• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

TheNatural

My Member!
So what happened to the supposed "injury" that Angle has that kept him from competing for the Olympics, which BTW, no one on the US Olympic team ever heard from the guy. Talk about a guy so drugged up over the years he's living in his own world.

So what happened to the supposed "injury" that Angle has that kept him from competing for the Olympics, which BTW, no one on the US Olympic team ever heard from the guy. Talk about a guy so drugged up over the years he's living in his own world.

He must have one of those trick knees like HBK. Comes and goes.

Wasn't that his knee or thigh? That was a legit injury, I believe, but there was no way he was actually going to make the Olympic team anyway.

Kurt gon' Angle.

rvd2kewl

Are any Wrasslegaffers in attendance?

Came extremely close to driving down there from Chicago, but it would've totally screwed up my schedule tomorrow so I decided against it. I was expecting a pretty good show and that hasn't been the case so far, so it looks like I made the right decision. Still have high expectations for these last two matches though.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

I thought it was all Kayfabe like when Hogan was going to run for President.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Just decided to play some WCW/nWo Revenge, for old times sake. Had an epic 10 minute match between DDP (me) and Bret Hart. I ended up winning after hitting a running forearm that knocked Bret out.

God I've missed these games.

should have given more time to joe/magnus vs mcmg instead of this match, but they wanted something to kill the crowd in between roode/storm and angle/hardy

Kaladin

Eric Young is a Knockouts TT champion...

*Cornette face*

1mTAX.jpg

Top Bottom