• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Brock Reiher
Banned
(10-20-2017, 09:34 PM)

Originally Posted by caliph95

I hate to be a dick especially when I am an expert speedreader and I miss some stuff but that's a huge thing to miss

He did it a bunch at the wedding and then again when he stuck around on the Merry after Zeus exploded. And then right in this chapter when he predicted all of Luffy's movements.
Ray Down
Banned
(10-20-2017, 09:35 PM)

Originally Posted by caliph95

I hate to be a dick especially when I am an expert speedreader and I miss some stuff but that's a huge thing to miss

Especially since he's done it a bunch of times by now.
PK Gaming
Member
(10-20-2017, 09:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Lunar15

I don't really want to root for the Germa 66 at all. They're essentially Nazis. They even use the Nazi Eagle as their logo.

They're really unlikable, and not even in a "I hate them but the thought of them helping the good guys gives me a perverse sense of joy" like with Crocodile, Buggy, etc.
Principate
Saint Titanfall
(10-20-2017, 09:43 PM)
Principate's Avatar

Originally Posted by PK Gaming

They're really unlikable, and not even in a "I hate them but the thought of them helping the good guys gives me a perverse sense of joy" like with Crocodile, Buggy, etc.

That's because they're litterally pure evil and generally uncharismatic. Crocodiles a dick but was intelligient charismatic dick that was fun to see the machinations of. Buggy is a litteral joke etc. The Germa simply exist in the plain of not really having a character while also being dicks (you can't put them on a scale good to evil when all empathy has already been removed from them).
Daingurse
Member
(10-20-2017, 09:49 PM)
Daingurse's Avatar

Originally Posted by PK Gaming

They're really unlikable, and not even in a "I hate them but the thought of them helping the good guys gives me a perverse sense of joy" like with Crocodile, Buggy, etc.

Yeah, they're not likable at all. I pretty much hate the Germa 66, and the sound effect their shoes make in the anime made me dislike them even more lol. They're not deliciously evil like Doffy or CC.
Ray Down
Banned
(10-20-2017, 09:56 PM)

Originally Posted by Daingurse

Yeah, they're not likable at all. I pretty much hate the Germa 66, and the sound effect their shoes make in the anime made me dislike them even more lol. They're not deliciously evil like Doffy or CC.

Also Wapol .
Aaronrules380
Member
(10-20-2017, 09:57 PM)
Aaronrules380's Avatar
Know what would be hilarious (though not very satisfying)? If Katakuri tries to copy Gear 4 and make his own better version only to not realize itís drawbacks and get a shorter time limit and longer cooldown which leads to him becoming useless and Luffy winning. I donít really want this since it feels like a lame way for Luffy to win, but itíd be hilarious
Xux
Member
(10-20-2017, 10:03 PM)
Xux's Avatar
I want Katakuri to grow little mochi feet out of his back to land on and scurry off on when he getís knocked down and BrŻlťe to be, like, ďNaw, tho! Naw, tho! You didnít win!Ē
LotusHD
Banned
(10-20-2017, 10:13 PM)

Originally Posted by caliph95

I hate to be a dick especially when I am an expert speedreader and I miss some stuff but that's a huge thing to miss

He even made two Jojo references, seriously, what has he been reading lol

Originally Posted by Daingurse

Yeah, they're not likable at all. I pretty much hate the Germa 66, and the sound effect their shoes make in the anime made me dislike them even more lol. They're not deliciously evil like Doffy or CC.

Dunno who thought that was a good idea
gundamkyoukai
Member
(10-20-2017, 10:18 PM)
gundamkyoukai's Avatar
I mean it is kind hard to miss Katakuri using his cheat code .
He been using all time since we seen him .
Hell it the reason why luffy have so many problems right now.
Daingurse
Member
(10-20-2017, 10:32 PM)
Daingurse's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ray Down

Also Wapol .

My memory of Wapol is so fuzzy, haha. I'll have to take your word for it. I definitely need to re-read One Piece at some point, because I'm starting to forget shit . . .

Originally Posted by LotusHD

Dunno who thought that was a good idea

I know, right?! Just boggles the mind. It's like Frieza or Cell's footstep sfx, only a million times worse!

Edit: Damn it. Now I got the sfx stuck in my head lol.
Sibersk Esto
Banned
(10-20-2017, 11:32 PM)
A minor thing now that both translations are out: JM has Luffy call Brulee a twig while MS has him call her a branch, which fits better with the whole "misremembering name gag"

At first I thought "twig" was a weird sfx and Lufft was the one saying "It's Brulee!"
Imperial Bishop
Banned
(10-20-2017, 11:55 PM)
The joke is that Brulee looks like a tree.
Linkstrikesback
Member
(10-21-2017, 12:05 AM)
Linkstrikesback's Avatar

Originally Posted by caliph95

Wasn't Acno backstory a Dragon killed his loli and village so he's killing everyone

Standard edgy ff villain

Dragons were killing everyone. They make him out to be a bad guy, but he almost single handedly was responsible for humans stopping being used as livestock, lol.

why is there fairy tail talk on a chapter day, the chapter bored you that much?
Blackleg-sanji1
Banned
(10-21-2017, 12:48 AM)
So anybody change their opinion on luffy vs katakuri? Still think itís a draw? An L? Or a win
LotusHD
Banned
(10-21-2017, 12:51 AM)

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

So anybody change their opinion on luffy vs katakuri? Still think itís a draw? An L? Or a win

No one that made a prediction gets to change their opinion... No one! Or like, they can obviously, but we'll always know what their initial prediction was. :P
Man God
Non-Canon Member
(10-21-2017, 12:54 AM)
Man God's Avatar
I don't know who Katakuri is but Godtooth got this.
Blackleg-sanji1
Banned
(10-21-2017, 12:55 AM)

Originally Posted by LotusHD

No one that made a prediction gets to change their opinion... No one! Or like, they can obviously, but we'll always know what their initial prediction was. :P

Lol welp lotus has spoken itís locked in already,

I keep laughing at the katakuri hype this chapter the way brŻlťe is talking dude probably cut his own umbilical cord
Daingurse
Member
(10-21-2017, 01:03 AM)
Daingurse's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

So anybody change their opinion on luffy vs katakuri? Still think itís a draw? An L? Or a win

I still think Luffy is going to lose, but I really need to see how Katakuri handles Gear Fourth.
BHK3
Banned
(10-21-2017, 01:32 AM)

Originally Posted by cryptosporidium

Gear 4 is gunna be like super Saiyan after trunks shows up.

please dont say this, this hurts my soul. I said the exact same thing during cracker, Luffys just gonna Gear 4th it every single fight after cracker cause shit is just hard now.
Lakuza
Member
(10-21-2017, 01:52 AM)
Lakuza's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

So anybody change their opinion on luffy vs katakuri? Still think itís a draw? An L? Or a win

Originally Posted by LotusHD

No one that made a prediction gets to change their opinion... No one! Or like, they can obviously, but we'll always know what their initial prediction was. :P

i'm sticking to my prediction of a difficult win for luffy. I don't think gear 4 will do much though, I'm still expecting to see him activate awakening in an unreliable way to give him an edge (then he can refine it in time for the wano arc). Although its possible he could have other gear 4 modes too (like bound man and tank man).
Sibersk Esto
Banned
(10-21-2017, 01:54 AM)
People will lose it if Katakuri actually replicates Gear 4.
Daingurse
Member
(10-21-2017, 01:58 AM)
Daingurse's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sibersk Esto

People will lose it if Katakuri actually replicates Gear 4.

Xux
Member
(10-21-2017, 02:01 AM)
Xux's Avatar
Wouldn't Katakuri have seen Gear Force when Luffy used it against Big Mom?
Lakuza
Member
(10-21-2017, 02:13 AM)
Lakuza's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sibersk Esto

People will lose it if Katakuri actually replicates Gear 4.

i feel like his attacks when using his trident will be the closest he can get to a gear 4th, instead of pumping the arms back for a greater impact, hes twisting his mochi arm for greater drilling/piercing effect. So it should be an interesting matchup to see if he can piece luffys body during gear 4.
Ray Down
Banned
(10-21-2017, 06:36 AM)

Originally Posted by Daingurse

My memory of Wapol is so fuzzy, haha. I'll have to take your word for it. I definitely need to re-read One Piece at some point, because I'm starting to forget shit . . .



I know, right?! Just boggles the mind. It's like Frieza or Cell's footstep sfx, only a million times worse!

Edit: Damn it. Now I got the sfx stuck in my head lol.

Wapol is great, has one of the best cover stories.
Ogodei
Member
(10-21-2017, 07:07 AM)
Ogodei's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ray Down

Wapol is great, has one of the best cover stories.

Yeah, it was a neat twist by Oda. Instead of finding redemption through learning to use his powers for good, he takes the fortune he earns from his "redemption" and buys his way right back to where he started.

It'll be a blast to see him at Reverie and whatever he tries to do to Dalton.
ChasingANiche
Banned
(10-21-2017, 07:54 AM)
man, going back through the impel down arc and Luffy is super coded as asexual huh. Like, I'm used to shonen protagonists being pretty sexless but Luffy is purposefully shown in many cases to be uninterested in anything sexual in nature. except sexy robo Franky, and his sexy robo lasers
GaimeGuy
Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
(10-21-2017, 11:56 AM)
GaimeGuy's Avatar

Originally Posted by ChasingANiche

man, going back through the impel down arc and Luffy is super coded as asexual huh. Like, I'm used to shonen protagonists being pretty sexless but Luffy is purposefully shown in many cases to be uninterested in anything sexual in nature. except sexy robo Franky, and his sexy robo lasers

And happiness punch Nami
Omnistalgic
Member
(10-21-2017, 11:56 AM)
Omnistalgic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Maedhros

I dunno, most of my favourite arcs in One Piece (Arlong, Crocodile, Water 7) where great because of the fights, not the drama or poneglyphs or adventure... I treat these as a bonus.

The arcs that I dislike the most are the ones with 50+ characters that I don't care at all. So Marineford, Dressrosa...

And there's the middle ground for arcs that are innofensive for me, like Skypea, Saobondy, etc... I guess that if it wasn't for the fights I wouldn't even be reading One Piece. It's the hook aspect for me, and seeing it being underdeveloped makes me sad.

100% with this. Havenít had as much excitement since the Rob Lucci fight, really that overall Arc is still my favorite. I really couldnít care for marine ford either because of all the characters I didnít care about, i think thriller bark is the worse offender though, until Zoro makes it awesome, itís pretty much filler.

I really donít care to piece together all the foreshadowing and hints and stuff, no desire or interest and feels more like work than anything. I hope the pace continues to quicken, because it really just fills like OP will be around another 10 years, and Iím alrrady starting to lose interest as some of the themes are repeating.

Iíve come to accept the Zoro cutting steel thing, Robinís I want to live, Usopp and Luffyís fight, etc just wonít be topped. Oda, as funny as some of them are, just keeps introducing characters I give two craps about. Each arc is starting to feel like a self contained little story, instead of a building up. This arc and Dressrosa have been great tho so far. That fishmen stuff was just weak though, and right after the 2 year time skip, it was particularly disappointing.

Unfortunately, these shows simply donít age with its readers, I think OP will follow the same path as Naruto for me, I just read it because Iím interested in the ending. I hope the focus just gets back to the core group again, even if itís not close to getting to the more endgame themes like DF origin, void century, Luffyís complete backstory, Zoroís eye lol. I just donít care about pudding or carrot, or fish pirates lol.

And I miss Boa...
Omnistalgic
Member
(10-21-2017, 12:00 PM)
Omnistalgic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Brazil

Kinda hard to take your complaints about a chapter being "a giant nothing" seriously when you're apparently not even reading the stuff tbh.

Itís one detail about his Haki that Iíve missed. Iím not the only one who mentioned it either.ídid you read it? Dogtooths weapon was revealed Luffy dodged around and then another cliff hanger. To me, whoís ready to see the climax to the fight, thatís not satisfying.

Please I hope you arenít one of the posters who gets offended anything someone doesnít like an aspect of OP and really thinks Oda is a ĎGodí because I can assure you we wonít get along and leave at agree to disagree.
Omnistalgic
Member
(10-21-2017, 12:15 PM)
Omnistalgic's Avatar
For the record, the reason I missed Dogtooths ability is because I reread arcs when they finish. I dislike getting small chapters every week and take long breaks from the show. Iím not a super active poster as I donít read OP every week like most ppl here, sometimes take months at a time to read 7-8 chapters, the weekly thing isnít satisfying. But when it gets hyped, itís to hard break away at times.
BatDan
Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
(10-21-2017, 01:21 PM)
BatDan's Avatar
Triple post? Gross
Brazil
Living in the shadow of Amaz
(10-21-2017, 02:19 PM)
Brazil's Avatar

Originally Posted by Omnistalgic

It’s one detail about his Haki that I’ve missed. I’m not the only one who mentioned it either.’did you read it? Dogtooths weapon was revealed Luffy dodged around and then another cliff hanger. To me, who’s ready to see the climax to the fight, that’s not satisfying.

Please I hope you aren’t one of the posters who gets offended anything someone doesn’t like an aspect of OP and really thinks Oda is a ‘God’ because I can assure you we won’t get along and leave at agree to disagree.

It's not a detail. It's a huge part of his character that has come up over 5 different times.

You're free to have whatever opinion you want as long as you just pay attention before forming one.

I realize that I'm being kind of a dick right now, but eh. Game of Thrones threads have left me with little to no patience for people who come barging in with harsh opinions and zero recollection of what happened just last week.
Metal B
Member
(10-21-2017, 02:29 PM)
Metal B's Avatar

Originally Posted by Brazil

It's not a detail. It's a huge part of his character that has come up over 5 different times.

It was Bege's major concern of the assassination plot against Big Mom! How can anybody miss that?

By the way how anybody can find this arc boring, while the Straw Hats are voluntary involved with the mafia to assassinate a major person of interest, is beyond me. One Piece is just so flexible and not only with fights, which keeps the series so fresh, exciting and successful.
ChasingANiche
Banned
(10-21-2017, 02:50 PM)
It's funny, because to me the fights tend to be the least interesting part of One Piece. When I think about waters 7 I don't really care about how Usopp and Luffy fought, just that they did fight and that it effected each member of the crew differently. Sanji running after him with Nami and Chopper while Luffy and Zoro hung back might be my favorite Sanji moment. When I think about dressrosa, the parts I remember aren't the big fights, but Oda reintroducing Bellamy as a tragic figure, and Usopp having one the best character moments in the series. The fights just kinda take up space between the great character moments.

I think this is tied to me not really caring about cool moments. Zoro cutting through a big statue does nothing for me, but him quoting Buddhist meditation as he does it is pretty great. Luffy having a hard fight with Katakuri is typical, but him putting on a brave face so his crew won't worry is rad as fuck. The character in the act is subtle, but it's my favorite stuff.
BatDan
Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
(10-21-2017, 02:55 PM)
BatDan's Avatar

Originally Posted by Brazil

It's not a detail. It's a huge part of his character that has come up over 5 different times.

You're free to have whatever opinion you want as long as you just pay attention before forming one.

I realize that I'm being kind of a dick right now, but eh. Game of Thrones threads have left me with little to no patience for people who come barging in with harsh opinions and zero recollection of what happened just last week.

Yeah the speedreaders annoy me too. It's easy to tell which ones do it.
NHarmonic.
Member
(10-21-2017, 02:57 PM)
NHarmonic.'s Avatar

Originally Posted by ChasingANiche

It's funny, because to me the fights tend to be the least interesting part of One Piece. When I think about waters 7 I don't really care about how Usopp and Luffy fought, just that they did fight and that it effected each member of the crew differently. Sanji running after him with Nami and Chopper while Luffy and Zoro hung back might be my favorite Sanji moment. When I think about dressrosa, the parts I remember aren't the big fights, but Oda reintroducing Bellamy as a tragic figure, and Usopp having one the best character moments in the series. The fights just kinda take up space between the great character moments.

I think this is tied to me not really caring about cool moments. Zoro cutting through a big statue does nothing for me, but him quoting Buddhist meditation as he does it is pretty great. Luffy having a hard fight with Katakuri is typical, but him putting on a brave face so his crew won't worry is rad as fuck. The character in the act is subtle, but it's my favorite stuff.

Agreed, though i think shonen's really shine when fights are meaningful. In ennies lobby the purpose was clear and every single of the CP9 fights was intense for that reason. Same with luffy vs usopp.
Omnistalgic
Member
(10-21-2017, 03:22 PM)
Omnistalgic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Brazil

It's not a detail. It's a huge part of his character that has come up over 5 different times.

You're free to have whatever opinion you want as long as you just pay attention before forming one.

I realize that I'm being kind of a dick right now, but eh. Game of Thrones threads have left me with little to no patience for people who come barging in with harsh opinions and zero recollection of what happened just last week.

I feel you..but I can assure you, I actually read, and am a huge fan of OP, I just tend to skim most recent chapters until I can really sit down with the whole arc and binge it in 2-3 days.

Been watching anime of OP and reading it for like 10 years now lol.
Omnistalgic
Member
(10-21-2017, 03:31 PM)
Omnistalgic's Avatar

Originally Posted by BatDan

Triple post? Gross

You can add me to block list buddy. Because I find you and all these reactions about me not knowing something terrible and as you say Gross..I love how everyone starts a sentence with ďI hate to be a dick but...Ē ĎUmm how about just not being a dick.

Honestly, u guys have zero manners. Iím a speed runner and now I donít understand the show because I missed something important in an antagonist? Give me a break.

This is why the term ďdefense forceĒ get thrown around.
Blackleg-sanji1
Banned
(10-21-2017, 03:53 PM)
Welp guess it was bound to happen in here eventually we had a good run as s loving crew rip I wanna argue I hang out in the super thread
AgentLampshade
Member
(10-21-2017, 04:01 PM)
AgentLampshade's Avatar
Hold up...Luffy's a rubber man!?
Blackleg-sanji1
Banned
(10-21-2017, 04:04 PM)

Originally Posted by AgentLampshade

Hold up...Luffy's a rubber man!?

If I told you brook already died would you believe me
Omnistalgic
Member
(10-21-2017, 04:16 PM)
Omnistalgic's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

Welp guess it was bound to happen in here eventually we had a good run as s loving crew rip I wanna argue I hang out in the super thread

Nah Iíll go. Apparently Iím not elite enough to be part of the OP family because of my reading style. Being ignorant of some recent chapters makes all my opinions of the manga lesser than you all. Oh and I like the fight scenes the most! So the next topic will be I donít understand the deeper aspects of the manga, the characterization, foreshadowing and adventure, OP is so much more!!!

-_-

Thought being in community threads would be nicer cuz itís peope that like the same crap I do. But yeah, another reminder that people suck. Tks guys
Blackleg-sanji1
Banned
(10-21-2017, 04:20 PM)
I was joking I have no idea what yíall are even talking about in the first place you gotta lose the seriousness up in here man bunch of goofy nonsense goes on in here
gundamkyoukai
Member
(10-21-2017, 04:21 PM)
gundamkyoukai's Avatar

Originally Posted by Omnistalgic

100% with this. Haven’t had as much excitement since the Rob Lucci fight, really that overall Arc is still my favorite. I really couldn’t care for marine ford either because of all the characters I didn’t care about, i think thriller bark is the worse offender though, until Zoro makes it awesome, it’s pretty much filler.

I really don’t care to piece together all the foreshadowing and hints and stuff, no desire or interest and feels more like work than anything. I hope the pace continues to quicken, because it really just fills like OP will be around another 10 years, and I’m alrrady starting to lose interest as some of the themes are repeating.

I’ve come to accept the Zoro cutting steel thing, Robin’s I want to live, Usopp and Luffy’s fight, etc just won’t be topped. Oda, as funny as some of them are, just keeps introducing characters I give two craps about. Each arc is starting to feel like a self contained little story, instead of a building up. This arc and Dressrosa have been great tho so far. That fishmen stuff was just weak though, and right after the 2 year time skip, it was particularly disappointing.

Unfortunately, these shows simply don’t age with its readers, I think OP will follow the same path as Naruto for me, I just read it because I’m interested in the ending. I hope the focus just gets back to the core group again, even if it’s not close to getting to the more endgame themes like DF origin, void century, Luffy’s complete backstory, Zoro’s eye lol. I just don’t care about pudding or carrot, or fish pirates lol.

And I miss Boa...

I think you have it backwards .
The first half of OP feel more like self contained little stories compare to the second half.
From since the time skip the arcs lead more into each other over all.
Be it characters , world building , info and set up for the end game.
Even in this arc has brook making a copy of a poneglyph so they can get to raftel and that is a secondary aspect of the arc .

I also missed seeing all the SH together in a arc which will hopeful happen with Wano .
Blackleg-sanji1
Banned
(10-21-2017, 04:38 PM)
So as we all know the one piece world works on a balance system but thx to the strawhats that balance is now about to be significantly thrown off. Think about it

Knocked out doffy kaidos smile dealer which means he can no longer PowerUp any more of his army with devil fruits

Big mom however is where the real hit is happening.
Snack is defeated,cracker was taken out,katakuri May or may not be gone,Mommas rage caused her to kill opera, sheís lost jinbe to the strawhats along with the sun pirates and possibly more damage can be done before the arc is over

Morganís is there to report everything(I feel that his sole role for being here otherwise in a way this arc would be a bit self contained just a fight between strawhats and big mom pirates but now with Cpo and a news reporter there things can get real ugly)

Kaido wants to start the greates war the world has ever seen could he potentially go after big mom after learning about this or maybe B.B will
Omnistalgic
Member
(10-21-2017, 04:44 PM)
Omnistalgic's Avatar

Originally Posted by gundamkyoukai

I think you have it backwards .
The first half of OP feel more like self contained little stories compare to the second half.
From since the time skip the arcs lead more into each other over all.
Be it characters , world building , info and set up for the end game.
Even in this arc has brook making a copy of a poneglyph so they can get to raftel and that is a secondary aspect of the arc .

I also missed seeing all the SH together in a arc which will hopeful happen with Wano .

tks for not being dismissive. And yeah youíre right, it was more self-contain stories with previous arcs, it just felt like a continuing momentum with something important happening to each member of the crew, while current ones have just introduced a lot of new people. Overall, you see everything build-up to wano, and finally facing the emperors, but I liked the previous pacing b4 is all.

@black-leg Iíll try to keep that in mind lol
gundamkyoukai
Member
(10-21-2017, 04:44 PM)
gundamkyoukai's Avatar

Originally Posted by Blackleg-sanji1

So as we all know the one piece world works on a balance system but thx to the strawhats that balance is now about to be significantly thrown off. Think about it

Knocked out doffy kaidos smile dealer which means he can no longer PowerUp any more of his army with devil fruits

Big mom however is where the real hit is happening.
Snack is defeated,cracker was taken out,katakuri May or may not be gone,Mommas rage caused her to kill opera, she’s lost jinbe to the strawhats along with the sun pirates and possibly more damage can be done before the arc is over

Morgan’s is there to report everything(I feel that his sole role for being here otherwise in a way this arc would be a bit self contained just a fight between strawhats and big mom pirates but now with Cpo and a news reporter there things can get real ugly)

Kaido wants to start the greates war the world has ever seen could he potentially go after big mom after learning about this or maybe B.B will

I really don't see BB or Kaido going after BM.
I mean those people get beat but they will still be around if some one attack her and she still has a army .
Kaido i see to busy getting ready to start the next world war than to attack Her
Plus he the SH next target and what really going to mess up the world .

Originally Posted by Omnistalgic

tks for not being dismissive. And yeah you’re right, it was more self-contain stories with previous arcs, it just felt like a continuing momentum with something important happening to each member of the crew, while current ones have just introduced a lot of new people. Overall, you see everything build-up to wano, and finally facing the emperors, but I liked the previous pacing b4 is all.

I can understand someone liking how it was in the first half more compare to now.
Since it was more about SH and smaller in scale .
Truth is i really looking forward to Wano to see how Oda going to do it.
In a way Wano feel like Enies Lobby but instead of a personal level it on a world level.
It going have all the SH plus all the set up we see so far , it going to be a huge arc .
Anteater
Member
(10-21-2017, 05:16 PM)
Anteater's Avatar
so it seems like most if not all Luffy's rubber moves that involved form manipulation (large fist, twisting arm, etc) can be imitated by Katakuri, so Luffy has to have awakening that has its unique properties that isn't related to changing forms right? I mean sure he could change environments to rubber which nobody could do, but I'm not sure if that helps.

Thread Tools