• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT2| Four Emperors, One King, All Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Fire

So why can momo give orders to zunisha but oden couldn't? The lion dude said Roger and oden could here her voices but couldn't respond..

lol at Jack. Normally, I wouldn't see him surviving this, being a DF. But I guess he'll return somehow, maybe using the debris.

Surprised to see Apoo as Kaidou's ally. But I can't see Kidd's leg there. lol

Now Zou arc is probably finished. Let's move on!

The cover page shows the rescue squad. Pedro and carrot confirmed going then?

Could be, but Momonosuke is also there and he is going to Wano.

Duh nuh nuh, ONE TRUUUUUUUUNCK!

I enjoyed that way more than I thought I would. I thought we'd have another 5-6 chapters for getting to and fighting Jack...nope!

tumblr_inline_o4whwnIccO1raj7d8_500.gif

jbug617

Banned
I knew that Kid's Alliance would join Kaido. No way they were going to fight him. I bet they joined together to fight Shanks.

this makes it clearer.

I mean, something's there, maybe MS just did a shitty cleaning job in that panel.

If it really is Kid, then the teamup with Law and Luffy is becoming more likely. Apoo seems like the kinda guy who would flake but I'm unsure about Hawkins. Kaido must really want Kid for something, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to keep him alive.

I mean, something's there, maybe MS just did a shitty cleaning job in that panel.

If it really is Kid, then the teamup with Law and Luffy is becoming more likely. Apoo seems like the kinda guy who would flake but I'm unsure about Hawkins. Kaido must really want Kid for something, otherwise it wouldn't make much sense to keep him alive.
Maybe he's not alive...

Chariot

I liked that it was Momo who commanded the Elephant. It's nice for Luffy to not be the center of some things.
That's for sure. When I saw the voice, I was already ready to roll my eyes. But they gave the boy a unique trait, making him even more important.

Lunar15

I still wonder if the elephant is Uranus.

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say it was involved in the void century incident and was punished by the victors: The Celestial Dragons.

I still wonder if the elephant is Uranus.

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say it was involved in the void century incident and was punished by the victors: The Celestial Dragons.

I think his situation is from just before the void century which makes more sense since he is used as an asset of the opponents of the world government.

Maybe he's not alive...
Looks like there are bars there, suggesting he's imprisoned. I mean, you could be right but it seems like he probably got his ass kicked and Kaido is keeping him prisoner for some reason. Idk.
I think his situation is from just before the void century which makes more sense since he is used as an asset of the opponents of the world government.

Yeah. The Void Century was 900 years ago right? And Zunisha has been wandering for 1000.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
He is being taking stupid decisions since the first time he appeared. It was appropriate,

"Give me Raizo!"
"We don't have him. Go search elsewhere."
"DESTROY EVERYTHING!"
"Doflamingo has been defeated! Let's go men!"
"Captain, we spotted the Marine ship transporting Doflamingo. Reports indicate the former Fleet-Admiral, a current Admiral, and a powerful Vice-Admiral are all on board. It's best that we-"
"WRECK THEIR SHIT!"
"I can't believe we survived getting beaten by the Marines. Let's go back to Zou!"
"Sir, the Minks are likely still weak from the gas. It will be no problem to go up and sla-"
"KILL THE ELEPHANT!"

Yep...

"Give me Raizo!"
"We don't have him. Go search elsewhere."
"DESTROY EVERYTHING!"
"Doflamingo has been defeated! Let's go men!"
"Captain, we spotted the Marine ship transporting Doflamingo. Reports indicate the former Fleet-Admiral, a current Admiral, and a powerful Vice-Admiral are all on board. It's best that we-"
"WRECK THEIR SHIT!"
"I can't believe we survived getting beaten by the Marines. Let's go back to Zou!"
"Sir, the Minks are likely still weak from the gas. It will be no problem to go up and sla-"
"KILL THE ELEPHANT!"

Yep...
I realized that he is just Evil Luffy

smurfx

get some go again
hmm so kaido is possibly teaming up with the kidd alliance or whatever is left of it to take on shanks. wonder if that means luffy's alliance will team up with shanks and take on kaido together. although with shanks taking on kaido that might mean luffy ends up fighting big mom instead.

hmm so kaido is possibly teaming up with the kidd alliance or whatever is left of it to take on shanks. wonder if that means luffy's alliance will team up with shanks and take on kaido together. although with shanks taking on kaido that might mean luffy ends up fighting big mom instead.
Could be that they're just working for Kaido to not get killed.

Lunar15

So basically, Jack's crew had their shit wrecked from going after horribly overpowered opponents twice in about a week's time. And this is after fighting the Minks to a near standstill for 3 days.

I'm getting the idea that Jack's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Also, that image of the trunk demolishing the ships was absolutely incredible. Oda really brought it for that page.

Fujimom still has more evidence but I'm open-minded.

Would have been epic if Jack wasn't one shotted. Last panel is him hanging on to the trunk or some shit.

Doubt he's done for, though. Guess we'll be seeing him at Wano.

I feel like when someone's mask or glasses get shattered that is the universal OP symbol for 'peace out!'

Jack's face mask got destroyed!

So it looks like next chapter luffy and co are leaving which means zou is over. How would you guys rate it?

For me 9/10 excellent ark
-world building was top notch
-the set up for not only the next few arcs but the end game was stronger than its ever been.
-not a single character introduced this arc that i didn't like
-Jack was awesome throughout the entire arc even during his foolish demise lol
- sanji vinsmoke...enough said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom