• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 DF console camparison

OsirisBlack

Banned
So you’re telling me that water is still wet?The divide in power as it stands currently make these comparisons pretty moot. I own EVERY console and a very nice gaming pc at this point Xbox x and pro comparisons are just to stoke ms fanboyism. I know that every game I buy on pro would play better on my x and every game I buy on my x would play better on my pc. After coming to this conclusion I usually fire up Zelda and head out of the house content.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
So you’re telling me that water is still wet?The divide in power as it stands currently make these comparisons pretty moot. I own EVERY console and a very nice gaming pc at this point Xbox x and pro comparisons are just to stoke ms fanboyism. I know that every game I buy on pro would play better on my x and every game I buy on my x would play better on my pc. After coming to this conclusion I usually fire up Zelda and head out of the house content.

If you think there moot why post in a thread about them?

Malcolm9

This is a graphical comparison thread.....

Yet you state it's the version to get if you own multiple consoles, which is why I said graphically yes. What you stated isn't that black & white, just saying.

Let's not hide behind the thread title when your comment is pointed out as not being a fact.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
Yet you state it's the version to get if you own multiple consoles, which is why I said graphically yes. What you stated isn't that black & white, just saying.

Let's not hide behind the thread title when your comment is pointed out as not being a fact.

Ok im glad we are on the same page that the X is the best console version to get from a graphical point a view.

Aberrant

yesss

Top Bottom