• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Only in Pakistan, 3 women rape a guy for 4 consecutive days

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Xabora said:
6gwk1v.jpg

Ok. I've never seen this. What's going on?

Need more details . . .

Im at like 60% hard-on till I know just how his dick got to bleeding. Couldn't handle the non-stop rape? Did they have sandy vaginas? Or did they beat his junk bloody with something painful?

GodofWine

Black-Wind said:
Need more details . . .

Im at like 60% hard-on till I know just how his dick got to bleeding. Couldn't handle the non-stop rape? Did they have sandy vaginas? Or did they beat his junk bloody with something painful?

Go wack off for 4 days straight....Im guessing eventually friction gets the best of you.

GodofWine said:
Go wack off for 4 days straight....Im guessing eventually friction gets the best of you.
Got close enuff:lol

Details with out details . . .
Summer I learnt how to wack off + free Spice CH (someone in the fam had a hot box) + testing my limits!

(got burnt and learnt that lub was needed if I didn't want to rub my skin off . . . which is why I added in the "sandy vaginas" part)

Raguel

Black-Wind said:
Got close enuff:lol

Details with out details . . .
Summer I learnt how to wack off + free Spice CH (someone in the fam had a hot box) + testing my limits!

(got burnt and learnt that lub was needed if I didn't want to rub my skin off . . . which is why I added in the "sandy vaginas" part)
That's still too much detail. You almost pulled a death by snu-snu...on yourself. haha.

thats pretty f'ed up...

Poor dude... Obviously far far more men rape women, but when it happens the other way...this is slightly peculiar...feck

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
Not a 4 day affair, but:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/2009/jan/29/longmont-woman-accused-raping-male-friend/

The man reported that he was at a barbecue at his home with McCarl.

He said he felt “funny” after some drinks — which he later told investigators were drugged — and went inside and passed out.

About a half-hour later, he claims, he awoke with a painful sensation. He said he remembered waking up intermittently with the woman’s “hands in him.”

He said he could not fully wake up or move, and remembered the woman telling him, “It is OK, go back to sleep.”

He told detectives he recalled waking up the next morning to find the woman sleeping next to him — her shirt covered in blood and lotion, and a bottle of Lubriderm on the table near the woman.

In response to his questions about what happened, McCarl allegedly laughed and said, “What did I do, kill somebody?”

MCCARL_t220.jpg

Exactly how can a woman rape a man? They hold him down while one of them does squats over his cock?

Bearing in mind that rape is more about power than sex, there is nothing apart from the technical definition that specifies either there has to be penetration or the man has to be hard for it to be rape.

They could have sat on his face for half the time half suffocating the poor bastard, or as previously suggested abused his manhood to the degree it wouldn't have mattered whether he was hard or not.

That said, all guys know that your dick doesn't really give a shit about what is going on in your brain, so it was very likely he was hard and stayed so for quite a while - especially if the poor bugger had any domination fantasies.

No one deserves that. :(

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
shit...they all must have been dry as the sahara if they left him bleeding.

its called lube you crazy bitches....luuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbeeeeeee.

Chumly

Black-Wind said:
Need more details . . .

Imagine 350 Pound gorillas grind the shit out of your cock with no lube. Thats probably what it felt like.

gollumsluvslave said:
Bearing in mind that rape is more about power than sex, there is nothing apart from the technical definition that specifies either there has to be penetration or the man has to be hard for it to be rape.

They could have sat on his face for half the time half suffocating the poor bastard, or as previously suggested abused his manhood to the degree it wouldn't have mattered whether he was hard or not.

That said, all guys know that your dick doesn't really give a shit about what is going on in your brain, so it was very likely he was hard and stayed so for quite a while - especially if the poor bugger had any domination fantasies.

No one deserves that. :(

gollumsluvslave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom