let's just all be thankful/hopeful it's not video recorded and posted online.
So glad I grew up before youtube. I'm going to have a strict no camera policy with my kids until they're 18 lol

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
wtf, why am I keep coming back and watching all the videos. FUCKKKKK

I need to erase my memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom