• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4chan rumors: HUGE Final Fantasy XV spoilers (plot, gameplay) + dev talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Since I've been directly namedropped in this thread yet again

As per my previous post, which was right after one of yours I might add, since you seem to have forgotten, I am actively *not* taking *any* moderation action with regards to FFXV threads:

It really is as simple as that. Any action can pretty much be re-interpreted by people any way. I'm fully aware that inaction can similarly be re-interpreted, but at least I've stated where I stand on all this. In other words if this thread gets closed for whatever reason deemed fit (and it's veering way off topic like all our FFXV threads are), I didn't do it.

Literally don't do this.

Gotcha, sorry!

As per my previous post, which was right after one of yours I might add, since you seem to have forgotten, I am actively *not* taking *any* moderation action with regards to FFXV threads:

Totally forgot :(
My bad.

Ran rp

The vocal version better be in the game dammit.

And not during an awkward car ride either ---___---

PSY・S;212397610 said:
The vocal version better be in the game dammit.

And not during an awkward car ride either ---___---

From E3:

Is the music piece ‘Somnus’ still in Final Fantasy XV?

Tabata reassures fans that ‘Somnus’ is still in the game and mentions that it will be used in a very interesting way.

nobody bothered to asked if it was the vocal version -_-

Aters

The new 4chan rumours claim KH3 is aimed for October so clearly it's a pile of bull :)

Next October for KH3 is a very plausible date though. That game has been in the oven for a long time and two months after a final E3 push is good timing. Moreover, they can't just release the prologue for KH3 and let fans wait another whole years and get all the hype generated by KH2.8 die down. I'm actually betting on DQXI in May and KH3 in September. 2017 is going to be great.

^And the new Zelda in early 2017! :D But, in regards to FFXV as a whole, has 4chan ever been spot on with anything before the official stuff came out? Movie included.

Easy_D

never left the stone age

It really is as simple as that. Any action can pretty much be re-interpreted by people any way. I'm fully aware that inaction can similarly be re-interpreted, but at least I've stated where I stand on all this. In other words if this thread gets closed for whatever reason deemed fit (and it's veering way off topic like all our FFXV threads are), I didn't do it.

Literally don't do this.

Would it be okay to do it symbolically?

Voror

Next October for KH3 is a very plausible date though. That game has been in the oven for a long time and two months after a final E3 push is good timing. Moreover, they can't just release the prologue for KH3 and let fans wait another whole years and get all the hype generated by KH2.8 die down. I'm actually betting on DQXI in May and KH3 in September. 2017 is going to be great.

Also the possibility of FFVIIR Part 1 or whatever coming out next year two. That'd be a fairly good batch of releases for them for 2017 and correspond with a number of anniversaries.

It'd also mean that with that and XV, they'd gotten the two projects that have been talked about for the longest time. Well, there'd still be FFVIIR but we didn't even know that was actually a thing till last year and hopefully that one doesn't take forever to come out.

It's hard to believe that were a little under two months now until XV finally comes out. I almost wish we had legit leaks to at least confirm the game has turned out alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom